Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 38. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Not so long ago I learned about such an area as Sharing economy. It turned out that a lot of people participate in it, especially if the country has a bad economic situation. This is a very broad layer of the economy, in which the introduction of blockchain technology was requested. In this case, the RENTO project takes a step in the right direction, the main thing to improve in the future.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it. A strong and cohesive team, clearly the goal and the current plan to achieve it. All this will certainly lead the project to success! built with careful planning, and on the run with a great concept by a great team. The investor should not lose sight of this major project with a large share in the market
Activity: 9
Nice project ,Rento is the first global sharing app. They connect business owners with clients and rental services with users.
Activity: 4
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it. A strong and cohesive team, clearly the goal and the current plan to achieve it. All this will certainly lead the project to success! built with careful planning, and on the run with a great concept by a great team. The investor should not lose sight of this major project with a large share in the market.
This project could actually be interesting. I'm not completely sure how it would be implemented but it seems like the relationship between the renter and the landlord could benefit on both ends from the blockchain.
Activity: 171
amazing project with cool bounty program
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 13
one of Great app !!

Its all in one app! Looks interesting! I would love to see its progress! Is the already released? I can not see it on the website. I would love to try it!
Activity: 4
Project Phase 2 I am very confident this token stage will succeed because you have a great team of developers.
Activity: 10
will the total supply of 600 000 000 RTO always stay the same or will there be token burns?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I see this project has entered the second stage of the token sale, will the token sale have several stages to make the sale reach 100%?
Activity: 37
Oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт. Учaвcтвyю в нём пoтoмy чтo ecть мнoгo нoвoгo и
    пepcпeктивнoгo. B нём yчaвcтвyя ecть и выгoдa в пoзнaнии и мoжнo
    Зapaбoтaть. Пpeдлaгaю вceм ктo ceйчac читaeт этo cooбщeниe
    Зapeгиcтpиpoвaтьcя и пpoдвигaя eгo и зapaбoтaть xopoший гoнopap.
    Жeлaю вceм yдaчи.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O56TQszCnE
    =========================================
    Very interesting project. I participate in it because there is a lot of new and
promising. In it, there is a benefit in knowledge and can
Earn money I suggest to everyone who is reading this post now.
I wish you all good luck.
Activity: 3
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Rento is the first global sharing app. They connect business owners with clients and rental services with users.
Rento creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy.
You can get profit from sharing unused things you already own.
Hi guys,

It is my pleasure to be part of this nice project. Glad to see developers stepping the game up. I see a great potential on this project for the fact that they are having the first global share, rent and profit app...isn't that amazing! I'd do anything to make sure that I stay with this project till the success is achieved. Keep your heads up team!
Activity: 2
I am happy to learn about this project. I have used startup company rental serves for my home and car. I used Airbnb and Toro before. I also was a host for Couchsurfing. It has always been fun sharing my stuff. I loved being able to host international travelers in my home and show them San Francisco. I think Rento is a great plan. People need a all in one application/service that allows them to rent their stuff to people, people that need to use it. It's a great way to save resources, utilize unused things, help someone and make/save some money. I like what the Rento token provides and getting it at discount via the ICO is great. AND they will pay token holders a dividend from Rento's profits. It all sounds amazing and innovative. Plus needed.
I'm making Submission to Explain How Interesting This Social Group in it's Communist Interaction To This Great Project..

MISSION
Enabling people to become a part of the global sharing economy and share their unutilized assets
easily.
THE INDUSTRY: THE SHARING ECONOMY
The concept of sharing economy has been in practice for centuries, both at a person-to-person
level and at a higher operative scale. Time-shares, farming collectives, and informal arrangements
allow a group of people to share one expensive resource among them. With the spread
of the internet, the sharing economy model has seen immense growth because of the ability to
share with people you have never met, through centralized organizations that ensure trust between
people. Over the past decade, the world has witnessed small startups turn into multibillion-dollar
businesses (Uber, AirBnB). Despite the success of sharing-based businesses around
the globe, the sharing economy model hasn’t reached its potential and has multiple risks associated
with its mass adoption.
Current Trends in the Sharing Economy
Uber is one of the best examples of the sharing economy. Ironically, the company does not own
its own vehicles and is still one of the largest taxi services in the world. The company defines
itself as a technology enterprise that offers a platform for taxi drivers and commuters to operate
together. According to a recent report, Uber is said to have a market valuation of roughly $70
billion, larger than the market cap of Delta Air Lines and other traditional transportation companies.
Similarly, AirBnB, valued at over $31 billion, is the largest hospitality company in the world
but owns no hotels. Ola, an Indian taxi-riding platform, is also succeeding in the sharing ecosystem.

• Uber and Airbnb illustrated the profitability of a global sharing economy.
• The industry is likely to grow from $14 billion to $335 billion between 2014 and 2025.
• The growing market of the smartphone is a key growth driver for app-based sharing platforms.

• Demographics: Millennials are at the center of the sharing economy but they are not the
only generation using these services. The adoption rates are growing for all ages and economic
backgrounds.
Activity: 3
Rento is a global rental platform where anyone can rent or borrow any item, space, or service. Rento capitalizes on the growing trend of a sharing economy. It aims to utilize blockchain technology to develop a secure, automated sharing ecosystem.
 For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks. Once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without alteration of all subsequent blocks, which requires consensus of the network majority. Although blockchain records are not unalterable, blockchains may be considered secure by design and exemplify a distributed computing system with high Byzantine fault tolerance. Decentralized consensus has therefore been claimed with a blockchain.

Peers supporting the database have different versions of the history from time to time. They keep only the highest-scoring version of the database known to them. Whenever a peer receives a higher-scoring version (usually the old version with a single new block added) they extend or overwrite their own database and retransmit the improvement to their peers. There is never an absolute guarantee that any particular entry will remain in the best version of the history forever. Blockchains are typically built to add the score of new blocks onto old blocks and are given incentives to extend with new blocks rather than overwrite old blocks. Therefore, the probability of an entry becoming superseded decreases exponentially as more blocks are built on top of it, eventually becoming very low.

A hard fork is a rule change such that the software validating according to the old rules will see the blocks produced according to the new rules as invalid. In case of a hard fork, all nodes meant to work in accordance with the new rules need to upgrade their software.

If one group of nodes continues to use the old software while the other nodes use the new software, a split can occur. For example, Ethereum has hard-forked to "make whole" the investors in The DAO, which had been hacked by exploiting a vulnerability in its code. In this case, the fork resulted in a split creating Ethereum and Ethereum Classic chains. In 2014 the Nxt community was asked to consider a hard fork that would have led to a rollback of the blockchain records to mitigate the effects of a theft of 50 million NXT from a major cryptocurrency exchange. The hard fork proposal was rejected, and some of the funds were recovered after negotiations and ransom payment.
Activity: 16
 Grin Just entered the bounty program of Rento! Wink Decided to participate with writing a post about it, here is the link:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@trayan/rento-airdrop
Wishing everybody good luck and all the best in your crypto~deeds!  Grin
Keep the faith alive!
We're already winning with so many good projects and this is one of the most inspiring for me...  Wink
Activity: 13
the project is good and unique but if you add some more things as getting benefit from holding it that will be good and my question is rather its a token or coin will you in future upgrade its nod and will you shift from erc20 to your own wallet?
Activity: 308
hi Rento team.

i have read the website and whitepaper.

The project seems to be good enough to growth . It seems to have good future and you have all my support.

how about the token adding time in market and exchanges? do you have any estimate time for it?

keep it up.
Pages:
Jump to: