Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 76. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Hi, good idea, but how do you want to increase the cost of tokens? Undecided
Tokens normally control it prices through various sales and buy mostly from exchange so the more the public interest the better the exposure of coin basically so it works that way and when team introduce new features also
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Well there's like two way of increasing price of tokens

• Team burns their share of tokens
  • Team pumps the tokens by buying for inflated prices

Neither seems likely to me
If you possess some tokens - you simply should of them to hold back after exit to stock exchange some time. Other moment, if the command delivers a protective wall from dump, it as well will not allow it is artificially to merge price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Guys, please check out our new promo video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAL2036NSM

Enjoy!!  Grin

Excellent video, for 41 seconds you can get acquainted with the differences of the project from others. But there is still little information on the website.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Well there's like two way of increasing price of tokens

• Team burns their share of tokens
  • Team pumps the tokens by buying for inflated prices

Neither seems likely to me
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
A good idea is to synchronize your wallet and social networks, but how does social networking relate to this idea? This results in a conflict of interest.
It seems like you don't know about medium & steemit, they use blockchain technology for their Social Network.
However, Mark Zuckerburg hopes for Facebook future that Facebook will be using blockchain for record identities, it could be used as an electronic form of identification eliminating the need to carry a physical passport, blockchain is really helped them to legitimize.

Still a currency doesnt solve issues like that, it'll still need a lot of other help. Also face book seems to want to do stuff like accept BTC payments and stuff not make a crypto
copper member
Activity: 140

Guys, please check out our new promo video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAL2036NSM

Enjoy!!  Grin

copper member
Can you create a chat on Telegram/Discord/Slack?

We have chat on those platform. Please come to join us!

https://t.me/OnzCoin
copper member
i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.
of course developers and teams must make an idea or a breakthrough to create a different and make the investors certainly to support the project.
Im sure investirs will join this profit because even if this is a profit sharing social platform, at the end of the day that is still a large profit for the company alone so investors will realy get more profits on this.
ONZ coin will have a good number of investors and also many of the miners will try mining ONZ to get a bright future out of it. Even i would try mining ONZ for getting huge profits in the upcoming future.

Well nothing is decided as of yet though? Mining seems counter productive for a coin that the devs promise that they will give by using their social media platform

There are 101 active delegates will be allowed to forge, they are required to get enough votes from the community to increase their ranking.
copper member
The most interesting project for the monetization of social networks, but I look at the subscription company recorded only two members, I also want to enroll, but the project has little information

So far, few people are participating in the subscription campaign, this is from the fact that the project is completely new, for this we are developing it to attract as many people as possible. If you have any questions, ask here, you will be answered.
The dev should do something to attract more investors and also they must do some updates about their project. As this is still new, maybe we can say that they need to have more advertisements.

Yes, we are new. Please stay tuned for our updates.
copper member
I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!

If this project will announce more features or any bonuses then maybe investors will not hesitate to participate in this project. They will surely gets a lot of investors if they will advertise it well.

Please check our website for more information.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A good idea is to synchronize your wallet and social networks, but how does social networking relate to this idea? This results in a conflict of interest.
It seems like you don't know about medium & steemit, they use blockchain technology for their Social Network.
However, Mark Zuckerburg hopes for Facebook future that Facebook will be using blockchain for record identities, it could be used as an electronic form of identification eliminating the need to carry a physical passport, blockchain is really helped them to legitimize.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
This is one of the projects that I really like. The admin here is very active and it is a sign that ONZ will have a great future since it is already having a good start.
Yes I agree with you on this statement of yours but I think that the presentation of this project is not that good and can be improved much by doing a little work.

They can improve it little by little as they are still improving the development of the project. I like the team, on how they respond to members concerns. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 112
This project is very interesting. Of course, another great platform has been known in the community. The whole team working on this project is really experienced and doing their work to the best they could. Moreover, the ONZ team believes in the power of social media and the effort and the time that people spending on social media and community network can actually become a real asset to power the world and society. I believe that this project will surely become a successful one in the crypto currency community because it has the potential that is essential to make it bloom in the industry.
Activity: 196
This is one of the projects that I really like. The admin here is very active and it is a sign that ONZ will have a great future since it is already having a good start.
Yes I agree with you on this statement of yours but I think that the presentation of this project is not that good and can be improved much by doing a little work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

You are right, if the admin and devs are very active then we can be sure now that the project is really legit and they will do anything to make it successful. Also because of their activeness a lot of members now are interested in this project.
Activity: 602
Your right admin here answer inquiry right away I never doubt about the capability of this project to win over competitors because it is gaining a lot of support from different sites.
Having a good start will probably has a positive outcome. As I see this project is getting more popular in terms of their features and investors should do invest now because I see a potential about this platform because their coin is mineable so it has the bigger chance of getting its value to be more likely to increase in the longer run.
Activity: 70
Nice project with a great team. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 434
Social networking is a very vast business nowadays people earn money from the promotion of the products and many more things in social networking. I think this is a very good project built on an interesting concept of integrating social networking with blockchain technology. Many investors will get attracted to the project due to its uniqueness.
Uniqueness of the project makes it to be more attractive to the investors. That's why this project is really getting more attractive because of its uniqueness in terms of its features. Especially this coin is mineable, my only question is what will be the maximum number of coins to be mined?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information
At first, I was also thinking the same but the developers are gradually giving us an update on their progress. I think a presentation on how the participants in this project will work like in an ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: