Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 82. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
We are amazed to avail a platform like ONZ coin as we try to analyze them before investing their past records proven the success of this platform, they got 2.8 billion global users and 41 billion advertising revenue. Great to deal with ONZ coin. we can make a deed soon.

Wow. That's the numbers! After all, it cost such a difficult job that it will achieve this. The success of this project is guaranteed. That's for sure!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good idea, but i think we need more information about development teams! Thanks!
a bit of information about the comandade is on the site, but the information is extremely small, without references to social networks, of course I would like to get acquainted with the team closer
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
When I was browsing with your whitepaper and I wanted to see the team's profile but sadly I didn't find any info and the roadmap also has no specific date which I think this is important because investors really wanted to know the exact date of every activities that they have. I am hoping the dev will provide us about the teams profile so that investors can decide easily to join this platform.
Activity: 434
Good idea, but i think we need more information about development teams! Thanks!
For sure team are working to give detailed information so that everyone will get attracted in this project. More updates and developments are being published soon. Always stay tuned.
If that's the case, there will be more investor that will surely support this project. I'm hoping also that the dev will give more informations that is easy to understand so that people will likely to be attracted to participate in their platform.
Activity: 434
yes maybe i think like that this project will share our data like other social media in general, money differentiate from this project is share profit with us! I also do not know much about this ONZ project, maybe with all of you who want to share it we really need.
Meaning we will just have to use thier social media platform to earn money. So simple to do.
I am not so sure about that, I also again looking to know more about this project. can be spelled out with social networking we can get money.

Not "money", but ONZ token!  Grin
yes I know we get the token ONZ from the token we can convert it into a money, hehe. I apologize if I am wrong. but I will support the success of this project and recommend this project. Cheesy
Activity: 294
another great project of ONZ . ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency - A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market

I think this is not the first, Im not sure just correct me if Im wrong. This project needs to have a lot of more features that are not already existed in some projects for them to be more competitive.
Really? What is another project from ONZ? Is it a Social Network like the same as now project or no? However, I think with those features is enough for the Social Network, no need improvement so far.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
another great project of ONZ . ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency - A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market

I think this is not the first, Im not sure just correct me if Im wrong. This project needs to have a lot of more features that are not already existed in some projects for them to be more competitive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Can I do the german translation?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

Grin Thanks for your support!

when it comes to selling our data, We need a confidence element. I hope The team will put their photos and other info because that will help the project succeed. However when it comes to money, people even sell their bodies  Grin.
Activity: 602
Another great ICO project that aims to build a real-time real space token based social media community to bridge the gap, holding to the faith that with this great team can do something to restore the connection breakdown in our society and also raise awareness on the problem. We that this project will maintain their great performance, God bless and good luck to the team.
We are actually amazed to know social platforms are using our personal data and not sharing any profits, Yes it is true, we do make surveys when we hit few online stores by spending some time but we realized today with ONZ coin and we got through the road map of ONZ coin, it is really a good plans they are leading with the blockchain of social networks.
Hopefully this project will give us profit by using social media and I can't wait to see how does it work. This is s mineable coin so probably they will also offers great rewards for the miners.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
I just read the word I like, mineable, that means we can contribute with any power we have right?
Activity: 294
We are amazed to avail a platform like ONZ coin as we try to analyze them before investing their past records proven the success of this platform, they got 2.8 billion global users and 41 billion advertising revenue. Great to deal with ONZ coin. we can make a deed soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 162
Activity: 560
How will Onz help the way people interact on social media? I like all that has been said I just what to know how that will be achieved. We all will agree on the importance of  social media  in our lives
Activity: 380
Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.

We believe blockchain technology can change it. It must be changed, as Bitcoin change the banking system.
Naturally, you are right. Still neither project did not managed in quality monetizing dialogue in social networks. You can be first and we will try to help you with that.
Yes i completely agree with you.i never seen like this project on this forum.the project idea is very uniqe.i also read the whitepaper.the project is very promising.and i also joined the Airdrop campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Another great ICO project that aims to build a real-time real space token based social media community to bridge the gap, holding to the faith that with this great team can do something to restore the connection breakdown in our society and also raise awareness on the problem. We that this project will maintain their great performance, God bless and good luck to the team.
We are actually amazed to know social platforms are using our personal data and not sharing any profits, Yes it is true, we do make surveys when we hit few online stores by spending some time but we realized today with ONZ coin and we got through the road map of ONZ coin, it is really a good plans they are leading with the blockchain of social networks.
copper member
Activity: 140
We need more information about this coin and future development.
Since developers are very active in answering our questions and constantly adding new updates about the project, I think they will soon post additional information about the coin, we just need to wait a little.

We are working hard everyday and will post our updates to our social media and here. So, please stay tuned!
Activity: 98
How long will the ICO period take? If it begins on February 5-th, will it end by the middle of March?

Here is the exact ICO period.

Pre-ICO

Phase 1 (up to 45% bonus)
22 January (01:00:00 UTC) - 28 January (00:59:59 UTC)

Phase 2 (up to 40% bonus)
29 January (01:00:00 UTC) - 4 February (00:59:59 UTC)

ICO
5 February (01:00:00 UTC) - 4 March (00:59:59 UTC)

Check out our website for details.

https://onzcoin.com/

Wink

Is there a specific number for the Soft and Hard cap of the sale ? can't seem to find it on the site and sorry if it has been asked and answered alread . But i'm really curiouse as the project seem to be getting alot of attraction .
Pages:
Jump to: