Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 81. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I did not see the necessary data so that you could interest them, you need more information, and you will succeed
I am still trying to learn more about this project and I think I have the information or data that I need so far. Can you give the other data that you think they are missing?
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Check it out!

Good Job ONZ team. I just visited your site and it looks a great and attracting. I also like the early investment that has 45% discount for investors.

This positive attitude of devs will surely make their project successful, because devs listen to members suggestions and they keep improving their projects and always update us on what have been done.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I did not see the necessary data so that you could interest them, you need more information, and you will succeed
Activity: 112
With the high potential and capability of this project, there are lots of people looking for this project. The ONZ Coin will surely can bring something into the crypto world. The ONZ project is based on the belief that the sense of true belonging could help restore the disconnection in the society and it is very important to explain how the true belonging is different from fitting in. Sooner or later, this project will be able to taste its own success that will also help a lots of people, users and be beneficial for the investors.
Activity: 294
Really, I'm also interested in this, an interesting, original project, but there is little information about the team, how can you raise money with such secrets?
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

Thank you very much! I already quoted your answer to my community.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Yes we know that social networks are using our personal data and it really annoying that we think that no network anymore can be secured and safe. can be transparent  to all the people supporting them. Then they also earn profits while using our personal data? not only it is unfair but also very wrong to use a personal data. Miners would really be happy to know that ONZ Coin is mineable. The project is really well studied and every detail that you want to ask is already written here.

Thanks for support!

We hope to get success with you guys!  Wink
copper member
Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
With pleasure I will join the subscription company if I have time, to what number is the company going bounty? What do you get free tokens for?

Great, please join our signature campaign.

Airdrop is also opened. check out the details in bounty thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565

copper member
Who is/are your competitors?

We are not compete with anyone.

Guys, the social media market is huge, it is 41 Billion USD controlled by few big companies now!!!

Even we reach our ICO hard cap (1200BTC), it make us with the 0.02 Billion marketcap. LOL... we can't see any competition at this level, we should grow together to reach a higher level.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Another great ICO project that aims to build a real-time real space token based social media community to bridge the gap, holding to the faith that with this great team can do something to restore the connection breakdown in our society and also raise awareness on the problem. We that this project will maintain their great performance, God bless and good luck to the team.
We are actually amazed to know social platforms are using our personal data and not sharing any profits, Yes it is true, we do make surveys when we hit few online stores by spending some time but we realized today with ONZ coin and we got through the road map of ONZ coin, it is really a good plans they are leading with the blockchain of social networks.
Hopefully this project will give us profit by using social media and I can't wait to see how does it work. This is s mineable coin so probably they will also offers great rewards for the miners.

agree with you, there are some companies supporting and paying the social media users but this one is unique bcs its blockchain based and the coin is minable. If we also get some Masternodes then the profit is going to be huge.
copper member
Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

There are too many fake profile ICO, we trust the code more that profile picture.
Of course, the code is trusted more, but I'm not very versed in the code, I do not understand it at all, so who from the captives of the blockchain said his opinion about your code? Can you give proof?

You will know it when the TESTNET is launched.  Grin
copper member
What a great and interesting paltform that this project have. This will surely be able to attract more people and serious investors in the community of crypto currency. Futhermore, this project will become the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, which is a decentralized, store of social value, huge market that will be Built to Last Forever. And this is really a promising one. I hope that this project will strive for its own future and to continually live here in the world of crypto currency. I am looking forward to this kind of project.

Thanks for the good words and support!

We got some serious investors enquiry for the pre-ICO, seems we are getting noticed. Thanks everyone!
copper member
Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
It's a good way to promote their project. But i will wait simply airdrop for start. Then may be i will connect to signature campaign, i think about it right now.

You can join the airdrop now.

Simple subscribe our newsletter and join telegram.

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Thanks!
copper member

Thanks for supporting ONZ Coin!  Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Check it out!

Good Job ONZ team. I just visited your site and it looks a great and attracting. I also like the early investment that has 45% discount for investors.
copper member
This is how a social media platform treat its loyal customer. Give them share from you profits and they will be more loyal to you.

That would be pretty counter productive though? Like facebook and google make all their money from selling the data about their customers in the first place

Their really customer is some big brand and business owners, you and me, the social media users are their fuel.  Undecided
copper member
Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

Grin Thanks for your support!

Recently, in 2017, the bitcoin White passed through the airfield, the team there was yes and there are masks, also incognito, could it be a related project? A coin with a similar algorithm.

We are not related to bitcoin white. However, please believe the technology, system and code instead of people. Peoples are not trustable, even they are good at beginning, but everything will change when the power is too centralized. We are going to setup the community and let ONZ grow with the whole community, I think this is the best to make it success!

Anyone saw Satoshi's real face? Huh Definitely no one, but people believe in the technology, system and code of Bitcoin to make it success.
copper member
We need more information about this coin and future development.
Since developers are very active in answering our questions and constantly adding new updates about the project, I think they will soon post additional information about the coin, we just need to wait a little.
I agree with you about the active response of the dev and I'm hoping they will continue to be active whenever there is a problem that is being raised by their clients.

Thanks for support and we always here to listen and answer!
copper member
Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin
Activity: 322
ONZ coin explorer looks much trust worthy as we review OnZcoin white papers,  they shoot us how companies using us by getting our personal information by asking us to submit a small survey. Their intentions show how deserving they are about our share of profits, I feel confident to invest in ONZCOIN.
Pages:
Jump to: