Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 28. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Was the airdrop has been distributed or cancelled? Excuse me for this I'm just asking.

Hi! No it wasn't. Smiley
We have just finished the distribution of the ICO tokens,
now we will be focusing on distribution the rest of the tokens including airdrop.
Keep in touch!

Experty Team

Awesome. Thanks and thank you for the update. Good to see your ICO is a success.
Thats great for the investors and to all participants who've join the process is looking smooth and they will not have to wait that long like other Ico's

I want to ask also if its already on exchange? I've read somewhere and it already goes in exchange.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Was the airdrop has been distributed or cancelled? Excuse me for this I'm just asking.

Hi! No it wasn't. Smiley
now we will be focusing on distribution the rest of the tokens including airdrop.
Keep in touch!

Experty Team

Awesome. Thanks and thank you for the update. Good to see your ICO is a success.
Merit: 0
the price is being manipulated look at the book of exchange the purchases are in fractions a summary type of manipulation. people get scared and sells below the ICO the weak hand.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Its on kucoin and idex.market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Hello Experty and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

Hi! Please send us details on: [email protected]

Experty Team

@experty
still waiting for an answer, and the 1000 bonus tokens (tier 1)
Have sent multiple emails.
When will the bonus tokens be distributed?

Hi! We have just finished the distribution of the ICO tokens, now we will be focusing on distribution the rest of the tokens including refunds and bounty.
Thanks for your being so patient.

Experty Team

thanks for the information. it's a pitty, that bounty rewards are so small...anyway, we will be looking forward to seeing experty on exchanges. by the way, do you happen to know what exchange is it going to be? thanks
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Hi! No it wasn't. Smiley
Keep in touch!

Experty Team
It's very good news. by the way when you start to distribution for participants in the bounty, Who are eligible for EXY token airdrop?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Experty (EXT) is now listed on CoinCodex, it's trading on KuCoin and IDEX.

Activity: 288
Saw this review on CryptoRated: https://cryptorated.com/ico-rating/experty/

Whitepaper is good, but it looks like some of the other things can still be improved.

Hi! Thanks for your feedback.
We are still working on it. Wink

Experty Team

Hi! No it wasn't. Smiley
Keep in touch!

Experty Team
This kind of token will get you the right direction, something similar to skype? or maybe not. EXY has a good network and market, low supply low price.
Good luck guys,

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
Signal.Network

Hi! Thanks for your feedback!
Stay in touch.

Experty Team
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Saw this review on CryptoRated: https://cryptorated.com/ico-rating/experty/

Whitepaper is good, but it looks like some of the other things can still be improved.
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This kind of token will get you the right direction, something similar to skype? or maybe not. EXY has a good network and market, low supply low price.
Good luck guys,

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
Signal.Network
Activity: 316
Merit: 11

Experty(EXY) gets listed on KuCoin! World premiere!

1. EXY deposits: 22:00 Feb 26, 2018 (UTC+8)
2. EXY trading: 22:00 Feb 26, 2018(UTC+8)
3. EXY withdraws: 22:00 Feb 28, 2018(UTC+8)
Bitcoin Suisse still says:” allocation not yet set” what does it mean? I cannont be certain that if I will recieve my exy tokens or not?

Hi! Bitcoin Suisse informed us that is a normal part of the procedure.
Don't worry!

Experty Team
A mainnet is the network on which the token will be usable. It will be used to access the service of experty

Hi! We have just finished the distribution of the ICO tokens, now we will be focusing on distribution the rest of the tokens including refunds. Thanks for your being so patient!

Experty Team
when will distribution be completed?

Hi! We have just finished the distribution of the ICO tokens, now we will be focusing on distribution the rest of the tokens including refunds. Keep in touch.

Experty Team
End of this month is Feb,28 right? Do you tell me date for token distribution?

Hi! We have just finished the distribution of the ICO Tokens!

Experty Team
Hello Experty and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

Hi! Please send us details on: [email protected]

Experty Team

@experty
still waiting for an answer, and the 1000 bonus tokens (tier 1)
Have sent multiple emails.
When will the bonus tokens be distributed?

Hi! We have just finished the distribution of the ICO tokens, now we will be focusing on distribution the rest of the tokens including refunds and bounty.
Thanks for your being so patient.

Experty Team
will token be listed on the exchange right after the distribution?
When are the tokens getting distributed gentlemen?

Hi! Please check the following link: www.kucoin.com/#/rank/EXY 
Regarding the other exchanges, follow our telegram and medium for latest news!

Experty Team
Pages:
Jump to: