Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXTN]ExtensiveCoin Masternodes/POS💎DEX launching💎//HUGE AIRDROP ACTIVE🔥 - page 3. (Read 19178 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Cool idea. I will buy a MASTERNODE
Best of luck Smiley ROI is quite good currently.
Hey,  I'm young member in the forum, so it is my first time to see bounty signature codes. I'll definitely join it!
I'll spend my time to read more about the business later today. Thanks for the ANN
We would , thanks for taking interest.
Do you already have a demo version of the exchange? what is the daily volume of trade on it?

not yet , we would release beta 1 moth prior to relase.
Hey. I'm interested in the question, what is your work focused on now?
currently we are relasing our whitepaper on 6th september after that we would focus more on our pos crypto staking pool which we plan to launch in about 30 days.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm very excited with this business. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I've no doubt that it will surely moon and we see how this idea create really infostructure for crypto enthusiasts.
I was interested in your project, I think in the future you will be able to attract investors. Tell me please, will the company have generosity?
what exactly do you mean. can't understand what you said.
I love this project and your whole team. It has a great atmosphere.
thank you Smiley
There are many similar projects on ExtensiveCoin, how does it differ from others?
We are developing some real use case for our coin online other meaningless coins.
Activity: 4
Good evening,
Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
Activity: 75
An excellent token is fast, secure, as it is decentralized and is already traded on large exchanges. Great luck that it is possible to get it for free, just by participating in airdrop. Thanks to the developers for this opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What was the price in presale?
Activity: 32
It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Korea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.
Activity: 168
Good coin so far!  Buy then hold for ur crypto future
Activity: 112
very excited with this project! Please tell us about your plans for the future? How do you plan to develop the project?
Hey. You have an excellent project, I think a lot of investors will join you.
Activity: 126
Hello team! Seems very absorbing!
I'm interested on this idea. I'll wait for this to look what is going to take place
Activity: 16
Hey
Great to hear that we can expect some good news, big hopes I've for this plan.This could be some good partnership ann)))
Pages:
Jump to: