Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 77. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
A good idea is to synchronize your wallet and social networks, but how does social networking relate to this idea? This results in a conflict of interest.
Social networking is a very vast business nowadays people earn money from the promotion of the products and many more things in social networking. I think this is a very good project built on an interesting concept of integrating social networking with blockchain technology. Many investors will get attracted to the project due to its uniqueness.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A good idea is to synchronize your wallet and social networks, but how does social networking relate to this idea? This results in a conflict of interest.
Activity: 574
About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information

Yes, I agree. Not enough information. We need more. So that investors can make sure that they are not scammers. There are a lot of them now! Few people can be trusted.
The project is completely new, I assume that the developers are busy with updates and soon they need to tell us some news that will convince everyone that the project is serious enough.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information

Yes, I agree. Not enough information. We need more. So that investors can make sure that they are not scammers. There are a lot of them now! Few people can be trusted.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
the developer needs to open more information for investors. Then the project will be interesting to more investors.
the team is trying to prepare a strategy for that they will do their best to make this project desirable.

Yeah, Onz coin already opened a bounty campaign and this will surely increase the popularity of the project in social medias and other available platforms. I hope they will succeed.
if developers and teams can properly utilize social media I'm sure this ONZ project will be in great demand. we just stay entrust everything is successful.
Activity: 308
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
That is very good news that they still accepting the members.i just applied for the bounty campaign.i hope this project will acheive the great success.
Any airdrop available for this project?

Yes, go and apply now. The airdrop is opened.

Check it at the Bounty thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565

Thank you for updating the project and giving free airdrop for interested members, I will claim my free airdrop now thanks, admin!

Activity: 434
the developer needs to open more information for investors. Then the project will be interesting to more investors.
the team is trying to prepare a strategy for that they will do their best to make this project desirable.

Yeah, Onz coin already opened a bounty campaign and this will surely increase the popularity of the project in social medias and other available platforms. I hope they will succeed.
Yes. ONZcoin need more and more person who will join their community and make a high chance to get investors come to invest at here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This is one of the projects that I really like. The admin here is very active and it is a sign that ONZ will have a great future since it is already having a good start.
Activity: 98
This ONZ coin has an initial supply of 180 million and has a maximum total supply of 921,311,515 in 22 years. The project is not made for short term but for long term all over 22 years. This is really awesome.
The first time i read this ANN, i have shock because of their 22 years block rewards. Lol, i dont know when i am fifty years old , i'm at here or not, but i think ONZ still live.
That's what should be take in concideration of every project . cryptocurrencies aren't here for just a couple years . they are here to stay and replace this shitty fiat world . So yeah setting long long term goals i think is a great thing.
Activity: 574
This ONZ coin has an initial supply of 180 million and has a maximum total supply of 921,311,515 in 22 years. The project is not made for short term but for long term all over 22 years. This is really awesome.
The first time i read this ANN, i have shock because of their 22 years block rewards. Lol, i dont know when i am fifty years old , i'm at here or not, but i think ONZ still live.
Activity: 560
I believe the ICO is live at the moment. Let's see how this goes, for us social media freaks. Now social media platform are no longer for waste of time but a lot more beneficiary activities going on. I'm glad
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.
Thats right bud and someday we will see everything decentralized and blockchain powered. Maybe when that time comes the percentage of rich people is much higher than the poor since everything is already dominated by cryptocurrency.

We still have opportunities to become rich, thanks to Blockchain technology, coin like ONZ you can get it now for cheap price, and after years the price may go to 100$. we see everyday some coins go from 1$ to 500$, imagine how money people make lots of money because of that. The only problem is which coin or token to buy.
All of those projects began with this method, simple thread on bitcointalk, few supporters then they achieved great success.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
well, as all mentioned before, there are many different and similar kind of projects like this one. Most of them also started with the idea to reward their users in their own way;  Fiat currencies, giftcards, cryptocurrencies. The most successful for me is still steemit, bcs if u can write a good article you can really earn good and the value of their cryptocurrency increase day by day.

If the reward / the value of ONZ which is equal to the interactions of the users on the platform do not satisfy the users, they are not going to continue to use it.

The magic is that user no need to use our "platform", they just need to authorize it once. Then, they can use their social media platform as usual and our platform will evaluate the activities and rewards them.
wow thats really magically having cash just like that i hope the team well cant wait to start earning cash tirelessly..You did a great job with ONZ 
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello Dev and esteem team, Is there an ongoing bounty campaign for the project?

I would love to promote the project.
Regards.

Please check the bounty campaign thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565

If you have any good long term promotion, you can PM me directly. Thanks!
copper member
The most interesting project for the monetization of social networks, but I look at the subscription company recorded only two members, I also want to enroll, but the project has little information

What do you mean on "subscription company recorded only two members" ?
copper member
Everyone knows about social networks and many of them use. If you succeed in implementing your idea

The projects needs to have a good marketing strategy to make this project successful. They also need to offer a good promotional bonus to attract more investors to participate.

We think development is the most powerful marketing tool. Everyday, we will develop, announce, develop, announce, develop, announce...  (maybe sometime need to sleep and eat...)  Grin
copper member
Everyone knows about social networks and many of them use. If you succeed in implementing your idea
They priject has a potential success factor because they are marketing what the people needs and that a big guarantee that its a win win situation for the project and for the investors.
I really agree with what you are saying completely in one sentence. Well, I will hope that this project should have to promote this project to others Social Network so it can give big impacts.

Sure, we will promote to other social network for big impacts!
copper member
I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!
I will soon join the bounty program, right now I'm still waiting for a big announcement of this project and still tracking its progress.
Surely this project has planned something big for there future and their users too as they are trying to help people to be secure online while using some services which need our personal info. They also have a very great management team and a good concept which will lead them to a sure success in the future.

Thanks for your support!  Wink
copper member
I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!
I will soon join the bounty program, right now I'm still waiting for a big announcement of this project and still tracking its progress.

Great, please join the bounty program and get some ONZ!
Pages:
Jump to: