Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXTN]ExtensiveCoin Masternodes/POS💎DEX launching💎//HUGE AIRDROP ACTIVE🔥 - page 6. (Read 19178 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Your road map is quite extensive, has a number of interesting positions, it remains only to wait for a result.
Hey. I'm interested in the question, what is your work focused on now?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The project ExtensiveCoin has accumulated a strong social force, which is very useful for the further development of the semux project. I think this project will become very popular in the future.
Yes, this project can solve some of the big problems in the operation of the enterprise, simplify the office process and reduce the cost. It seems that the market is very large. Once recognized by the enterprise, it is likely to grow enormously.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I watched your video, I like that everything there is available is told
The project ExtensiveCoin has accumulated a strong social force, which is very useful for the further development of the semux project. I think this project will become very popular in the future.
Activity: 112
Tell me please, in which country is your main office located, if you have one?

Pennsylvania if I got it right. From what I read in the paper I myself wrote, there will initiative to create several departments in multiple countries around the globe. The purpose of this is to spread the components of the ecosystem across much broader economical landscape than just one country. Though I think having huge assortment of DEXs is superfluous, no one needs this much copies of bitshares' DEX.
Thank you very much for your reply, now I will know)
Activity: 126
I was interested in your project, I think in the future you will be able to attract investors. Tell me please, will the company have generosity?
Activity: 154
I like the project as a whole, because it is good in its own way.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Tell me please, in which country is your main office located, if you have one?

Pennsylvania if I got it right. From what I read in the paper I myself wrote, there will initiative to create several departments in multiple countries around the globe. The purpose of this is to spread the components of the ecosystem across much broader economical landscape than just one country. Though I think having huge assortment of DEXs is superfluous, no one needs this much copies of bitshares' DEX.
In this project a good team, a clear road map. I think it will be the most successful project this year.
ExtensiveCoin is a new project, a business that works with honesty and transparency. I think a lot of users will want to join this project.
It seems to me that this is a pretty solid project! Let's look further at the investment!
Hey. I'm interested in the question, what is your work focused on now?
Activity: 336
Tell me please how are transactions EXTN, long need to wait?
I love this project and your whole team. It has a great atmosphere.
ExtensiveCoin has a lot of activity, I would join such a project.
Tell me please, what should I do to become a masternode?
Activity: 112
I like the concept of this project, and I think that this project will have a great future. I think that many people join you.
Activity: 212
60 people already registered for Airdrop , Airdrop will once begin when all 300 members are registered.
how do you plan to attract users?
Pages:
Jump to: