Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 11. (Read 26745 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i spent 18 hours a day building and improving crycurex.com Wink

Then it would be a great pity to make that huge effort a waste of time by trashing your own professional reputation and that of your exchange.

I know it's easy for me to sit on the sidelines and judge, but perhaps it's time for you to take a step back from these forums for a day or two and concentrate on the technical and customer service aspects of the exchange itself.

Look I understand, if I offended someone and he is not guilty I will make official apologize to him. I am fair man. Thats why I am sad when there are plenty of haters who would like to damage my reputation

Right now situation is calm, I have more time now, because lot of issues have been fixed
Activity: 70
i spent 18 hours a day building and improving crycurex.com Wink

Then it would be a great pity to make that huge effort a waste of time by trashing your own professional reputation and that of your exchange.

I know it's easy for me to sit on the sidelines and judge, but perhaps it's time for you to take a step back from these forums for a day or two and concentrate on the technical and customer service aspects of the exchange itself.
But i think he is only paid "hater" from cryptorush.in ... to bother me and damage my reputation

Do you think that repeating this ad nauseam (whether true or not) about various individuals is enhancing your professional reputation, or people's confidence in crycurex.com?

And before you say it, no, I'm not.  I'm just giving my personal opinion.

On the other hand if anyone from a competitor exchange wants to donate indecently large amounts of coins to me, I've no objection ;-)

Look I understand but I have to defend myself, there are plenty of lies here .... : ) I dont want to scam noone, i spent 18 hours a day building and improving crycurex.com Wink

On other hand ... if you have lot of coins you can donate to me Cheesy
But i think he is only paid "hater" from cryptorush.in ... to bother me and damage my reputation

Do you think that repeating this ad nauseam (whether true or not) about various individuals is enhancing your professional reputation, or people's confidence in crycurex.com?

And before you say it, no, I'm not.  I'm just giving my personal opinion.

On the other hand if anyone from a competitor exchange wants to donate indecently large amounts of coins to me, I've no objection ;-)
LOL make a video or we will ban your account Cheesy

Check previous conversation, he try to scam me, he sent me fake screenshot and he still write he on forum I am scamerr .. we talk about 0.1 btc ! ..i dont say its not money, but I have single withdrawals deposit even over 2-3 BTC .. and i will scam him for his 0.1 btc its nonsensce

He gave me fake screenshot, so If he want to proove himself i need video ...

deposited CRN 3 days ago showed up in my account but could never put on a sell order

so i decided to try withdraw it yesterday and still dont get out

I mentiponed it several times if you have inquiry do not post it here on forum ... come to IRC give me your email will check that ...
Activity: 96
LOL make a video or we will ban your account Cheesy
I hope you are not swindled like me crycurex is not willing to accept the funds i sent were from my wallet he has credited it to someone else hope when he wakes up he can look into it

I asked you make video .... and I ask admin to ban you if you dont upload video today
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
deposited CRN 3 days ago showed up in my account but could never put on a sell order

so i decided to try withdraw it yesterday and still dont get out

Activity: 8
I hope you are not swindled like me crycurex is not willing to accept the funds i sent were from my wallet he has credited it to someone else hope when he wakes up he can look into it
Crycurex.com have no problems, I have plenty of withdarwals and deposits daily, yes, sometimes there are some complications but all have been solved ! ! ! Btw wehre is that "with fake screenshot" ? I havent seen his reply for 15 hours already .... Tongue pure paid hater paid by cryptorush.in ..
I still need help with deposit, you ask everyone to use IRC to request help, everytime I go #crycurexsupport, I do not see 'support' or 'crycurex.com' users there. What is your nick at IRC? And what are support working hours on IRC?

Im there now PM me
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hold on man, its too profitable work - to hold exchange to not use dirty PR work  Grin
Just keep calm and use those support services whom you can trust.
Activity: 8
Crycurex.com have no problems, I have plenty of withdarwals and deposits daily, yes, sometimes there are some complications but all have been solved ! ! ! Btw wehre is that "with fake screenshot" ? I havent seen his reply for 15 hours already .... Tongue pure paid hater paid by cryptorush.in ..
I still need help with deposit, you ask everyone to use IRC to request help, everytime I go #crycurexsupport, I do not see 'support' or 'crycurex.com' users there. What is your nick at IRC? And what are support working hours on IRC?
Users of crycurex.com .... I have several claims that there are users like betawolf (alphawolf) who claims they work for crycurex.com ! ! ! They ask for your usernames and passoword and say they can "speed up your withdarawal" do no trust them.

They also want you to be "beta" tested or cryptorush.in .... if you use same email and password as at crycurex.com ! ! ! they can login to your crycurex account and make a mess there ... or ! even withdraw your funds.

Pleople please ...

1, use unique password for crycurex.com
2, do no trust noone who wants to "help" you and ask for password
3, Especially alphawolf, betawolf

Nothing more to say .. I have to take care of my exchange

I'm pleased to hear that, though I suspect you may already have done irreparable damage to your reputation.

I have an account on crycurex.com and I'd "never say never" to using it again.  But after what I've read here (primarily what you yourself have posted) I'd be very cautious.
betaw0lf beware of him !!!

Is paid hater, his job is to damage reputation of crycurex.com. Cryptorush.in has 5-6 such nicknames

Nothing more to say .. I have to take care of my exchange, I cant bother answering nonsense's what they write.

All deposits,withdrawals are beeing processed, if someone have troubles with coins write me we will solve that
I'm new round here, as you can see.

I've been following this thread with interest - that sort of interest one inevitably feels, but feels ashamed of, when craning one's head to look at a road traffic accident as one passes.

I have to ask: is it usual for there to be so much vitriol, airing of dirty linen in public, accusation, counter-accusation, mud-slinging and, last but not least, disclosure of confidential information in these forums?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Can't withdraw 0.1 btc, it says "not confirmed" but no email is arrived.

I've tried two times this morning, what I have to do?
Activity: 27
I might be. Like I said, its a suspicion. I was able to withdrawal all my funds from 0daycoins and Crycurex. None of them ripped me off, and I didn't say they did. What I'm saying, is that I believe they are trying to set up a large exchange, build credit and then shut down their servers once it's BIG and take off with everyones coins, leaving some noobie admin in charge to take the fall as a patsy. That's all I'm putting out there. It's just a suspicion with logs that can be counted as circumstantial evidence at best.
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: