Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 91. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I see that the developers are working hard. They are trying to raise this project. It invigorates, that everything will be as they conceived and do not hide that would not answer our questions.
Yes I agree with your statement on this project.
The developers and the management team of this project is helping the users by personally replying to the users.

We read every replies to this thread and try our best to provide supports.

Don't miss the Early Supporter Phase of ICO on date 22 Jan 2018 to receive up to 45% bonus!
copper member
I see that the developers are working hard. They are trying to raise this project. It invigorates, that everything will be as they conceived and do not hide that would not answer our questions.

Please check out our website and whitepaper for the details. We are here to answer any questions.

You can also join our telegram channel for supports.
copper member
An interesting project, although he does not seem to have much information for me, seems to be promising, I want, if not too late, to join the signature company.

Me too, I will also join the bounty campaign if it's still not too late. The Ann thread doesn't have so much graphics and a lot of details but sometimes this is not important, the most important thing is the devs are active and the Onz developments are keep improving.

Let's join the Bounty campaign!

Yes, we are working hard and would love to talk to you guys.
copper member
An interesting project, although he does not seem to have much information for me, seems to be promising, I want, if not too late, to join the signature company.

Hi Pokesoul, it's not too late, you are still able to join the signature campaign.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I never liked the idea that they treat you as a fund of free data for marketers, it makes me totally angry, I spend time on your site but you don't have to sell me away, I'm not your pair of old socks.
There are many scams online which are scamming by taking our personal information and not even sharing the profit shares, asking us to write the survey is a trending one, we don't know we are writing our review, feedback and even we indirectly promote them but with ONZ Coin we can realize and i support ONZ coin as it helps people understand their potential need to be valued.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I never liked the idea that they treat you as a fund of free data for marketers, it makes me totally angry, I spend time on your site but you don't have to sell me away, I'm not your pair of old socks.
Haha. Almost people like you, but they still using some free services, and our data is collect by easy ways. Why almost of us dont stop using at? Because they is popular for everybody to using.
Example : Every member of my company using gmail, if i dont using, i cannot receive or sent important email Smiley.
Activity: 112
Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Activity: 434
if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.
This is fair play, althought i know our data will be using for make profit to ONZ, but at least this is fair business.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.
copper member
yes maybe i think like that this project will share our data like other social media in general, money differentiate from this project is share profit with us! I also do not know much about this ONZ project, maybe with all of you who want to share it we really need.
Meaning we will just have to use thier social media platform to earn money. So simple to do.

Not exactly earn money, but you will get the ONZ token as rewards, which is transferrable and trade-able.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
So basically this project will share our data like other social media did, but the difference is, you are going to share with us the profit !. this can be sounds good for money people, but I did see enough info on this thread, I'll try to check ur website and read the whitepaper to get full image about ONZ coin.

Thanks. You will know more after reading the website and whitepaper.

Again, we are not going to profiit from the user data, we just want to build the community and the next generation social network.

Your platform of social network will be directed to users' dialogue or will more be used blockchain component and as a whole for wages of your tokens by the users?
copper member
So basically this project will share our data like other social media did, but the difference is, you are going to share with us the profit !. this can be sounds good for money people, but I did see enough info on this thread, I'll try to check ur website and read the whitepaper to get full image about ONZ coin.

Thanks. You will know more after reading the website and whitepaper.

Again, we are not going to profiit from the user data, we just want to build the community and the next generation social network.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Reading through and noticed about years of this programs structure, does that mean the project has already structured and how long it would run? It won't be a bad idea making something meaningful out if the time one sends on social media platform especially if they make profit from using our data. Can i have more information on this please. Thank you!
copper member
idea not new - how it will be implemented - it is the most important question. We have different examples of social networks - Steemit from one side and Newbium from other side. I have not any bad words about Newbium - but it is huge difference in the total price

Steemit and Newbium is not targeting social network users, but they are a blogging platform.

copper member
ONZ Coin seems more amazing to me as i reviewed their social networks are so established also we can contribute with the early phase and get nearly 45% bonus. Minimum contribution is 0.01 BTC and their early supporter phase is to offer an individuals who would like to join ONZ team as an supporter to earn extra amount of ONZ coin.

Yes, minimum contribution is 0.01 BTC. Mark the date in your calendar.  Don't miss the chance!  Grin
copper member
well, what do you mean with the personal data? Is it like name, email, birth date, or data related to the profile? or something like what?

It is talking about how social networks make profit, you provide your personal data but they never share a dime.
Yes. We can see when we using facebook or google mail. They provide us free services for collect our data then sold to their customer Smiley.

Depends on what do you means of the word "FREE", they are FREE to use your data.
copper member
Guys,

We are rushing on the Bounty Campaign now and it will be launched within 3 hours. Feel excited?  Grin

I feel very excited!!! Where can I see your team and download the wallet about which is spoken on the official site?
Ya. I am ready to join at your bounty campaign like facebook, twitter, telgram, reddit, steemit,... Smiley. Or any voting bounty of ONZ Coin.

Please go to join us!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565
copper member
We cannot live by our own. This ONZ project believes we need each others company to be successful in life. That is right, we need others to promote, to inquire and to have other suggestions. More brains are good than one.

We have many things to do to make it success! Definitely need more brains' support!
Pages:
Jump to: