Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXTN]ExtensiveCoin Masternodes/POS💎DEX launching💎//HUGE AIRDROP ACTIVE🔥 - page 2. (Read 19178 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
seems very interesting.
but why is the information incomplete,  try giving additional information or links that are updated.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
we have almost 380 nodes online now ! ROE 310%
Price progressing constantly . We are about 3x up from our bottom ,thank you everyone for being with us !

When whitepaper release ? First you say on september 6th....

Today september 10th and no whitepaper ?
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
  Honestly, I stopped looking at the price tags of the coins that I think I should have. At least I do it very rarely, since with such a market, only this can indicate that things are going bad. EXTN is also losing ground, but there is a great idea, team and community.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I enjoyed the coin in this project that is very beautiful. It seems the perfect project and will bring many useful for the future, attracting a lot of interest.
Wink
Hey,
I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I am in.
thanks for checking us out.
Activity: 18
In crypto market, there are lots of coin arriving daily. EXTN has Very good Community and Profitable coin. I am interested for their future project and want to withdraw my profit with this coin.
Activity: 9
I enjoyed the coin in this project that is very beautiful. It seems the perfect project and will bring many useful for the future, attracting a lot of interest.
Activity: 14
Hey,
I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I am in.
Whitepaper Huh

Today 7 September
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Is the idea open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your project?

who owns the copyright to this message?

Read this twice elsewhere Smiley

But you may want to read the opening post to if you are really interested.

Also, the off-topic is a better place for you to level up Wink
Activity: 27
Is the idea open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your project?
I am simply ME.
I'm still waiting for EXTN to go back to the 160k level.

139k to break-even Sad

its been a overall bad year for crypto but i really believe we will be up there soon .

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Not gonna dump.

139k to break-even Sad

its been a overall bad year for crypto but i really believe we will be up there soon .
I am simply ME.

139k to break-even Sad
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
  EXTN IS one of the few projects that, although it has retreated from its high price tags, but still gaining momentum in its promotion in the crypto market. The team selected a strong capturadora, not hurrying fast to sell the coin, as it is clear that the investment will bring profit to them.
Activity: 33
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
I dont get the 10EXTN from Airdrop, anybode else dont get ?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
there are a few issues with your wallet without built-in nodes, had to search and add manually!
it is not yet clear that a new chain EXTENSIVE COIN MN?
EXTN и EXTN MN is the same thing?
What was the price in presale?
presale happened long time ago when we were on EXTN v1.0 50k coins were sold at price 0.00036 BTC each.
Pages:
Jump to: