Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 36. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Rento?
An idea exists somewhere but not in the middle of the crypto. Rento a decentralized system based on the sharing of particular good. The rental of business (iron, tools utensils cuissine), real estate, cars ... Rento will disrupt the world of crypto and take its place in the blockchain to both with his investment side that these services
Activity: 56
Will the airdrop rento have sale of tokens? if it is to have when will it start? because if it has and the tokens are fine I think of buying some tokens that I might have
Activity: 11
with me here is a well a well project. me hy vọng project successfully. my request to add the tasks for their we make and transmit the network of the social networks for the given many users.
Activity: 2
Great project ! I hope that the project will be succesful.
I only have a question: What is difference of this project with the other projects? Because nowaday I have seen too many the same projects.
Activity: 10
great project. Good team. will probably develop as intended. When is the delivery of the airfile complete?
Activity: 3
Rento is a amazing project. I believe in this. Brazilians Rento is real, fantastic. The future is hier.
a global project that will achieve and attract much. come to RENTO. Report and be RENTO.
Activity: 20
The design of the site looks extremely amazing and very good teamwork. I think that Rento will be a very successful project and will gather a large number of participants .
Activity: 34
I didn't know about Rento yet - I didn't know that It was a platform for sharing information, where people who want to share their things and skills or just use what other users offer. I am waiting for this platform to work in full force.
Activity: 63
I am glad that I am a proud member of this innovative project.
I will keep Supporting in your project and keep looking for any developments and updates about this.
I hope to see the outcome of this project on the near future.keep up the good work guys
Activity: 43
This global project has strong, and the partners Who allow her to clime the top.Time moves forward unceasingly and erases all opportunities that we have not used.The possibilities are not every day given. So take it and discover the world!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
I just discovered Rento, and after browsing the whitepaper, I find this idea of ​​sharing very interesting.

In addition, the launch of a smartphone application dedicated to the information on assets available on the loan seems like a great idea! Cool
Activity: 406
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work.
Activity: 60
This looks like a very awesome project. It stands out, and I can say it's one of the best projects I have seen in the last 4 months. Superb team and great idea behind this project. It'll surely be a success.
Activity: 1
It seems to me that this is a great opportunity to make money. Going in at an early stage and completing daily tasks that are not difficult, you have the chance to earn a lot of money even without your investments. It is absolutely not difficult to make a repost or invite a friend, but then you will earn a lot of money and be able to withdraw it to your wallet. Join, help spin the coin. Wink
Activity: 43
I consider this project successful and promising in all directions! The idea is very well developed, a strong team! I personally participate and advise everyone!
Activity: 11
I hope this project will be very strong in the future. i think this project will be very success. this project seems fair and clever for me. i looked at the team members, a very good team. i forecats a success and you have my total support The reality is that the world is a global village. What exchange do you plan to enter?
Activity: 23
Very high quality made website. Like the airdrop. I hope the project will succeed. I looked at the team members, a very good team, so we'll wait and see what happens) What exchanges do you plan to enter?
Activity: 3
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes
Activity: 69
The team is nicely placed to take advantage of the renting sector with their unique offering, will be interesting to see how they go about this.
Activity: 10
The reality is that the world is a global village. Rento app confirms that by allowing more flexibility to do business without restriction of national borders. I look forward to hearing more about this project and hopefully get the opportunity to use the application.
Pages:
Jump to: