Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 12. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I understand this market will sell many products except crypto currency? Will it be a kind of marketplace? Can I see it on August 10?
I think in 2 days we will all be able to see what this will be for the service and then it will be easier to make a decision about investing but now the idea is just fine I have to say
I think that for traders in the beta version will not be available all the features of the platform. Some of the development is still going on, and different assets can be added during the upgrade process.
Activity: 182
I want to understand the need to create my own network for all your products. Why don't you want to use the services of block chain participants already available for work?
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
I learned that you plan to develop an AI platform. What features will be used to work with users on this platform?
Yes, I would like to know what this means and how it will help users?
but in any case I would like to see how this all works.
As I understand it, the work on this product will be started only next year. I am sure that the team will provide us with a longer description for the introduction of the AI platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I learned that you plan to develop an AI platform. What features will be used to work with users on this platform?
I think it will be a thematic solution for the main exchange platform. But RUBY wants to create a complete system, I think is only part of the available options for working on the AI platform.
Activity: 77
I understand this market will sell many products except crypto currency? Will it be a kind of marketplace? Can I see it on August 10?
I think in 2 days we will all be able to see what this will be for the service and then it will be easier to make a decision about investing but now the idea is just fine I have to say
Activity: 183
Activity: 392
Activity: 196
Activity: 79

*** Why Ruby-x? ***

“Ruby is the most TRANSPARENT gemstone in the world, so is Ruby-x”

“Share your passion, and Ruby-x will share ENDLESS POTENTIAL back”

“Your passion will stay FIRM with Ruby-x”

Check out Ruby-x LIGHTPAPER below!

Ruby Exchange Documents

Official Website: ruby-x.io/

Token-Sale Website: token.ruby-x.io/

Lightpaper: Ruby-x Lightpaper

Onepaper: Ruby-x Onepaper

Bounty Thread: Ruby-x Bounty Campaign

To learn more about Ruby Exchange, visit our official channels from below!

Facebook: facebook.com/RubyExchangeOfficial/

Telegram: t.me/rubyex

Twitter: twitter.com/RubyExchange

Medium: medium.com/@rubyex

BitcoinTalk: Ruby-x Ann Thread

Do you guys have any bounty program?
I'm sure you can choose any of the categories. There are good rewards.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43128217
Activity: 364
Do you guys have any bounty program?

Please look more carefully. Everything is written on the first page. Rewards bounty programs are quite generous.
Activity: 266
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
Activity: 193
You have very large supply of tokens in context of token holders for getting share of 40% from profit which will be proportionally. This will encourage and benefits as big investors will be on many positions from those 5k those qualifies. Your targeted money of $200 million is also very big in current market's situation. Why do you need so much money to build an exchange ?
Well, as I understand the description, the team has planned a large scale for the project with additional features that relate not only to simple exchange functions. I have also seen in plans for the near future the creation of ICO platform, AI platform and mobile version of the application.
Well, in fact it will not just be a stock exchange but a service with a large volume of functions. It will be really cool. I think that the demand will be huge.
I do not understand yet how many members the RUBY team wants to attract in the first year of the exchange. But I think you're right. Now I want to evaluate the quality of the exchange and the service fee.
Activity: 308
I like the idea of this project. Of course there is a lot of competition in this sphere, but I think it will be very much in demand if it turns out that everything that is written in white paper will be realized.
Activity: 218
You have very large supply of tokens in context of token holders for getting share of 40% from profit which will be proportionally. This will encourage and benefits as big investors will be on many positions from those 5k those qualifies. Your targeted money of $200 million is also very big in current market's situation. Why do you need so much money to build an exchange ?
Well, as I understand the description, the team has planned a large scale for the project with additional features that relate not only to simple exchange functions. I have also seen in plans for the near future the creation of ICO platform, AI platform and mobile version of the application.
The introduction of all ideas into real life will take place until 2021. Also there is a description of plans on creation of the whole ecosystem and on creation of own main network PoC.
Activity: 159
Well, in fact it will not just be a stock exchange but a service with a large volume of functions. It will be really cool. I think that the demand will be huge.
Activity: 144
Looking forward for your trading competition, it seems interesting.
The cons is "only top 100 traders can can get the reward.
I think, that event for whale trader only, that cause little trader will not be so interested to join the event
I think if you buy tokens now, you can earn very well on this because in the long run we will see huge growth.
I think that participation as gaining experience will also be an important pretext to participate in the contest. But for the platform, of course, good professionals are important.
Battle of the Titans is a cool event. It seems to me that the awards will bring fame to these participants, and they can have a partnership with the platform. Anyway, I saw that it would be possible.
Activity: 271
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 448
I think, that event for whale trader only, that cause little trader will not be so interested to join the event
I think if you buy tokens now, you can earn very well on this because in the long run we will see huge growth.
I think that participation as gaining experience will also be an important pretext to participate in the contest. But for the platform, of course, good professionals are important.
Activity: 271
Pages:
Jump to: