Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXTN]ExtensiveCoin Masternodes/POS💎DEX launching💎//HUGE AIRDROP ACTIVE🔥 - page 4. (Read 19178 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Cool idea. I will buy a MASTERNODE
Activity: 126
The major object that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan
I see that you have an excellent page on GitHub. You can get your code out
Now it is very important to go to ICO when you already have a ready version or at least a test version of the application

Yes, if the project goes to ICO now having only an idea, you have almost no chance of success.
but this project already has ready-made work wallets, not only for Windows, but for Linux and MacOS
I think that the future investors will see that ExtensiveCoin already has ready-made wallets - will add confidence to them, and they will invest more
This is amazing, spetacular EXTENSIVE COIN goin to take us to the Moon for sure
an excellent project and good support!
I think that this is the best masternode coin. The idea is amazing if you actually cope with implementing your plans.
Activity: 168
Now it is very important to go to ICO when you already have a ready version or at least a test version of the application

Yes, if the project goes to ICO now having only an idea, you have almost no chance of success.
but this project already has ready-made work wallets, not only for Windows, but for Linux and MacOS
Activity: 10
Hey,  I'm young member in the forum, so it is my first time to see bounty signature codes. I'll definitely join it!
I'll spend my time to read more about the business later today. Thanks for the ANN
I think that this is the best masternode coin. The idea is amazing if you actually cope with implementing your plans.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good valume in trading....on of the best project I have seen....no dumpings that's a good sign.
The idea is very good and if you actually get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
Guys, you have a very cool website design. The designer is simply gorgeous.
Yes, people definitely love when everything looks beautiful and spectacular
This, though, will not play the key role, but it's still a plus that will help you raise the necessary funds.
This is the  One of the Best  Masternode Coin introduce Recently, day by day value increase steadily and Team working every day to maintain the coin value surprisingly i don't  see anyone dumping the coin.
Activity: 9
lots of dex is slow or not really dex. how is this one going to be better?
Hi, when will the final version of the exchange appear?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

WHERE CAN I BUY EXTN?
You can purchase EXTN from coinexchange.io , crex24.com and cryptohub.online
Oh, it's good that these tokens are already traded on stock exchanges.
I'm wondering which exchanges will be next in this list?))
Activity: 112
Hi, can I see my coin on Coinmarketcap?
Activity: 112
Guys, you have a very cool website design. The designer is simply gorgeous.
Yes, people definitely love when everything looks beautiful and spectacular
Pages:
Jump to: