Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXTN]ExtensiveCoin Masternodes/POS💎DEX launching💎//HUGE AIRDROP ACTIVE🔥 - page 8. (Read 19178 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
This project can solve some of the big problems in the operation of the enterprise, simplify the office process and reduce the cost. It seems that the market is very large. Once recognized by the enterprise, it is likely to grow enormously.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
ExtensiveCoin has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day. (No registration needed)
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
Activity: 24
I saw everything about your coins,
Everything is good, but why dumping Extn price now?
Activity: 34
Next step Marketing and bountyprpgramm !!

Coool  Smiley
Activity: 34
Very good community aktiv Dev and great projekt.
When Moon Huh? lol
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Hey Dev, just saw this new ANN thread for EXTN.
And I know, I'm very late for the swap.
Too many projects that I already forgot this one.
Is it still possible for me to get the new EXTN from my old EXTN coins?
Hope you can help me on this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 55

This coin has been added to our pool-click the banner to join discord.
Activity: 126
This coin maximum supply is only 1m
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
    a good project, I noticed it last year, but there is one big "but". It's the exchangers. The first version of the ACCOUNT was permanently frozen on coinsmarket, and here again, like and swap coins produced and various improvements are being implemented, but the exchange coinexchange does not want to exchange old coins for new ones. The answer from the exchange was that wait. But two weeks, for such a simple job-it's incredibly much.

dev team should address this kind of situation. should not really be a burden for the owners of old coins. they should assist all those owners of their old ones. if not, people will be disappointed and once they discard these coins, there's no looking back.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
  Hey, but tell me, noticed the peculiarity that a new wallet EXNT does not trigger a POS. Wallet on the server, the amount of coins allowed to make steak on the old wallet. What should be prescribed and where to start POS? Or where it is described in detail?
please join our DIscord to get fast help, to trigger pos you should add staking=1 in your conf flie located in the EXTN directory.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
  Hey, but tell me, noticed the peculiarity that a new wallet EXNT does not trigger a POS. Wallet on the server, the amount of coins allowed to make steak on the old wallet. What should be prescribed and where to start POS? Or where it is described in detail?
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
    a good project, I noticed it last year, but there is one big "but". It's the exchangers. The first version of the ACCOUNT was permanently frozen on coinsmarket, and here again, like and swap coins produced and various improvements are being implemented, but the exchange coinexchange does not want to exchange old coins for new ones. The answer from the exchange was that wait. But two weeks, for such a simple job-it's incredibly much.
Activity: 322
Reserved, for indonesian translate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think the project will be interesting primarily for those who share the idea of developers to update the coin. But a prolonged drop in prices can adversely affect the overall condition of EXNT. Noda is also not the way out. I would call the creation of a node a temporary measure, as its owners sometimes abuse their advantage and release the price to the floor.
Activity: 78
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Activity: 2
Very good Community and good Staking and Masternode Rewards. There are good predictions!!! Smiley Nice Project!!
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Your project idea is creative and will be useful for many people in the future. But to make it happen requires huge funds, I hope for the progress of this project smoothly and will receive a positive response from many investors.
egretia
Activity: 109
Merit: 7
Activity: 7
what do I need to do to make the swap go well for me? Where can I find information about mining?

If you purchased your coins on coinexchange.io -- You can keep them there and in 30 may coinexchange.io will automatically swap them for you. Option 2= you go in discord channel and discuss directly with the developers, they will swap and guide you how to (you will need to have both wallets installed.)

If you purchased them on cryptohub - those do not need to be swapped since those are V2 already.

This coin is not mineable -- here are the options you have to get more EXTN
1. You can STAKE it using your wallet if you keep it open
2. You can stake them on simplepospool --
3. You can join a masternode on simplepospool and get better rewards
4. you can create a masternode yourself - you need 350 coins for this.

The 1.6m Total supply is a very low supply and the circulation now is very low. This coin will raise in value pretty fast if the developers will do their roadmap as debated on discord.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
what do I need to do to make the swap go well for me? Where can I find information about mining?
Pages:
Jump to: