Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 88. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.
of course developers and teams must make an idea or a breakthrough to create a different and make the investors certainly to support the project.
Im sure investirs will join this profit because even if this is a profit sharing social platform, at the end of the day that is still a large profit for the company alone so investors will realy get more profits on this.
ONZ coin will have a good number of investors and also many of the miners will try mining ONZ to get a bright future out of it. Even i would try mining ONZ for getting huge profits in the upcoming future.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.

It is live, let's go to join it!  Grin
copper member
This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.

Thanks. The airdrop and bounty are live. Please check the details at the bounty thread!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565
copper member
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way , waiting bounty

Let's make it success together!
copper member
i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it

Hi Ruleben,

Thanks for your comment!  Smiley

Yes, you are right, there are too many scam and people should watch out on the project they are going to invest. Actually, anything online can be FAKE, including any great ideas, robust planning and fantastic teams. That's why ONZ Coin exists and we are ambitious to build on the foundations of blockchain technology, to create "True Belonging" for everyone.

With greater confidence in our own vision, we trust "System" instead of "People". People buy and hodl Bitcoin because they trust the blockchain system instead of Satoshi Nakamoto. Blockchain is the system for building trust and we believe we can build something great to help peoples.

Here is our Github link for review.

https://github.com/OnzCoin

Also, we will announce Bounty and Airdrop soon, so even you don't want to invest your money, you can still get some ONZ Coin with minimal work.

So, stay tuned and good luck!

P.S. We are always welcome anyone with same vision to join us!  Wink

Do you have informations about the dev and the white paper? sir?  Smiley Smiley Smiley

You can find our whitepaper here. https://onzcoin.com/assets/files/onz_whitepaper.pdf

The team information will upload to website soon.
copper member
Ok. I see good project and I always looking around from you.

Thanks! We will keep going!  Grin
copper member
This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.
1200 BTC is seriously too high and if the team is planning to spend such a huge amount then this project seems to be quite special one. I don't think any project invest such a huge amount in any project and if this project is pretending to do so, then surely this project can end up with something huge.

We are going to create the next generation social media with blockchain technology, we need some good funding and support from the community to achieve it. 1200BTC is the ICO hard cap, we can start with 100BTC or less.

Anyway, the project is in progress and the network will up very soon.

copper member
We should participate in their airdrop and bounties and most especially their early support phase that will occur at 22nd of january till 4th of february right after that the ico will automatically start on 5th of February will is a big deal if you are not going to participate because this would only be the huge market, which is build to forever. So start early and start promoting if you dont want to miss the world's first social cryptocurrency.

You're right dude, having an airdrop contribute an additional popularity on this project. As I read on the white paper this project aims to connect people but there a number of reports suggesting that the more time will spend on social media, a great chance of feeling socially isolated are twice as high. I believe this project have a potential in the future.

I would suggest anyone interested on this project should invest on 22 January!
I am actually intrested to invest into this project but can you please ellobrate more about 22nd january. What is on 22nd january and will the investors get any discount applied to the token purchase? I am studying your project since a while ago and i surely look this project as a successfull project in future.

The Early Supporter Phase of ICO will start on 22nd January (00:01:00 UTC), the bonus is depend on the amount you invested.

The minimum contribution is only 0.01BTC!   Grin
copper member
This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.

With the ICO outcome, ONZ team will be able to take the project forward and the outcome breakdown will be as follows to support the project including marketing, operational cost, support for the development, reserved for contingency and founders.

copper member
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

User don't need to use our Social Media app, they just need to authorize ONZNet to retrieve their social media's statistic. Then we will use our algorithm to calculate their rewards!
That's quite interesting about calculation of rewards. So what kind of rewards will you give to users? I'm curious about the idea of getting paidn while browsing the social media. This things makes me think how this works with the blockchain technology.

We use different algorithm to determine the user activities, evaluate them and calculate the rewards.
copper member
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

User don't need to use our Social Media app, they just need to authorize ONZNet to retrieve their social media's statistic. Then we will use our algorithm to calculate their rewards!

Nice, so it doesn't really need to counts rewards manually your apps/system will trace it easily. But is our data really safe? How will I know if we already get a rewards? Looking forward for more details and development in Onz coin project.

The rewards will be sent to the user's ONZ wallet directly. User is require to create their own ONZ address and link it to social networks.
copper member
Since I get part of the cryptocurrency world and the idea of blockchain technology. I got the idea that all my information on my social networks is really important. I've been using my social media accounts for promotions and I am earning profit from them. I think with the use of ONZ platform, it will be more organized and I can easily find bounty projects using my social media accounts.

Yes, it is a part of ONZ. It also create the true belonging for your social network activities. Because it is on blockchain and it cannot be take down.
I think that is much better, since it will be in blockchain it means it will be like signing up a message as a proof of ownership that is done in this forum so that what will happen to all of my social media activities. I'll think more about what will be the outcome when that happens.

User is require to create their own address and link it to their own social media accounts.
Activity: 434
i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.
of course developers and teams must make an idea or a breakthrough to create a different and make the investors certainly to support the project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.
This is fair play, althought i know our data will be using for make profit to ONZ, but at least this is fair business.

Yep my friend, it seems that our Data worth lots of money and that's why companies are providing many services for free (which's not  Cheesy). with ONZ you know that data will be using for making profit, but it's up you to give the permission or not and that's the difference.
That's really sad that we our data is being used for profit without us knowing or getting a portion of it. Luckily many of cyrptocurrency related projects like ONZ are opening our eyes and actually offering us a return for our data .
Activity: 196

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.
It would be interesting to hear a full explanation from the developers themselves, because the project is really very attracting attention.
Its pretty understandable that we get our profit share whats not clear is how is it being analyze for an inddividual to get paid.

We will use different social algorithm to evaluate the activities and prevent spam/fraud.
Could you give us more detail about your social algorithm? And this algorithm work wit only one base like : facebook or suitable to any social network?
I agree with you but I think the algorithm is not given anywhere and only the developers can help you with that so please consult the developer directly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.
This is fair play, althought i know our data will be using for make profit to ONZ, but at least this is fair business.

Yep my friend, it seems that our Data worth lots of money and that's why companies are providing many services for free (which's not  Cheesy). with ONZ you know that data will be using for making profit, but it's up you to give the permission or not and that's the difference.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Activity: 574
Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

There are too many fake profile ICO, we trust the code more that profile picture.
=)) Lol. Dont do it or you will get a negative point from everyone even though this is only joke. How long you estimate for bounty campaign?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, as all mentioned before, there are many different and similar kind of projects like this one. Most of them also started with the idea to reward their users in their own way;  Fiat currencies, giftcards, cryptocurrencies. The most successful for me is still steemit, bcs if u can write a good article you can really earn good and the value of their cryptocurrency increase day by day.

If the reward / the value of ONZ which is equal to the interactions of the users on the platform do not satisfy the users, they are not going to continue to use it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.
It would be interesting to hear a full explanation from the developers themselves, because the project is really very attracting attention.
Its pretty understandable that we get our profit share whats not clear is how is it being analyze for an inddividual to get paid.

We will use different social algorithm to evaluate the activities and prevent spam/fraud.
Could you give us more detail about your social algorithm? And this algorithm work wit only one base like : facebook or suitable to any social network?
Pages:
Jump to: