Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin BitBlockForging @ 1% APR | 98,750+ Supply | 150K limit - page 13. (Read 37599 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

Can you offer anything other than gambling, since users around the world (all ages) might click on your site? Even a cheap game would be 1000% better, just my thoughts & seeing every coin that someone starts a for profit (gambling, lottery, etc..) fail. Leaving only months of repair, do really like the fact someone in the community is trying to help though. Stood by & watched this all happen before, just can't sit back & let it happen again & again. Let's do something good with FIRE, not risk it all for some big chance to win! I'm here to create something good, not more bad & if the community wants gambling? It's bad enough the markets are even a form of gambling, but everything has a value & many might learn from that. No one learns from gambling, unless it's a strat game (chess, cards, etc..) & not some coded technology in favor of the owner.

Edit: Sorry, but I've stated many times that I don't agree with gambling on every coin (app) & have seen it all too many times over the last few years. 1000's of coins (apps) out now to gamble with, pushing it to gambling might break any chance of creating a future for FIRE. Just so many other ways to keep the FIRE alive (FIRE assets, stocks, bonds, retirement, 401 k type things, fire insurance home/auto contracts, etc..), creating a possible future & not looking back to what it went through. My ideas may be flawed, so I'll just sit & wait to see if the community has any concerns about this as well? I've been talking to cecilbdemented about doing a firewood donation (small start & bigger later ), finding people in need of heat (for food & warmth, cooking & heating) over the coldest part of the year & not really seeing a mix of a good cause | gambling playing together well?
Activity: 373
Activity: 614
Applications
New wallet update is exceeding the last 6 months of PoS transactions, lets find ways to keep improving FIRE & build the future that could be. Many names out there, which many jump on & then leave. This is FIRE (wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire), something that is utilized everyday & one of the most innovative elements in the world. What would the world be like without fire in it, many good purposes come from fire & if we only focus on the bad? The world would still be rubbing two stick together, seeing the future without fire is quite dark & cold, lets keep fire as the good innovation it was meant to be Cool
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Congrats with a New Life, FIRE Community! Smiley  New ANN looks very good.

I will update the (Outdated) Russian FIRE community thread A.S.A.P.  Smiley

Thanks, I have tried very hard to keep it simple for updates (while still making improvements) & making the BBcode easy to edit Wink

Edit: Thanks to the new wallet update, we have now surpassed the average blocks per day since PoW>PoS  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Congrats with a New Life, FIRE Community! Smiley  New ANN looks very good.

I will update the (Outdated) Russian FIRE community thread A.S.A.P.  Smiley
Best of luck with the new thread.

Thanks

Old coin?

Yes

Fire reborn from the Ashes  Shocked

FIRE never went out, it was close though Wink

Edit: Well should have remembered that bitcointalk doesn't like .tk websites from a newbie account Shocked

Looks like showing the MultiFaucet & Block Explorer will have to be done later, to get your free FIRE Undecided

Old thread is here:

Link to the MultiFaucet:

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Fire reborn from the Ashes  Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
~~ Most recent edit made: Saturday, July 14 , 2018 ~~
**Rebuilding FIRE one branch @ a time, help keep FIRE stable & innovative**
- FIRE v4.0.1.0 Release (updated graphics, with the idea for a real graphics update)

Template Website          

~Fire Coin was an X15 (BitBlock) mined coin.
~It's in the Bit Block Forging (PoS) only stage.
FORK GEN: BTC>SIC>QRK>DRK>BBL>FIRE

Specifications          

Abbreviation: FIRE
RPC Port: 49698 P2P Port: 49697
Bit Block Forging (PoS) Started on Block 4000
BBF (PoS) Minimal Stake Age: 1 hour /15 Blocks
1% Annual PoS Interest
Max Coins: ~150,000
(Current 98600 FIRE @ 0.1% average inflation)
System Requirements:
>200MB disk space | RAM/memory
(this will very as the chain grows)

Downloads              

Github | Downloads
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org