Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 34. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I had read white paper and rento project. and also airdrop , bounty and other comment. Really I like rento team and project . that include website design. but is too far token listing on exchange? I know that to take a time. and I want to know which exchange to list ? We want to know this details.
Activity: 6
HOW TO EARN TOKENS:

For each task you complete within our contest, you will earn a specific amount of points. Once the Airdrop Campaign is complete, you will earn a percentage of the 4.1 million RTO Tokens in the Airdrop Rewards pool allocation that is relative to the number of points you have accumulated.

This revolutionary system allows you to participate interactively and earn entries for every new participant that you bring into the program.

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Love this project! I read the whitepaper and road map and im interested to participate in ICO, but didn't see more details of the wallet are you in development stage in wallet ?

You can keep RTO tokens in EBIT System wallet.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.ebitsystem.wallet&hl=en&source=downloadatoz.com
Activity: 6
I feel this project is really wonderful.
Please tell us about the future prospects for the future.
What is going on and what are you trying to accomplish?
Will the project progress step by step?
I am looking forward to it and I am interested in future development.
I hope the team will unite as a whole in the future.
Activity: 1
Love this project! I read the whitepaper and road map and im interested to participate in ICO, but didn't see more details of the wallet are you in development stage in wallet ?
Activity: 3

Rento is very nice Project. It aims to create a global sharing system using blockchain, that connects unused physical resoureces or assets like automobiles, electronic equipment , real estate , with those who are in need of these resources but do not necessarily want to buy and prefer renting instead, is very nice idea.
Activity: 48
.It aims to use blockchain technology to develop a secure, automated sharing ecosystem. Rento creates an ecosystem for economic sharing..Rento capitalizes on the growing trend of sharing economy.  You can not only reduce consumption but also make a profit from sharing unused things that we already have
Activity: 9
With such great development and marketing the project will attract many investors, i see a determined team and it will be a great innovation to in our market.
The project is in great progress and will have a great future, very good and transparent presentation of this new company, congratulations!
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
This is a very wonderful and beautiful project, I am seriously key in. I will be an investor for sure. However, I have the following doubt:
Questions
1. At what frame of time will this exclusive project  RENTO TOKENS will be sold in some exchanges?

2. What are the likely exchanges RENTO TOKENS will be listed?

I don't know when the token will be on the exchange.
But in December the first version of the application will appear.
Activity: 2
Hello and Congratulations on your ANN!

It is a wonderful, beautiful and professional project and I have passed through several such projects but I was very impressed with the project.ANN, We are eagerly awaiting the actual demise of this project and I am certain that it will have a great future in the next days Smiley
Activity: 146
I'm just saying, Rento App is a multi-functional application. this is very unique and classy, I see there are no other forms such as rento.
Activity: 15
** Proof autentication **

This project is sensational. I would like to congratulate the creators. For me, the project is very intelligent, can count on my support, I wish the project a lot of success.
Would you like to know if you have new tools?

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
It has always baffled me how the "renting industry" as a whole remains woefully inefficient. Although it remains unclear if blockchain can make a meaningful impact on a global scale in this regard, I am curious to see what Rento can bring to the table.

After all, solutions like these can let anyone benefit from a different approach. The team seems professional, and I can't wait to see if they can pull off something like this in the real world.
Activity: 53
This is a novel idea regarding the use of blockchain technology in allowing people to share or rent unused items via the blockchain by recording an immutable record of all transactions. As users allow sharing and renting of previously discarded or unused items so their reputation increases. This will allow a trustless eco-system to emerge where you are able to use trusted renters for services in the knowledge that they have an impeccable record of past transactions. The energy conscious contingent will also flock to this app as it brings utility to previously "use-less" items creating value.
This would also have a substantial impact upon business development as items can be seamlessly recorded on the blockchain and made available for others allowing a business to increase its coverage via the simple blockchain based app.
The app will bring users together in a trustless environment allwoing profit and value where previously there was none.
Breathtakingly simple in design yet serves a real use and purpose.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
This is a very wonderful and beautiful project, I am seriously key in. I will be an investor for sure. However, I have the following doubt:
Questions
1. At what frame of time will this exclusive project  RENTO TOKENS will be sold in some exchanges?

2. What are the likely exchanges RENTO TOKENS will be listed?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I see this project has entered the second stage of the token sale, will the token sale have several stages to make the sale reach 100%?
Activity: 2
Finally a crypto for end users hope it works well enough to survive the battle of the cryptons.  Best wishes and hopefully u will launch your coin by first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 21
Have read the whitepaper and everything seems nice. What exchange should we expect first I hope the team keep working hard to make this project a huge success
Activity: 122
The clever project makes us worried to always follow. We believe that this project will work and succeed because this project has an excellent team that always offers creative ideas and ideas so that this project gradually increases the number of potential investors 😘
Activity: 328
Rento is looking to me a great platform as a fisrt global sharing app. I checked out website its looking fabolous & very dynamic.
Website & whitepaper is full of information what a investor need. I will look forward to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: