Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 9. (Read 26723 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Do we know what time zone or where the Dev/Owner of Crycurex lives?

I only have .0495 in a pending withdrawal for about 6 hours now .... but I don't want this deletion/hacking thing to potentially happen to me too.
I just got started in this whole game and that's not the way I want to start.

Cheers and good luck to everyone!
Good luck to Crycurex.com too with their site!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
Ok here's my experience... with crycurex. I agree with del and ratcatcher that your rep might have been damaged.. irreparably maybe.. and ratcatcher has it right you might need to take a step back and focus on the technical and customer service aspect of your aspect.

I deposited abt 76K coye and it took over 12 hours to credit.. i sent a pm in here, went to your irc channel, and even tried skype but i never could get in contact..Until you finally posted the alternate crycurex support irc channel in this thread... You keep asking us not to post here as you wont respond but your not available anywhere else.

Anyway after finally getting to your support site your only reponse is that deposits are being confirmed can you wait for another 1-2 hours or do you want me to refund.. I opted to wait as i had already waited for 11 hours by that time.. about an hour or so later it was credited.

I sold the coye for BTC and tried to process a 0.01BTC withdrawal and figured i would have another 12 hours to wait.. 12 hours later no BTC and i log into crycurex to see that...i had the original COYE back and system was reset. Which defeats the purpose of an exchange at that point i gave up and sent a withdraw order for my COYE and that took another 12 hours plus a post on this thread to get confirmed.

Please stop giving your standard answer of "there's no problem" an exchange where trasactions are reset back to original is a BIG problem.. I understand English isnt your native language but the issue remains that you really do need to work on your customer support aspect.

i am not a paid anything.. I haven't tried cryptorush and the first i heard of it was in here. I might give your exchange a shot again in the future but thats when your out of BETA... and i see more positive responses in here.

Good luck

I dont say every customer with neutral or negative experiences are paid ....

I see you had to wait 12 hours for deposit or withdrawal or both. I am sorry for delay, our still does not work on 100 % ... but what you expect ? Everything will be smooth after 4 day we launched our site ? Well sorry but its impossible, I do my best improve every aspect of exchange.

You had delay, ok sorry for that, but there are 300 deposits daily, some of them are processed in 5 minutes some of them in 12 hours .. like yours ... but most of them are processed very fast.

Usuually, when customer is satisfied, he doesnt need to write on forum, but if customer is angry he wants to inform everyone, I am same. When I am angry I do the same.

TO you problems:
If your withdrawal have been cancelled, that usually means its value was too small (0.001 btc or lower) as I see you deposited 76 000 coye, it would be the reason of cancelling.

Look at cryptsy - they still have lot of problems and lagging system and they are 1.5 year old... so please do not expect miracles from me, I do my best and I try to improve my services every day.

And once again, I dont say everyone with neutral/negative experiences with crycurex.coom is paid hater. You are not because problems you described are real and sometimes delay may occur, sorry. But every day, delays are smaller

Ok i am pretty sure you misunderstood my problem..

I said.. that i traded the COYE for BTC.. price was about 13.. so i tried to withdraw about 0.01 BTC which should have been above the 0.001 btc requirement..

I am not upset that withdrawal was cancelled.. what i was upset about was that.. the entire exchange was reset.. which means the 0.01 BTC was removed from my account and i was given back my original coye.. price was also reset to 3 satoshi.. which means i wouldnt be able to redo the trade to get the 0.01 BTC..

Its fine.. i understand your exchange is in beta.. and its only a small amount i risked to test your exchange. I'm glad u refunded the coins eventually.. but in that time i've realized that your site has too many problems to be considered a safe bet..
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!
What is your status on my deleted account?

I really hope that I'm able to get my 0.5 BTC withdrawn from your website since my account was somehow deleted.

I second this. I have my 0.35 still unresolved from a deleted account. Uncertain whether this will ever get resolved am currently just assuming that the buggy site has stolen those coins from me.

So that's 0.85 BTC taken from the both of us; it seems a little sketchy that both of our accounts were deleted at the same time, though.

We're not the only ones. There's at least 1 or 2 other guys who have had this happen to them. I talked with them briefly in IRC. The reason why I'm writing my BTC off is that crycurexcom seems completely stumped as to how this could have happened. He literally could not give me any explaination as to how this is possible.

My guess? Someone managed to hack into his website somehow and stole our BTC and deleted our accounts on the way out. I don't think crycurex stole our coins (he has bigger targets if he wants to steal and he has a stronger incentive to keep his reputation and make money off fees than take our few BTC). I think he does need to admit that this is a clear indication his site has at least one security flaw however. He is very defensive whenever you question him about it.

What he does from this point on is a big indicator of trust. If he admits that there was a flaw in his site and finds a way to figure out the amounts we are owed and reimburse us, then I will trust him as a honest guy who made a couple mistakes. When he fixes all the problems is out of beta I will consider using his site again. If he decides to just ignore this problem and just write our BTC as lost, then I want everybody to know what happened to us and make sure that anybody who uses his site is aware of this risk. I am not just one guy, we are several who have had this happened. We are not out to troll the site, this legitimately happened to us and there is no clear explaination. I am still willing to give this guy a chance, but he needs to figure out the problem and fix it for us. As long as it's not fixed, this could happen again to anybody.

I totally agree; I don't see why, if we show him valid proof, that he isn't able to just reimburse us with the BTC.  Hell, I'll even take my 5 million Coinye back that I sold there at 10 satoshi each.
Activity: 112

I really hope that I'm able to get my 0.5 BTC withdrawn from your website since my account was somehow deleted.

I second this. I have my 0.35 still unresolved from a deleted account. Uncertain whether this will ever get resolved am currently just assuming that the buggy site has stolen those coins from me.

So that's 0.85 BTC taken from the both of us; it seems a little sketchy that both of our accounts were deleted at the same time, though.

We're not the only ones. There's at least 1 or 2 other guys who have had this happen to them. I talked with them briefly in IRC. The reason why I'm writing my BTC off is that crycurexcom seems completely stumped as to how this could have happened. He literally could not give me any explaination as to how this is possible.

My guess? Someone managed to hack into his website somehow and stole our BTC and deleted our accounts on the way out. I don't think crycurex stole our coins (he has bigger targets if he wants to steal and he has a stronger incentive to keep his reputation and make money off fees than take our few BTC). I think he does need to admit that this is a clear indication his site has at least one security flaw however. He is very defensive whenever you question him about it.

What he does from this point on is a big indicator of trust. If he admits that there was a flaw in his site and finds a way to figure out the amounts we are owed and reimburse us, then I will trust him as a honest guy who made a couple mistakes. When he fixes all the problems is out of beta I will consider using his site again. If he decides to just ignore this problem and just write our BTC as lost, then I want everybody to know what happened to us and make sure that anybody who uses his site is aware of this risk. I am not just one guy, we are several who have had this happened. We are not out to troll the site, this legitimately happened to us and there is no clear explaination. I am still willing to give this guy a chance, but he needs to figure out the problem and fix it for us. As long as it's not fixed, this could happen again to anybody.

Activity: 112

Crycurex ... are your BTC deposits stuck?

I deposited a few hours ago and after 15 confirmations (as found in https://blockchain.info) ... no BTC in my account yet.
I believe your site said after 3-6 confirmation and approx 30 min.

What is your intended turnaround time for BTC deposits on your site?
Is this something that you can fix for me?

I really need to trade it!!

Thanks!!

Done !

+1
Kudos!!  That was awesome fast! I appreciate that!!

I deposited a few hours ago and after 15 confirmations (as found in https://blockchain.info) ... no BTC in my account yet.

Thanks!!

Done !

Thanks!!

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Careful with this site, I accidentally deposited twice to the same address, and the 2nd one went into another account. I knew I wasn't supposed to, but I was distracted (I was deciding hard if I should sell my Coinyes or not, and finally decided yes), and I realized my mistake as soon as I pressed enter.
So yeah, they reuse the addresses! This is the worst design possible.
I PM'd crycurexcom in IRC and he will contact the owner of the account they went into. I tried to explain that he can see the successful deposit that went into my account from the same address sent a few minutes earlier, so the blockchain kind of 100% proves its me, but he didn't seem to get it.

Just replying to myself with an update, I kept bugging them in IRC and they finally gave me my 900K coinye back. So they seem honest, but was just a bit naive in thinking that reusing addresses is a good idea.

If they owe you something, join #crycurexsupport on irc.freenode.net with an IRC program, they hang out there. My emails went ignored, but you can bug them there!

15:42 Doing it now! I know you're not a thief, but I feel strongly that reusing address is a bad idea and must be a nightmare for you already.
15:44 its temporary system.. i will switch to fully automated one in next days Wink

Hang on... are you actually asking me if I consider publishing fees and limits for withdrawals important?

I reckon you would make a great banker: "Yes sir, you can deposit this large cash deposit into a savings account; but I won't tell you if you are ever allowed to withdraw it or how much of a charge I will make for withdrawing it....."

Now you tell me. If you went to a bureau de change to make a foreign currency transaction, would you like to know what fee they will charge? This one last alone is enough to warn anyone about how little you know beyond coding an exchange website.

It was meant that as I am at beta testing I do not edit terms and conditions as I would edit them 4 times a day .... therefore I mentioned here in thread that users should check:

Terms and conditions
and even
1st and 2nd post of this thread ...

as I try to keep everything updated and its easier update forum post then Terms

From a very legal aspect yes you are right, all important informations regarding users account including fees have to be stated in terms and conditions.

But from the very legal aspect whole bitcoin /alcoinworld/ needs lot of legal adjustements, fixes etc.

Banks are one big ponzi, scam and "toy" of few people .. and I know their TandS are with font 7 and have 10 pages, just to steal from clients as much as possible. On other hand they work on their TS every day since 1800 year ...

Most important for me right now is, have 100 % secured and 100 % properly working trading, depositing, withdrawing system and user-interface.

No SSL / https on reg, login or trading pages doesn't sit well with me ... I wouldn't trade more than $50 on this site because of it.

Is this in your Dev pipeline?
Dear www.crycurex.com users, in 2-3 days our deposits will be fully automated and your coins will be credited after 3-6 confirmations. When we finish this upgrade, there are plenty of other upgardes and innovations www.crycurex.com will bring you Wink Stay tuned

There are plenty of new coins you can vote for: Please visit:

http://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

Coins with most votes will be added very soon after we switch to fully-automated deposit system.

Thank you for your support

Stay tuned

Admin of www.crycurex.com

Dear www.crycurex.com users, in 2-3 days our deposits will be fully automated and your coins will be credited after 3-6 confirmations. When we finish this upgrade, there are plenty of other upgardes and innovations www.crycurex.com will bring you Wink Stay tuned
Activity: 15
I'm going to post this publicly one more time before I contact a moderator on this forum to do something about this. Cryptorush.in has done NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to harm the reputation of the exchange crycurex.com.  We have hired nobody to "spy", "Harrass", "Install Trojans", or anything else what so ever.  If I see one more post about cryptorush.in doing something to you in this thread I will immediatly contact a moderator of this forum.  You are attempting to damage cryptorush.in exchanges reputation by posting total nonsense on your page.

Signed,

Devianttwo
Official staff member of Cryptorush.in.

Noone is interested in your exchange for more then 2 or more pages of this thread,  so please do not do self-advertisement again.

Thanks

Hello,

You have blatantly harassed us the past few pages. We have no interest in anything with your exchange.  Our staff is interdpth and LinkandZelda, as the owners and DeviantTwo and c0re as support. Crycurex has not made an attempt to contact the owners, and has only talked to and has been rude to DeviantTwo. No "trojan horses" have been sent to Crycurex. The "staff" you listed on the other page are not related to us at all. Our staff is easily verified via our IRC or Twitter or our announcement thread. Please keep us out of your problems.  

We are trying to launch our exchange and do not need this harassment from you.

Thanks.
Activity: 294
I'm going to post this publicly one more time before I contact a moderator on this forum to do something about this. Cryptorush.in has done NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to harm the reputation of the exchange crycurex.com.  We have hired nobody to "spy", "Harass", "Install Trojans", or anything else what so ever.  If I see one more post about cryptorush.in doing something to you in this thread I will immediately contact a moderator of this forum.  You are attempting to damage cryptorush.in exchanges reputation by posting total nonsense on your page.

Signed,

Devianttwo

Noone is interested in your exchange for more then 2 or more pages of this thread,  so please do not do self-advertisement again.

Thanks

I think you should read over the post one more time before you claim I'm self-advertising again.  This is not advertisement. It is an official statement about your attacks toward our site.
I'm going to post this publicly one more time before I contact a moderator on this forum to do something about this. Cryptorush.in has done NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to harm the reputation of the exchange crycurex.com.  We have hired nobody to "spy", "Harrass", "Install Trojans", or anything else what so ever.  If I see one more post about cryptorush.in doing something to you in this thread I will immediatly contact a moderator of this forum.  You are attempting to damage cryptorush.in exchanges reputation by posting total nonsense on your page.

Signed,

Devianttwo

Thanks
Activity: 294
I'm going to post this publicly one more time before I contact a moderator on this forum to do something about this. Cryptorush.in has done NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to harm the reputation of the exchange crycurex.com.  We have hired nobody to "spy", "Harass", "Install Trojans", or anything else what so ever.  If I see one more post about cryptorush.in doing something to you in this thread I will immediately contact a moderator of this forum.  You are attempting to damage cryptorush.in exchanges reputation by posting total nonsense on your page.

Signed,

Devianttwo
It was meant that as I am at beta testing I do not edit terms and conditions as I would edit them 4 times a day .... therefore I mentioned here in thread that "temporary" users should check even Terms and even 1st and 2nd post of this thread ...

You are obviously having great difficulty in understanding this.

* Not all your users joining crycurex from this thread
* Not all your crycurex users are aware of this thread

YOUR website was heavily advertised on both CoinyeCoin.org and on the CoinyeCoin IRC channel - even coinyecoin users are not mind-readers enough to know that you publish your terms on here and NOT ON YOUR WEBSITE.

Like I said, it proves you have plenty of back-end experience but zero thought for your customers.
PS: You are a business now, start thinking a bit professionally while you might still have a bit of reputation.

I try to be 100 % in each way. ..but that way is long and hard, i do my best
Crycurex, what is the status on the deleted accounts? Have you confirmed the problem with your admin yet? In IRC there are several of us who have had our accounts deleted. Please clarify what the current situation is on the issue.

I mentioned in IRC that its beeing reviewed as they are deleted it has to be done manually .. dont worry I ddint forget
Pages:
Jump to: