Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 87. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Having a testnet during ICO phase is really great. More people will be trusting ONZ as they know having testnet is really for those projects who wants to be successful and be secured. Everyone will be interested to participate in all of the activities here in ONZ. Every step they take for success, we are here to support and promote ONZ to the crypto market and to fellow crypto communities the opportunity this will give.

Totally agree! That's why we ask people to believe on the code and what is exists. Wink

P.S. application is open for anyone who interested to join the TESTNET as a delegate.

Here is the application form.

https://goo.gl/forms/2GBy6id7rw3JaaWQ2
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.
of course developers and teams must make an idea or a breakthrough to create a different and make the investors certainly to support the project.
Im sure investirs will join this profit because even if this is a profit sharing social platform, at the end of the day that is still a large profit for the company alone so investors will realy get more profits on this.
ONZ coin will have a good number of investors and also many of the miners will try mining ONZ to get a bright future out of it. Even i would try mining ONZ for getting huge profits in the upcoming future.

Well nothing is decided as of yet though? Mining seems counter productive for a coin that the devs promise that they will give by using their social media platform
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.
The bounty is actually already started, you can be part of it as well. I am not sure about the Airdrop but I think it is still up until ICO starts.
Really strange some kind of company. Where is the promised airdrop? Bounty subscription, but the participants and the truth is not enough, can the developer tell a little more about his project?
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
hello sir

Please find bellow link for ONZ Whitepaper translated to Arabic language

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hfm33m0egie09l/onz_whitepaper-arabic.pdf?dl=0

please feel free to contact me , if you need any modification

please to update my status at spreadsheet

best regards
Activity: 434
The most interesting project for the monetization of social networks, but I look at the subscription company recorded only two members, I also want to enroll, but the project has little information

So far, few people are participating in the subscription campaign, this is from the fact that the project is completely new, for this we are developing it to attract as many people as possible. If you have any questions, ask here, you will be answered.
The dev should do something to attract more investors and also they must do some updates about their project. As this is still new, maybe we can say that they need to have more advertisements.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!

If this project will announce more features or any bonuses then maybe investors will not hesitate to participate in this project. They will surely gets a lot of investors if they will advertise it well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Everyone knows about social networks and many of them use. If you succeed in implementing your idea
Yes i agree with you, many people on the world using social media network. ONZ have a right decision when get idea about blockchain for social networks, although they will have many competitors.
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Hello Dev and esteem team, Is there an ongoing bounty campaign for the project?

I would love to promote the project.
Regards.
Activity: 574
The most interesting project for the monetization of social networks, but I look at the subscription company recorded only two members, I also want to enroll, but the project has little information

So far, few people are participating in the subscription campaign, this is from the fact that the project is completely new, for this we are developing it to attract as many people as possible. If you have any questions, ask here, you will be answered.
Activity: 602
I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!
I will soon join the bounty program, right now I'm still waiting for a big announcement of this project and still tracking its progress.
Surely this project has planned something big for there future and their users too as they are trying to help people to be secure online while using some services which need our personal info. They also have a very great management team and a good concept which will lead them to a sure success in the future.
They planned something big for their future to also make this platform to stand alone. People who use social media will also be benefited by using their platform. So, this ICO must be supported by investors so that people will get the chance to get some profit while using the social network.
Activity: 434
I will soon join the bounty program, right now I'm still waiting for a big announcement of this project and still tracking its progress.
I'm the same as you. Still keep observing this topic and waiting all my social media account meet requirements to join bounty.
Activity: 406
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Everyone knows about social networks and many of them use. If you succeed in implementing your idea

The projects needs to have a good marketing strategy to make this project successful. They also need to offer a good promotional bonus to attract more investors to participate.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Recently, many projects for social networks, but how are social networks related to such projects? I doubt that the networks are interested in such projects and they can interfere with the use.

ONZ will integrate with social media by using their public API. You can read the details in our whitepaper.

This is good news for member and investors who also like to read the roadmap of this project. This whitepaper can convince people to invest in this Coin.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.
Yes, the project is investing a very large amount in the promotion of its services which has to lead to a huge number of supporters of the project they have gained good value in the market too. They should also manage some airdrops in the future which will attract more people and some investors to the project.

Hi, what I want to say is that we didn't invest large amount in promotion. Peoples show their support because they believe our project, or maybe they aware that social media owe them something. Anyway, thanks for all supporters!
Activity: 294
They priject has a potential success factor because they are marketing what the people needs and that a big guarantee that its a win win situation for the project and for the investors.
I really agree with what you are saying completely in one sentence. Well, I will hope that this project should have to promote this project to others Social Network so it can give big impacts.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Surely this project has planned something big for there future and their users too as they are trying to help people to be secure online while using some services which need our personal info. They also have a very great management team and a good concept which will lead them to a sure success in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
Activity: 224
How is the project progressing? Although there is a lot of incomprehensible, but if it turns out I will join the project in a week to a signature bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: