Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 102. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Cryptos = New hope in life!
the form is not working. so can't apply for the airdrop.

The project seems interesting for sure. wanna be a part of it.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Very nice, liked the idea & project seems to explain everything in op,very well writen .
Smething new. Good luck dev!

Activity: 308
Hello,
Very nice AirDrop....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vladislavo-1121604

Official Experty.io Resources on Bitcointalk.org

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm following this project and looks like promising.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
very promising. EXPERT is real.dont miss this
Activity: 62
An interesting idea, a good project.  I hope for rapid development.  Good luck to the team.
Activity: 210
wow there are really god team with difference type project

hope i will get airdrops
Activity: 39
It's a promising project,great team I'm really looking forward to be part of this great project. I watched the video and I really like the idea.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I also think this will be another successful project as like people showing their interest into this. This is very good opportunity to make secure my stake into this airdrop promo and in future this will be amazing.
Activity: 136
of course experty will have real life use. It is not just a shitty project. I like the functionality of this token. It provides incentive, it is flexible and premium functionalities like paid call, conference recording and many more. Wish the project a very good luck
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
I like the general idea of your project, interesting project, receive money for calls, spend a lot of time on it for free, now after the project is implemented, it will be possible to earn money.
Activity: 56
I think it's innovative project and good job. Thanks!
Activity: 129
 I think you have all for good start.
Wish you luck!
Activity: 40
Nice. Looking forward to this project, very excited! Grin
Activity: 42
I would like to support you as much as I can. I went through the blueprint and I am rest assured it is going to be a success.
Activity: 406
It is great project looking nice and promising. team is looking stronger. hope for the best. Good Luck.
Activity: 4
fighting~!i  hope this project success~!!!
Activity: 95
This is good project, very interesting

Good luck dev.
Activity: 57
i think i'ts great inovation,good job team
Activity: 3
This could be used for all kinds of interesting applications. What about working with Louis Auguste Jr? He does tele-microscopy. For example linking patients in Haiti to doctors in Tanzania. The doctors simply diagnose the microscopy samples in their spare time.  

Here is a link to where I heard about him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VCj8MitA6M

Jump to: