Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 92. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This looks interesting, I'll be following and may join on the 22nd. I agree though with the competition, it will be interesting to see what the team deliver.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm watching this interesting project but there is no news yet. Did the team members become known? Or in which country is the team located?
copper member
Activity: 140
This project launching on blockchain platform is a great idea. Blockchain is trusted and I believe any project on their platform will try to keep the good work.

We are in the early stage of Blockchain, let's build something great together!
copper member
I wonder, how will the development be focused on? like what platform?
The principle idea of ONZ is to integrate social media platform with DPOS block chain technology to transform appreciation on social media platforms into ONZ crypto currency network as a transferable token.

You right, but this is only the start.
copper member
Good project that has good purposes. I think we will wait and see when the beta for this platform.

I hope you jump into the ICO when it is open on 22 January before too late.  Wink
copper member
I wonder, how will the development be focused on? like what platform?

Please read the whitepaper, there are ONZNet, ONZCoin, ONZProbe, ONZScale, ONZStamp & ONZWallet to build the whole platform as well as the ecosystem.
copper member
Hi OnzCoin, congrats on the start of the bounty campaign! By any chance, would it be possible to include newbies in the campaign?

You can join the Air-drop! It's simple, just need to subscribe to our newsletter and telegram to join.

If you have good amount of friends or follower in your Facebook or Twitter, you can also apply for the FB & Twitter campaign.

Thanks, I have joined the airdrop campaign.  Do I need to report back my email address used to subscribe to your newsletter? Else, how would you know?  Thanks.

BTW, just a comment on the FB/Twitter campaign:

1. I am a newbie and your rule states that newbies are not allowed to join?
2. I think the FB/Twitter instructions are not so clear. I was actually confused as to what the requirements are.
3. Also, I think there are desktop users so the links they will report will be https://www.twitter.com... and not https://m.twitter.com... I'm guessing that's allowed but maybe you also have to spell it out.

In any case, I guess I'm only qualified for the airdrop campaign.  Thanks for the opportunity just the same.

Please kindly post the bounty related question to the bounty campaign thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565

Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Yes, the idea is not new, but judging by the team and design of the site you have to wait for the company's bounty, now it all depends on the team's work, the project has a lot of competitors.

This is also what we mean. This is not a unique project. There are already many startup companies with these idea. Therefore it must be prepared more better, bcs the first impression is very important.
copper member
Activity: 47
Interesting project!

Are you in need of assistance in Discord admin/moderation or bots for your Discord server?
Activity: 1
Have more informations about the development teams and the white paper?
nice
Activity: 196
Nice project , hopefully with the dedication of the development team will make this ICO a success in the future
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.
1200 BTC is seriously too high and if the team is planning to spend such a huge amount then this project seems to be quite special one. I don't think any project invest such a huge amount in any project and if this project is pretending to do so, then surely this project can end up with something huge.

That's like what? Around 20 million USD, seems pretty high for an ICO market cap but again bonuses and shit will slowly wear down the marketcap I guess
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The team has set itself an incredibly difficult task to compete with social networks and I hope it will achieve this success.
copper member
I hear about DPOS that it will be the trend in this year.
Really interested idea, i'll keep an eye on this project, and also bounty campain  Grin

Definitely, DPOS rocks!

The HODL value of DPOS is far better than ERC20 tokens.  Grin
copper member
well, what do you mean with the personal data? Is it like name, email, birth date, or data related to the profile? or something like what?

It is talking about how social networks make profit, you provide your personal data but they never share a dime.
Yes perfect.personal data means your all data email,date of birth and all included in it.And social media networks still make profit by using your data and never share their profits.

You are right! The data is their fuel for money.
copper member
Very interesting and mysterious project, the developer did not say in which country the team is located? I think probably this is China, so the team can not tell where it is.

Relax. We will upload team profile soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Indeed ONZ coin will surely make a revolution as they clearly bother about users share. Through many feed backs etc social networks using our personal data but it is true we are not getting the profit share by writing our reviews we are actually promoting their business but we are left along with no benefit. ONZ coin made us realize our potential.
Activity: 574
It seems that many interested in this project, but did not appear more information about the developer? Can the developer specifically not report the team to raise interest?

We will upload the information soon. Relax!  Wink
Look, I like your openness in communicating with your users, it's very cool!) We are waiting for information about your team and I hope for the success of your project.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.
Yes, the project is investing a very large amount in the promotion of its services which has to lead to a huge number of supporters of the project they have gained good value in the market too. They should also manage some airdrops in the future which will attract more people and some investors to the project.
Activity: 158
This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: