Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 8. (Read 26723 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
CRYCUREX it is not you who should apologize it is me who should be doing it. You were safe guarding your clients assets

I apologize and thanks for the EXCELLENT support
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Even if its not fake chat (even!) i can translate in only ability to cancel someone's order, no?

If you can cancel someone's else's account's order, you can change a lot of things about the account, it's enough of a threat that it warrants investigation. If this is all you know, that someone can at least cancel your order on a site, would you trust it enough to put your coins on it anyways?

I will tell you right now, I have never hacked into the site, I don't know the full extent of the security flaw. All I know is that me and at least 2 other people (admitted by crycurex) simultaneously had their accounts deleted and that crycurex has no idea how this happened and is not reimbursing us for our coins lost.

That is what I do know, and that what I'm saying at the minimum can happen with this site. Anything else I'm reporting as a secondhand account while talking to Troppus, you can take it however you will.

This site is risky, I am just sharing my experience and letting people know what they risk if they use it.
I already mentally wrote off the coins as lost, but it's clear that anybody else using your site needs to be made aware that this can happen to them and that you will not compensate them for the coins lost in this way

I don't believe in that, since like crycurex already mentioned..

Since today, we will keep logs of deleted accounts for 2 days. If same situation happens, we will be able analyze what happened even if account is closed 2 days ago and later
and this is being done to avoid same happening again.

I know it's easy to say this as a member of Crycurex support, but I also look at this as a customer side of the site since I use it myself also in trading and as I've stated before,I have complete trust and confidence over this site. I haven't seen a single reason for doubt in my personal trading use.

Him keeping logs will not prevent this from happening again, he'll just be able to see the record of it happening if it happens again. This is what troppus in IRC is saying:

http://imgur.com/t9KWUmP

And hypothetically, even if he does stop this from happening again somehow (which he doesn't know how to), that still leaves 3 accounts which have had their BTC lost which he is unwilling to do anything about.

An honest admin would admit his mistake and reimburse the amount that was lost to the people who have had their accounts falsely deleted. This guy is not an honest admin. Simple as that.

I can't believe he's pulling something like threatening to report to mods, it's a miracle I'm not reporting HIM to the mods for running a scam site with no security.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Even if its not fake chat (even!) i can translate in only ability to cancel someone's order, no?
I will make you same screenshot just give me nicknames you want to have there ....

Ok atheistftwins

I officially ask you: Give me proof that my website is unsecure, you have 2 hours, If I dont receive proof my site is unsecured, i will report your post to moderators because you are damaging my reputation. You can send your proof to [email protected]

Admin of crycurex.com

I am not a hacker, I only convey what other people say. I am not troppus but this is what he is saying. He claims to have already given your proof and that is what I am putting here.

You can report to the moderators if you want. I think there are enough of us here that have an issue with the security of your site that I will be able to show to the moderators that I am not damaging your reputation, just warning people because I have already lost my coins at your site (along with at least 2 others you yourself have admitted).

No mod will punish me for attempting to keep other people from losing their coins, but please, go ahead and report and see who is the one that actually gets investigated by the mods.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I already mentally wrote off the coins as lost, but it's clear that anybody else using your site needs to be made aware that this can happen to them and that you will not compensate them for the coins lost in this way

I don't believe in that, since like crycurex already mentioned..

Since today, we will keep logs of deleted accounts for 2 days. If same situation happens, we will be able analyze what happened even if account is closed 2 days ago and later
and this is being done to avoid same happening again.

I know it's easy to say this as a member of Crycurex support, but I also look at this as a customer side of the site since I use it myself also in trading and as I've stated before,I have complete trust and confidence over this site. I haven't seen a single reason for doubt in my personal trading use.
Activity: 98
I will make you same screenshot just give me nicknames you want to have there ....

Ok atheistftwins

I officially ask you: Give me proof that my website is unsecure, you have 2 hours, If I dont receive proof my site is unsecured, i will report your post to moderators because you are damaging my reputation. You can send your proof to [email protected]

Admin of crycurex.com
Activity: 8
CRYCUREX
I just spoke with a person in the IRC, he has a chat log of the fact that he has determined a security flaw in the site and this was admitted by crycurexcom. Here is a part of the chat log that was provided as proof:

This user claims that it would be trivial for him to effectively withdraw everyone's funds into his own wallet once automatic payments begin. There are several hints that this site is NOT SECURE.

1. alphaw0lf warned us of this at the very beginning
2. the admin does not even keep logs of something as obvious as a deleted account
3. there have been multiple reports of accounts deleted
4. there are people in IRC claiming that they can hack the site now
5. as the image shows even the admin privately admitted to this (though he continues to claim publicly his site is secure)
6. admin continues to be defensive whenever this subject is brought up and demonstrates a complete lack of ability to resolve it

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Just tested this exchange, all worked fine for me, deposit (takes 5-10 minutes atm, its manual approved) and damn fast buy/sell in same blink of eye i pressed button  Grin
.... but I don't want this deletion/hacking thing to potentially happen to me too ...

We have over 4000 accounts, over and about 300 accounts have been already deleted, 3 account owner stated they didnt delete their account ... and as we want to server every customer, we spent hours analyzing what happened.

There is no need to be worried about security of our system.

Btw: Your withdrawal has been processed.

Even if it's 3 accounts that have been falsely deleted in 300, that's a 1% false deletion rate. This is way too high of an error rate for a website. And while you spent hours analyzing what happened, I don't see a solution. What are you going to do about it? Will we get our BTC back? You are not answering the question.

Regardless of whether this is a security issue, a bug, or whatever, 1% of your deleted accounts was not deleted by the user. Not only that all of those accounts have money on them. You can not brush this under the rug, you have to fix this for me and the two other people or we will keep warning other users that this happened to us.

As I try to serve every client who has problem I also reviewed your case. I spent more then 8 hours analyzing your situation.

There was no hack to our system or any unauthorized access. Our system and our servers are protected.
As it is already deleted account we do not have logs of it as it is public information visible on our website that 30 minutes after user deletes his account, all logs are pernamently deleted.

Logs shows that there was withdrawal from your account made before closing, we do not have your coins in our system.

You should warn other people to secure their pc, to avoid similiar situation you had.

As you are offensive in your post, and I have already spent 8 hours of my time analyzing your problem and didnt found any clue it was my fault, or my system failure, I close this case and please allow me to focus on other 3999 clients and their needs.

Sorry to be rude but I want to help every customer, but I wont take responsibility for users failure and read that "you will warn others"

I think this situation is clear enough on its own.

3 users simultaneously had their accounts deleted without their knowledge. You are essentially claiming that somehow 3 separate users simultaneously had their accounts compromised at the same time and are now telling us that the coins are essentially gone and that this has nothing to do with your system.

I am not being offensive in my post, I made clear to say that I don't think you would try to steal these coins from us on purpose. However, as I have mentioned, you are extremely defensive whenever the security of your system is brought up. The fact that you do not keep logs of closed accounts is not the fault of the user nor is it likely that somehow 3 separate people who are your users in different parts of the world all had the same thing happen to them at the same time by coincidence.

I already mentally wrote off the coins as lost, but it's clear that anybody else using your site needs to be made aware that this can happen to them and that you will not compensate them for the coins lost in this way. I obviously no longer want anything to do with your site but it is also my responsibility having had this happen to me to make sure anybody else who chooses to use your site knows the high level of risk that is associated with it.

So please be warned, there are significant security issues that the admin is unwilling to admit or fix. Not only that, any coins lost as a result of these issues will not be compensated in any way or form by the admin. Use at your own risk.

.... but I don't want this deletion/hacking thing to potentially happen to me too ...

We have over 4000 accounts, over and about 300 accounts have been already deleted, 3 account owner stated they didnt delete their account ... and as we want to server every customer, we spent hours analyzing what happened.

Even if it's 3 accounts that have been falsely deleted in 300, that's a 1% false deletion rate. This is way too high of an error rate for a website. And while you spent hours analyzing what happened, I don't see a solution. What are you going to do about it? Will we get our BTC back? You are not answering the question.

Regardless of whether this is a security issue, a bug, or whatever, 1% of your deleted accounts was not deleted by the user. Not only that all of those accounts have money on them. You can not brush this under the rug, you have to fix this for me and the two other people or we will keep warning other users that this happened to us.

As I try to serve every client who has problem I also reviewed your case. I spent more then 8 hours analyzing your situation.

There was no hack to our system or any unauthorized access. Our system and our servers are protected.
As it is already deleted account we do not have logs of it as it is public information visible on our website that 30 minutes after user deletes his account, all logs are pernamently deleted.

Logs shows that there was withdrawal from your account made before closing, we do not have your coins in our system.

You should warn other people to secure their pc, to avoid similiar situation you had.

As you are offensive in your post, and I have already spent 8 hours of my time analyzing your problem and didnt found any clue it was my fault, or my system failure, I close this case and please allow me to focus on other 3999 clients and their needs.

Sorry to be rude but I want to help every customer, but I wont take responsibility for users failure and read that "you will warn others"
Official apologize to user: amynl

After reviewing his deposit, I admit, that his 899 999 coxe deposit has been accidentally added to other user. It was my personal mistake Sad

I already fixed situation.

Respect!  Smiley
Official apologize to user: amynl

After reviewing his deposit, I admit, that his 899 999 coxe deposit has been accidentally added to other user. It was my personal mistake Sad

I already fixed situation.

Activity: 28
add  VOLT   good coin

What is your status on my deleted account?

I really hope that I'm able to get my 0.5 BTC withdrawn from your website since my account was somehow deleted.

I second this. I have my 0.35 still unresolved from a deleted account. Uncertain whether this will ever get resolved am currently just assuming that the buggy site has stolen those coins from me.

I informed you that we are analyzing your account, our site is secured, noone breached our security. If someone would be able access or hack our site we would immediately go offline and search for security hole, but this not happened.

We are 100 % secured, I am sorry for your complications
Do we know what time zone or where the Dev/Owner of Crycurex lives?

I only have .0495 in a pending withdrawal for about 6 hours now .... but I don't want this deletion/hacking thing to potentially happen to me too.
I just got started in this whole game and that's not the way I want to start.

Cheers and good luck to everyone!
Good luck to Crycurex.com too with their site!

Sorry will be processed soon Wink
Pages:
Jump to: