Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 86. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Technology is really something that is very powerful. That sometimes, technology can use people. And in our currenct state of world, wherein we are in the cyber world, even our personal data are used without even people having a concent and knowing about it. But now, the ONZ team reckons that with technology the team may be able to do something about it and was really looking forward to it. I am hoping for the better success of this project that will really help the community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This project looks quite promising and also interesting.i read the whitepaper and also joined the bounty campaign.And the team also give good support.i hope this project will acheive the great success.Did the team members become known? Or in which country is the team located?
Activity: 294
ONZ coin seems great with their foundations of the network integrated with different social media. Their bounty program which is live now! is really great for me to participate and support for this wonderful platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Its amazing to know they started the bounty program, am waiting for so long excitingly looking for this opportunity, this wonderful platform ONZ Coin really providing opportunities which helps me understand and analyze DPOS block chain for social networks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Can you create a chat on Telegram/Discord/Slack?
Activity: 98
hello sir

Please find bellow link for ONZ Whitepaper translated to Arabic language

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hfm33m0egie09l/onz_whitepaper-arabic.pdf?dl=0

please feel free to contact me , if you need any modification

please to update my status at spreadsheet

best regards

Thank you for your great work on the ONZ white paper . I'm an arabic translator also but seing how much work you have done so far is just amusing to me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.
The bounty is actually already started, you can be part of it as well. I am not sure about the Airdrop but I think it is still up until ICO starts.
Really strange some kind of company. Where is the promised airdrop? Bounty subscription, but the participants and the truth is not enough, can the developer tell a little more about his project?
I do not think that absence airdrop as such will be able to frighten off really people interested by the project, anyway such fact never embarrassed serious or potential investors.  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I like what the dev is doing regards keeping people informed and reaching out to the community, keeps us hope and proof they are working towards making everyone happy
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This looks interesting, I'll be following and may join on the 22nd. I agree though with the competition, it will be interesting to see what the team deliver.

Great! You will get up to 45% bonus.

I suggest anyone to join early, if you are "likely" to join. The bonus give you 45% price difference. Good luck!
copper member
I'm watching this interesting project but there is no news yet. Did the team members become known? Or in which country is the team located?

The team info will upload very soon.  Wink
copper member
This project looks quite promising and also interesting.i read the whitepaper and also joined the bounty campaign.And the team also give good support.i hope this project will acheive the great success.

Thanks charming! Remember to tell your crypto friends!  Cheesy
copper member
Yes, the idea is not new, but judging by the team and design of the site you have to wait for the company's bounty, now it all depends on the team's work, the project has a lot of competitors.

This is also what we mean. This is not a unique project. There are already many startup companies with these idea. Therefore it must be prepared more better, bcs the first impression is very important.

Yes, we hope to gain more support! And we are listening to our supporters!
copper member
Interesting project!

Are you in need of assistance in Discord admin/moderation or bots for your Discord server?

Yes, we are hiring! Please PM me.   Wink
copper member
Nice project , hopefully with the dedication of the development team will make this ICO a success in the future

Good!! We are here to work for the community!  Wink
copper member
This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.
1200 BTC is seriously too high and if the team is planning to spend such a huge amount then this project seems to be quite special one. I don't think any project invest such a huge amount in any project and if this project is pretending to do so, then surely this project can end up with something huge.

That's like what? Around 20 million USD, seems pretty high for an ICO market cap but again bonuses and shit will slowly wear down the marketcap I guess

Thanks for calculation. Not bad if we can hit the hard cap! Then, we are full force and live with ONZ till we die! LOL   Grin
copper member
The team has set itself an incredibly difficult task to compete with social networks and I hope it will achieve this success.

Nothing is easy, especially something didn't exists. But we trust our community as they trust on us and we always keep this as our first priority.
copper member
Indeed ONZ coin will surely make a revolution as they clearly bother about users share. Through many feed backs etc social networks using our personal data but it is true we are not getting the profit share by writing our reviews we are actually promoting their business but we are left along with no benefit. ONZ coin made us realize our potential.

That's what we are going to do. We use social media everyday, if not seconds, we need some better options.
copper member
It seems that many interested in this project, but did not appear more information about the developer? Can the developer specifically not report the team to raise interest?

We will upload the information soon. Relax!  Wink
Look, I like your openness in communicating with your users, it's very cool!) We are waiting for information about your team and I hope for the success of your project.

Sure! Thank you very much for your support!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.
The bounty is actually already started, you can be part of it as well. I am not sure about the Airdrop but I think it is still up until ICO starts.
Really strange some kind of company. Where is the promised airdrop? Bounty subscription, but the participants and the truth is not enough, can the developer tell a little more about his project?

no need for impatient  Grin  bounty and airdrop has already started, you can find them in ann thread. But agree with you that developers can really tell more about the project and gain more attraction for the investors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
That's really great new airdrop and bounty and also pre-ico  has started I hope it has bonuses attached to it I will keep an eye for updates
Pages:
Jump to: