Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]F0ME - DEDICATED POS - 90% AIRDROP - 16 ROUNDS - REG NOW - page 3. (Read 18812 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Yep lots of coins Smiley not worth anything, but hey you never know when they rise in value. That's the crypto world, scammer or no scammer, strange and long dead coins suddenly has value 6 month later, for no reason whatsoever  Undecided
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
do you two still have any coins?
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Well, not suprised. The dev is really a scammer. He manipulate the donation and control the buying and selling. He froze my wallet before and steal all my coins.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Nice how many did you have and how much did you sell for?

Good question. I just saw that on the exchange there are no buy orders and sell orders are starting from 1 satoshi and then go the whole way up.
Nice how many did you have and how much did you sell for?
Activity: 8
Oh my god. I bought quite a number of this coin last week.
Just read this thread.
How should i sell off this? So low volume. Cry
well...someone ask earlier on the thread if anyone wants to sell his coin. you might be lucky. otherwise the coins you bought are useless. always but always research before you buy into

@mr.quackquack was the one
Just saw this. Someone did buy my coins few hours ago.
How many coins are there in total? 35 Million?
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Yes, please if you have any to sell by all means send me a message. I dont know wtf is going on (pardon my language) but someone is buying them by the boat loads on stocks.exchange. One person bought up 2 million.

This is quite bizarre on one side, but on the other side one coin is dead only if nobody is believing in it any more - if enough people to make a critical mass believe in a coin, this coin stays alive. This is the power of decentralization. We may still get some suprise from f0me perhaps Cheesy
Somebody just bought 5+ Million
Yes, please if you have any to sell by all means send me a message. I dont know wtf is going on (pardon my language) but someone is buying them by the boat loads on stocks.exchange. One person bought up 2 million.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Just read this thread.
well...someone ask earlier on the thread if anyone wants to sell his coin. you might be lucky. otherwise the coins you bought are useless. always but always research before you buy into

@mr.quackquack was the one
Activity: 8
Just read this thread.
What?!?! I thought it was just some french fries and $140 bucks..
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I find it really ridiculous from him to waste all that time to make website (and change it), to talk on discord with everybody and promote his coin in order to finaly scam us for not that much money... I hate scammers so hard, they are killing cryptos !

The Dev run away with 140k USD, if thats not too much money for you Cheesy

its a well designed scam, when the dev is started to beg for donations.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Lost in transaction...
I find it really ridiculous from him to waste all that time to make website (and change it), to talk on discord with everybody and promote his coin in order to finaly scam us for not that much money... I hate scammers so hard, they are killing cryptos !

I don't think it was premedited from the beginning, there's too much contradictory signals. But at the end it's the same stupid Exit scam, so it does'nt matter I guess.

Now there is the new project DSTRA lead by almost all the community team members of F0ME.
Check the PRE-ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3102274
And join the Discord: https://discord.gg/R5kkS3v
Activity: 7
Anybody have a legit F0me wallet?

I still have mine running on a VPS just for fun. I want to see how long the blockchain stays active. Other than the dev scamming out, everything works as normal. Making stakes every 20 min or so.

BTW, don't buy this coin from anyone. It's a scam and worthless. Even on the exchange, the biggest seller has millions of coins. Obviously the original dev trying to profit from whatever he can.
how much money was it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
wow always taught the dev was a bit of a prick now it turns out i was  correct .What  a Asshole  Angry .
I invested in F0me and i'm sticking with it. so if you can help with a legit F0me wallet please help.   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: