Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 39. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Hello to site users! Today I found the site https://airdrop.rento-app.io and I am very glad that this site will help many users. creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy.
Activity: 66
Seems solid. Finally real use cases:

Rent anything:
For individual consumers, the Rento app is the one-stop shop for any item or service. Individuals can rent/share assets that are otherwise occasionally used such as hardware tools, coworking spaces, and even meeting rooms.

One-stop hire:
Unlike existing apps where consumers need different logins for each type of rental, Rento offers every type of rental. Like Amazon becomes a one-stop-shop for any purchase, Rento saves the user the trouble of using multiple apps and developing different reputations and identities for each app.

Generate revenue with unutilized assets:
The average Rento user can generate additional revenue by sharing assets that they don’t need on a daily basis such as lawnmowers, electronic equipment, and automobiles.

True reviews:
Rento uses an immutable leger to ensure that every review is a review from someone who actually used the service. Therefore, the reviews of the equipment and suppliers are highly reliable.
Activity: 13
Activity: 1
Amazon Announces Two Blockchain-Related Products; Quantum Ledger and Managed Blockchain; SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Reveals Why The Regulator Will Not Approve A Bitcoin ETF

1. Amazon Announces Two Blockchain-Related Products; Quantum Ledger and Managed Blockchain; (Bullish) ⭐

2. SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Reveals Why The Regulator Will Not Approve A Bitcoin ETF; (Bullish)

3. Fidelity Investments’ Crypto Venture Capital Fund Activates Again, Significant Innovation Coming; (Bullish)

4. Norway: Tax on Crypto Mining Scares Away $11.7 Million Foreign Investment; (Bearlish)

5. UAE Presents Blockchain and AI Initiatives Following Annual Government Meeting; (Bullish)

6. BCH Upgrades: What’s New and What’s Next; (Bullish)

7. Cryptocurrency will survive and gain wider acceptance, says ALLIANZ chief economic advisor; (Bullish)

E.g ⭐ means very important
Activity: 3
 I have a question that when this coin first listing and what is the first price on exchange? This project is good so we expect good price.Rento is a game changer for millions of devices, books, vehicles and other things that collect dust instead of profits for their owners this project is good and team management is good progress the project. I’m sure it will reach its goal in the future. Very good team I hope the project will develop well in the future.
Activity: 41
Rento is the first global sharing app. They connect business owners with clients and rental services with users.
Rento is airdropping a total of 4,100,000 RTO tokens to their community members. Sign up at their airdrop page, complete easy tasks and submit your details to earn free entries. The number of tokens you receive is depended upon the number of entries you earn.
Activity: 33
do you have any more details about of the development of the wallet?
Activity: 2
I see the potential of this project, I’m sure it will reach its goal in the future. Very good team I hope the project will develop well in the future.
Telegram: @spdbucks
Twitter: @spdbucks
Activity: 176
Great project with good team members
Telegram user name: @sujat0009
Twitter: @masum0002
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The Rento Global will not have a minimum limit so that the project can be developed, that is, there will be no soft cap, and regardless of the value obtained in the sale of tokens will the project be developed?
Activity: 102
Hello everybody! Can someone explain in more detail how this works? Is this something like a noticeboard?
Activity: 66
Hello team,

I have gone through your white paper and it looks promising and team is also doing well, as far as website platform is there then it is also eye catching and smooth interface, can you be more specific about ecosystem growth and targetted regions to expand business? I also wish to know any future plan to develop own Blockchain in future?
Activity: 1
hi Rento team.

i have read the website and whitepaper.

The project seems to be good enough to growth . It seems to have good future and you have all my support.
 I would like to know when the airdrop ends???
Activity: 17
Hello! i would like to know when the airdrop ends???  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 56
Hello, I know this project via twitter, how do i get the ICO project of the board?
Activity: 22
First global sharing App
Share, Rent, Profit
everything You want.
Profit from the First Global Sharing App
Rento creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy. Not only can you reduce consumption, but also profit from sharing unused things you already own. At Rento take care of our investors. By producing cutting edge blockchain technology for securing transactions between users, we create demand for Rento token. While using our blockchain will be optional on our app, it is safe to assume that more users we have the more our token will be worth. Don't wait!
Activity: 38
A blockchain-based rental project. An idea not new but with talented development team as friends I believe the project will be successful and bring benefits to the community a lot. I hope it will soon become a reality so that the blockchain project and technology is developed and applied extensively.
Activity: 85
Is there a Discord community for this project?
Activity: 126
what are you going to do with unsold / distributed tokens??
Activity: 49
Pretty cool project fellas, always interesting to see what can be implemented into the blockchain, excited to see how far this project guys, how many coins token total will this project have ? are you guys super excited that you have missed the huge bubble bursting already so you can start fresh hopefully in time for the next bull run?
Pages:
Jump to: