Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 37. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it. A strong and cohesive team, clearly the goal and the current plan to achieve it. All this will certainly lead the project to success! built with careful planning, and on the run with a great concept by a great team. The investor should not lose sight of this major project with a large share in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I think it is one of the best project. It is a promising and unique project. they work hard for success their project. I love this types of project. I think it will be successful in future.
Activity: 15
This project is really great, interesting and proud.I believe that
I will succeed and I will decide on investment.Hopefully,
we will lead to better events and communication in the future.
Activity: 14
I have seen that he has a great team, they all look very professional. Congratulations!
While it is true that your target market is Europe. What amount of resources are going to direct to the American market and how specifically to South America?
Activity: 70
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 6
When and on what exchange will be listed rento?Do you have some dividends sistem?What will be the price after ICO?
Activity: 14
This is coolest and awesome project..I recommend this ,i see a lot of potential in this project ...and the future it will become massive ...keep it up more power and godbless...
Activity: 17
My question is
1. How is %  of benefit for the investers?
2. In application what is the systèm to earn money whit it?

3.how is minimum for investing?
Activity: 72
I met this platform recently and decided to join, because the project team made an excellent unique project!
I support all initiatives and proposals. Participants will not regret. I hope you have a great future.
Activity: 32
Rento is a platform where we can get easily product or things on rent which is very dramatically time expensive, we can make easy things in our pocket through this as well as we can get profit also as dividends.

The Rento app will connect the business owners with clients and rental services with users. Every needy person can get an easy loan from this platform and Rento will be a game changer for millions of devices, book, vehicles, and other things that collect dust instead of profits for their owners.
The security feature is the best solution in this product that they will use own blockchain and the most important thing which is really good that the shareholder will get dividends on their contributions from the company's profit. And after the company license company net worth will grow continuously so their shareholders will get more dividends from the company's net profit.
Activity: 1
The project seems to be very interesting. I would like to update myself about the progress of the project.
 I am particularly interested to know that how come at the primary level you are aspiring to create the thinking community

- tools, data are the other subjects of interest related with this project.
Activity: 1
Rento has started a huge airdrop, with a competition for big rewards. You just need to complete various tasks to get highest levels in a leaderboard.
Activity: 2
This Project is well elaborated and seems to be very transparent. For me so far is being the best proposal, dealing with an Airdrop. I hope to see many more projects like these again, Thank you
Activity: 336
You will get a higher marketing value. Great and best project investment for all investors. A great creative project for confidence in success. I support all initiatives and proposals. Participants will not regret. Waiting for new things in future, and hope the team always provide creative ideas to attract more investors
Activity: 387
In my opinion this is a very promising project with a great future. He has a great team, which is built from professionals. I'm participating in this project
Activity: 153
A promising and dependable project. there have a good team on this project. I want to see this project selling well in the market later.

- how about the token adding time in market and exchanges?
Activity: 17
Hello, Please tell me the total amount of coin provided and when to go to the trading floor?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
the project Rento in my opinion is very interesting, I was only confused by the phrase that the application will be paid. how much will it cost to use the app?
Activity: 69
i have read your website. i see this project is very clear. i want to know how i can buy this token and how much one token in ICO?HuhHuh
i think you should advert this project more than on facebook, i see you advert so much on likedin
Activity: 62
good day, well be part of this great project for us cybercrime, we hope the best of us
and many gifts for us, successful and successful several coin gift giveaways.
Pages:
Jump to: