Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 11. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 1
I understand this market will sell many products except crypto currency? Will it be a kind of marketplace? Can I see it on August 10?
I think in 2 days we will all be able to see what this will be for the service and then it will be easier to make a decision about investing but now the idea is just fine I have to say

August 10 will be just the start of the Token sale for investors who want to invest. I don't think there will be a working product by then.
Well it will be a demo version. This will show that the developers are already working on the project. I think it's still very important for future investors.

The beta version will be a working product, which will successfully hold the contest  "Trading Contest ". So I think this is already talking about the readiness of the beta version to work.
Trading Contest period : 17 August 2018–14 September 2018
I think that after the launch of the beta version on August 10, the platform must pass the period of registration of participants and start trading.
I now understand the chain of events on the project. I think that such a rich presentation would attract a lot of attention.
The saturated schedule on the project will occur till the moment of the main version opening. I think it's a great marketing campaign. Together with the Bounty campaign, they'll raise the project very quickly.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
RUBY has announced the launch of its new level of cryptocurrency exchange, Ruby-x, along with the release of its beta. Ruby Exchange will have its offical exchange service from September 17, 2018.
What distinctive feature will be offered to participants on the beta version of the platform?
In general, the idea of the platform has distinctive characteristics. Ruby technology allows each participant of cryptocurrency trading to store and prove the data created during the bidding process, and allows Ruby-X to create its own main network with improved security.
Activity: 129
I understand this market will sell many products except crypto currency? Will it be a kind of marketplace? Can I see it on August 10?
I think in 2 days we will all be able to see what this will be for the service and then it will be easier to make a decision about investing but now the idea is just fine I have to say

August 10 will be just the start of the Token sale for investors who want to invest. I don't think there will be a working product by then.
Well it will be a demo version. This will show that the developers are already working on the project. I think it's still very important for future investors.

The beta version will be a working product, which will successfully hold the contest  "Trading Contest ". So I think this is already talking about the readiness of the beta version to work.
I think that after the launch of the beta version on August 10, the platform must pass the period of registration of participants and start trading.
I now understand the chain of events on the project. I think that such a rich presentation would attract a lot of attention.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The fact that RUBY EXCHANGE offers participants access to trade in financial products, technologies and information, as well as cryptocurrencies, inspires me to participate. When will all assets be available? 
That's what I was counting on. In order for the platform to become really popular, the team has to offer the widest categories for trading. But I'm certainly glad to see that.
Activity: 133
RUBY has announced the launch of its new level of cryptocurrency exchange, Ruby-x, along with the release of its beta. Ruby Exchange will have its offical exchange service from September 17, 2018.
What distinctive feature will be offered to participants on the beta version of the platform?
Activity: 107
The fact that RUBY EXCHANGE offers participants access to trade in financial products, technologies and information, as well as cryptocurrencies, inspires me to participate. When will all assets be available? 
Activity: 130
Activity: 164

Activity: 156

"Please note that all functions of the beta service will fully run from 10 August, the launch of the official beta service.
For the new users, please sign up here. https://ruby-x.io/signup."
https://medium.com/ruby-exchange/ann-website-renewal-and-upgrade-bc8af0e9b81d
Activity: 448

Activity: 350

Activity: 132

Activity: 179
I want to understand the need to create my own network for all your products. Why don't you want to use the services of block chain participants already available for work?
Ruby-X aims to create its own commercialize cryptocurrency ecosystem, offering a secure and extensible platform with transparent management. I think that it is to create a safe work, the team wants to create their own network
Maybe that's the way it is. I read an article in which one of the creators of the project says: "Ruby-X reveals all trading histories, as well as all transaction fees on its platform and blocks all causes of problems related to Exchange management". If the team will guarantee security for the members of their network, then of course I will be happy about it.
Activity: 187
is there any info about the presale? since i visit the website and i just see that there is 2B RBY LEFT
so the tokens sold during presale/Private Sale around 5.2B RBY

and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?

Hi you can check the smart contract from Ruby-x lightpaper.
Lightpaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_dCqhG6F-BaNjd5SUgzZjlNTExsWTJZZ1ZPSVFUbzBFeUFN/view?usp=sharing

Also about the pre-sale, we have raised funds from numerous companies and individuals already and we can't open any related detail to the public.

i just read the white paper and it's written the total supply coin around 20B token but in etherscan its written 12B token
and crowdsale just 200m not 2B token?
Token Sale
TOTAL SALE (RBY)
https://token.ruby-x.io/#mobileapp
But I also saw other figures in white paper.
Activity: 127
I want to understand the need to create my own network for all your products. Why don't you want to use the services of block chain participants already available for work?
Ruby-X aims to create its own commercialize cryptocurrency ecosystem, offering a secure and extensible platform with transparent management. I think that it is to create a safe work, the team wants to create their own network
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
is there any info about the presale? since i visit the website and i just see that there is 2B RBY LEFT
so the tokens sold during presale/Private Sale around 5.2B RBY

and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?

Hi you can check the smart contract from Ruby-x lightpaper.
Lightpaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_dCqhG6F-BaNjd5SUgzZjlNTExsWTJZZ1ZPSVFUbzBFeUFN/view?usp=sharing

Also about the pre-sale, we have raised funds from numerous companies and individuals already and we can't open any related detail to the public.

i just read the white paper and it's written the total supply coin around 20B token but in etherscan its written 12B token
and crowdsale just 200m not 2B token?
Activity: 434
The project team reports that the owners of Ruby tokens can receive different benefits, such as dividends every quarter of each year. I think that such income is very interesting for all categories of owners.
I didn't know about it. Are there any details about the amount of these payments and the timing of the start? I would love to receive passive income.
Activity: 147
I think that for traders in the beta version will not be available all the features of the platform. Some of the development is still going on, and different assets can be added during the upgrade process.
Well, I see even now big plans for this year. Before opening the beta, we should learn more about the advantages of the platform in front of other participants, as well as buy tokens, because the value they have, with such plans of the team, will be high.
brand new
Activity: 0
Looking forward for your trading competition, it seems interesting.
The cons is "only top 100 traders can can get the reward.
I think, that event for whale trader only, that cause little trader will not be so interested to join the event
Activity: 104
The project team reports that the owners of Ruby tokens can receive different benefits, such as dividends every quarter of each year. I think that such income is very interesting for all categories of owners.
Pages:
Jump to: