Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 84. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Thanks for your support! Please join us!

Here is the Bounty Campaign thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565
copper member
yes maybe i think like that this project will share our data like other social media in general, money differentiate from this project is share profit with us! I also do not know much about this ONZ project, maybe with all of you who want to share it we really need.
Meaning we will just have to use thier social media platform to earn money. So simple to do.
I am not so sure about that, I also again looking to know more about this project. can be spelled out with social networking we can get money.

Not "money", but ONZ token!  Grin
copper member
This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.

Wow 100 BTC is really big for now for soft cap only. It's like more than 1.4 Million dollars to be exact. Is there is any more promotions you can do to boost this project? Like a signature campaign that will be payed in BTC?

We believe there are many peoples will join us to show their support!

You can join the Bounty Campaign, it's opened.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565

We don't have any plan to pay in BTC for bounty campaign, because we believe in ONZ Coin!
copper member
There are 5% alloted for the bounties and programs on the distribution of the token. I hope i will have this and participate in your bounties for me to have chance to get this ONZ coin. I believe in this project.

Sure! You can join it now!

ONZ Coin pre-ICO will start on 22 Jan, 2018 (01:00:00 UTC), please remember to join it too!
copper member
Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Check it out!
copper member
I never liked the idea that they treat you as a fund of free data for marketers, it makes me totally angry, I spend time on your site but you don't have to sell me away, I'm not your pair of old socks.
There are many scams online which are scamming by taking our personal information and not even sharing the profit shares, asking us to write the survey is a trending one, we don't know we are writing our review, feedback and even we indirectly promote them but with ONZ Coin we can realize and i support ONZ coin as it helps people understand their potential need to be valued.

Thanks! We really love to know when peoples show their support on our project!  Wink
copper member
Yes, the idea is not new, but judging by the team and design of the site you have to wait for the company's bounty, now it all depends on the team's work, the project has a lot of competitors.

This is also what we mean. This is not a unique project. There are already many startup companies with these idea. Therefore it must be prepared more better, bcs the first impression is very important.

I agree, there are a lots of project which is somehow the same features as well as their advocacy and idea. We hope that this project has much more advantage especially on their security.

I encourage everyone support all these projects! We are not alone, there are more than ONE centralized social media, so the market should not have only one decentralized social media!

We need to create the crypto-social!! For those projects with same vision, we are not enemy but friends!
copper member
I never liked the idea that they treat you as a fund of free data for marketers, it makes me totally angry, I spend time on your site but you don't have to sell me away, I'm not your pair of old socks.
Haha. Almost people like you, but they still using some free services, and our data is collect by easy ways. Why almost of us dont stop using at? Because they is popular for everybody to using.
Example : Every member of my company using gmail, if i dont using, i cannot receive or sent important email Smiley.

That's the problem of centralization. Rich become richer and poor become poorer under this system.  Undecided

We need to change it!
copper member
Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.

I agree, this great project will makes everyone easy to this reliable project. This project that social media technology is not a replacement for real connection and face-to-face contact but it is another channel for people to interact with each other in a more effective way in some circumstances that may encounter. Hoping for the success on this project as many users as well as investors will benefit.

We getting noticed by the community and getting supports from here and there. Thanks guys!
copper member
Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.

We believe blockchain technology can change it. It must be changed, as Bitcoin change the banking system.
copper member

You don't need to angry, before you know how much they earn.   Grin
copper member
if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.
This is fair play, althought i know our data will be using for make profit to ONZ, but at least this is fair business.

It just too centralized. Also, you cannot stop it, you cannot know who use your data, the likes you get is not real.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The team has not posted a purse? I do not really understand the technical possibilities, but can anyone see the information on the githab?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Guys you write that the wallet can be synchronized with social networks, but where is the purse? Many words and promises, but there are no real deeds.

If you made a time to read the OP then you will surely read this:

Wallet
Ready - will available for download after ICO

So the wallet will be available after the ico. I am not sure if the wallet is already out now, join their social medias account to be updated to all new announcement of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Guys you write that the wallet can be synchronized with social networks, but where is the purse? Many words and promises, but there are no real deeds.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
It seems to me that the developer did not write about the airdrop in a timely manner, it was necessary to conduct it immediately or to oblige and hold, and the society has many questions.
So, there is no airdrop for this project? Giving away an airdrop will give you a lot of boost for your project as well as the ICO, I hope you consider it.

Well ONZ coin announce a bounty campaign with airdrop but upon checking the bounty thread there is no link to fill up the airdrop, you only need to fill up newsletter and just a telegram group. Maybe you can ask dev or ask in telegram.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
What crypto accept in presale?
The pre-Ico of coins will begin on January 22, you still have time to think carefully about your purchase and make the right decision.
Yes, but I think one should invest in the project has it has a very well developed roadmap and I will surely get very successful in the future due to its attraction to the community. They have been focusing on promoting their project this has to lead to good amount of investors to invest in it this will make their success more easy to achieve.
copper member
if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.

We want to change the game!! From centralized to decentralized! Bitcoin did it and we get inspired! Wink
copper member
So basically this project will share our data like other social media did, but the difference is, you are going to share with us the profit !. this can be sounds good for money people, but I did see enough info on this thread, I'll try to check ur website and read the whitepaper to get full image about ONZ coin.

Thanks. You will know more after reading the website and whitepaper.

Again, we are not going to profiit from the user data, we just want to build the community and the next generation social network.

Your platform of social network will be directed to users' dialogue or will more be used blockchain component and as a whole for wages of your tokens by the users?

The rewards will go directly to user’s ONZ address. Anyone can download and install the wallet, then link up the address to their social media account for receiving rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: