Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXTN]ExtensiveCoin Masternodes/POS💎DEX launching💎//HUGE AIRDROP ACTIVE🔥 - page 7. (Read 19178 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I am delighted with your project, you have an excellent road map, I hope you will follow it.
Activity: 112
Tell me please, how can I visit your website?
There are many similar projects on ExtensiveCoin, how does it differ from others?
I really like your user loyalty program.
Tell me please, in which country is your main office located, if you have one?
Activity: 34
Hello,

Nice Website roadmap comming !! Great

BR
Activity: 156
Very big project and nice concept....good luck
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
HUGE AIRDROP ACTIVE
3000 EXTN COINS(3000$ approx at current price) would be AIRDROPPED to 300 Members who Register for the airdrop in the ratio 10 coins each. Follow instructions properly and fill this google forum to qualify yourself for the airdrop. https://goo.gl/forms/1n9iWrt1YXGZBLOe2
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.
Activity: 35
EXTN is a diamond in the rough, watch this one  Wink
Activity: 63
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Nice to see things Moving now,
New website is the best. There are very less coins wilth such great sites. and now ann graphics updated too. Keep up the good work team.
Activity: 15
It's only take 5 minutes to inform the community, your coin will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing.
I hope you will inform to your community vote
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/EXTN
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
So many updates, all looks awesome. Wait for release of whitepaper.
Airdrop very simple, horry up guys, only 300 places.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
DEAR COMMUNITY GET READY FOR NEW WHITEPAPER LAUNCH ON SEPTEMBER 6TH 2018.
Activity: 43
On 27th of August they've tweeted:
The wait is finally over , #ExtensiveCoin is proud to announce that our new website will launch tomorrow followed by ANN update and whitepaper launch in few more days .

Source:
https://twitter.com/ExtensiveCoin/status/1034159837242896385

And the coin just dropped to 2.4k. I am scooping up, should blow up soon.
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
because the project is still relatively new, its information is incomplete for this project, please the theme explain in detail about the project, because I also interested to participate. I will wait for his latest news

The project has been updated, but it is not new. EXTN was created last year. And by the way, many news spread in discord, it is more concentrated node of a communication community, with very fast support responses. What is very important, although the coin repeats the current trend of the crypto market, it does not hurry to finally sink to the bottom. I would be happy to find another dozen similar coins for the stability of my crypto portfolio.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
because the project is still relatively new, its information is incomplete for this project, please the theme explain in detail about the project, because I also interested to participate. I will wait for his latest news
Pages:
Jump to: