Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 27. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 10
I have long been registered in the program airdrop,don't even remember when exactly!But in the telegram I asked and I was told that the distribution will be after all the tokens will be sold!Tell me, can I see the electronic table of airdrop participants?

Hi! ICO Tokens distribution is over so we will be focusing on distribution rest of the tokens including refunds.
For more details regarding airdrop, please contact Airdrop Alert directly at [email protected] 

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Suck it up if you believe in the project. I guess thats why you invested in the first place, right.. This is nothing, compaired to whats coming our way later on..

If only everyone thought like this ! Every person expects more exchanges and more partnerships within a week and then they want the price to go 10x as soon as such news comes out and then they want to sell off those tokens and after making profit they expect the price to dip 90 percent so they can buy it cheaper again and then again expecting it to go 10x so they can sell off again. The thought process remains the same for everybody and when it doesn't happens, it makes some people frustrated.
Market maturity is still a long way to go, we are seeing those traders enter crypto which never invested in the traditional markets and thus don't have an ounce of patience in them because they never experienced the good things that come of patience. The average age of a crypto trader is somewhat in 25 to 30 which is way too young for gaining the patience required to make money like warren buffet or any seasoned billionaire investor.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
What about the tokens for POC and the 100 tokens for the ones registered in your database ?
Activity: 280
Regarding your concerns - Seed conditions were not revealed because of agreements with seed investors, however it was CLEARLY stated that there was seed round and that total amount of tokens will be up to 100M and that it will be determined based on bonuses. In the end there is 79M tokens so it's 20% less than that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
For security reasons, links aren't allowed in this telegram chat.

We are aware of ongoing scams, such as offering extra tokens for "open crowdsale" and impersonating member of the team. These are not true and are scams.
Tokens distribution has begun and should be completed by end of month. Experty token coming to Mainnet soon! Keep an eye out for further announcements.
Activity: 210
Suck it up if you believe in the project. I guess thats why you invested in the first place, right.. This is nothing, compaired to whats coming our way later on..
Activity: 92
Trading competition running from 2018-02-26 ~ 2018-03-03. once it completes and Distribution of all EXY prizes happens within 5-10 business days when the competition end price will move up because of the exposure it gets
Activity: 394
I have long been registered in the program airdrop,don't even remember when exactly!But in the telegram I asked and I was told that the distribution will be after all the tokens will be sold!Tell me, can I see the electronic table of airdrop participants?
What price was on ICO? And how many tokens was sold on ICO? On coinmarket: 79 in total. But how many in circulating?

Hi! So it is around 26M in circulating. Below you can find the exact numbers:
Seed - 11,700,000.00 EXY
ICO - 14,503,506.11 EXY

Keep in touch! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
which circulated only 26 million whether it will increase over time what remains at that number? and what percentage is held by the team

Hi! Exact supply will be determined over time. Here are some percentage info for you:
◊ 33% TGE Allocation Tokens (including seed + pre-sale + ICO tokens)
◊ 33% Company Tokens (vested for 3 years*)
◊ 30% Partner Tokens (locked for 18 months)
◊ 1% to cover TGE costs
◊ 3% Airdrops and bounties

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 182
Experty (EXY) token is now listed and available on Kucoin Exchange and can be traded with supported trading pairs between BTC and ETH

thanks for the information, i have just checked Blockfolio and it was added there, so now it's even easier to monitor the changes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
What price was on ICO? And how many tokens was sold on ICO? On coinmarket: 79 in total. But how many in circulating?

Seed - 11,700,000.00 EXY
ICO - 14,503,506.11 EXY

Keep in touch! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
which circulated only 26 million whether it will increase over time what remains at that number? and what percentage is held by the team

Seed - 11,700,000.00 EXY
ICO - 14,503,506.11 EXY

Keep in touch! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
1ETH=1000 tokens. This is the base price. The bonuses were from 10 to 50%. Shooting gallery 1 received as a gift 1K tokens + 40% bonus, and partners received 50% and 5K tokens.
Activity: 14
On Jan 4th, Blaise said:

Blaise | Experty.io, [04.01.18 20:57]
[In reply to Rajat]
We had seed funding of $700k, and have not yet begun accepting funds for the ICO

So if $700k was raised in seed at the stated .55/token. Then we would have 385,000 tokens for seed round

Yet their announcement says 11,700,000 tokens given in seed.

What am I missing with the math here?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
I have registered for the free distribution of coins,but I TKA received nothing!Tell me,I won't be able to get them or distribution not yet exist?

Hi! We have just finished the distribution of the ICO tokens,
now we will be focusing on distribution the rest of the tokens including refunds/airdrop/refund.

Experty Team
Was the airdrop has been distributed or cancelled? Excuse me for this I'm just asking.

Hi! No it wasn't. Smiley
We have just finished the distribution of the ICO tokens,
now we will be focusing on distribution the rest of the tokens including airdrop.
Keep in touch!

Experty Team
It's very good news. by the way when you start to distribution for participants in the bounty, Who are eligible for EXY token airdrop?

Hi! To qualify for airdrop you had to be subscribed before October 31st 2017, you cannot apply for EXY airdrop anymore.
Distribution of airdrop Tokens will take place at similar time as refund.

Experty Team 
Activity: 92
Experty (EXY) token is now listed and available on Kucoin Exchange and can be traded with supported trading pairs between BTC and ETH
Activity: 394
I have registered for the free distribution of coins,but I TKA received nothing!Tell me,I won't be able to get them or distribution not yet exist?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Was the airdrop has been distributed or cancelled? Excuse me for this I'm just asking.

Hi! No it wasn't. Smiley
We have just finished the distribution of the ICO tokens,
now we will be focusing on distribution the rest of the tokens including airdrop.
Keep in touch!

Experty Team

Awesome. Thanks and thank you for the update. Good to see your ICO is a success.
Thats great for the investors and to all participants who've join the process is looking smooth and they will not have to wait that long like other Ico's

I want to ask also if its already on exchange? I've read somewhere and it already goes in exchange.

Great news experty was already listed in kucoin exchange. I'm glad this project starts right being listed in the exchange is one of achievement. Hope once distribution starts in bounty price wont goes into dumped stage.
Pages:
Jump to: