Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 35. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Decentralized file sharing is a very necessary thing. Indeed, without the exchange of information there will be no cohesive team that will come to the rescue at any moment. And this project petet to the partnership, which will bring only benefit.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Looking forward to this project! I hope the team doing good and consistency of the project. You will have my full support for this project. I will share it with everyone. Thank you very much RENTO!
Activity: 29
Looking forward to this project! I hope the team doing good and consistency of the project. You will have my full support for this project. I will share it with everyone. Thank you very much RENTO! Goodluck!
Activity: 6
The project look awesome and got potential to grow. Hope it will success in future and become top 100 in coin market.
Activity: 10
Hello there. Your project looks fine. It looks like a star to shine in 2019. But I couldn't find a detailed road map. I didn't see detailed dates on the poster here. Can you help me?  Smiley
Activity: 2
Digite este #giveaway para obter um  GRATUITO além de uma tonelada de outros prêmios incríveis! excelente plataforma distribuindo prêmios para os mais bem colocados.
Activity: 3
Hello Rento team.

i have read the website and whitepaper.
The project has a good concept and perspective.  The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team.

with best wishes to Rento Team, Keep it up guys, good work..... Thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 2
RENTO (RTO) is one of the best projects.
Fantastic project! I support you! I really trust this symbolic luck for us. GREAT IDEA, GREAT CONCEPT AND GREAT TEAM. Keep moving forward.
Good luck!
Activity: 24
Hi. Are you plannig to do any referral program un the future? Thanks

Activity: 420
Rento capitalizes on the growing trend of sharing economy. It aims to use blockchain technology to develop a secure, automated sharing ecosystem. Rento creates an ecosystem for economic sharing. You can not only reduce consumption but also make a profit from sharing unused things that we already have.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Rento impresses with its functions, only I did not find information about the mobile application, I am interested in the release date?! And also please tell me the minimum amount for investment?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
I just found this project and I like it right from the beginning. I personally are very positive about the sharing economy, but today sometimes the fees of the companies (middle men) are a big hurdle, especially if it is a low value item/service. I am sure a blockchain project like RENTO can completely shake up the industry and I personally would prefer to use a decentralized service, because I hate high fees   Angry
Activity: 5
Hello everybody. The first word I want to talk about this project is very good, is likely to develop in the near future. I think for every human being from a talented founder, passionate to a knowledgeable expert with experienced consultants, this RENTO project will grow without a hitch. It will remain sustained, I hope on this project because people can benefit when it launches. I will always update on this project, I would like to understand more about this project. Let's turn the features, the introduction of you into the truth. Help us save time, save money and make more money.We will try to introduce and promote this project to everyone in the world. We will be with you. Although it will be difficult, many challenges. But we still believe in you. Do not let us down. Together make this life better and richer. I love you, hope the project will be like you wish. goodbye and see you again.
Activity: 1
thanks for the post with detailed answers! The first thing I want to say is that bounty is very cool, and for me it means that the project will be implemented
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
And what is the peculiarity of the project? There are already successful projects with the same theme. These projects already have their own product that they improve. It will be difficult for you to promote your services without a lot of financial support.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I think airdrop.rento-app.io will take solid steps in 2019 as their project is awesome
Activity: 5
What an interesting and creative project anyone can achieve. Just wonderful to see this type of project that will appeal to everyone worldwide. Sharing and renting is taking on more acceptance in this economy. Kudos to this team!
Activity: 62
I think RENTO is a very great project. must say, I have observed that it has a good team members who are well organize and ready to put their best to make sure this project is a success, I see the future of this project in the cypto world as what others will referred to later. It a project I will want to invest in, and will also want every other persons should also invest in it too.
Activity: 18
What is the core idea of the project.? In my opinion it is a shared economy echosystem for users of the application. People Will be brought together by this app as it is also a economy app.furthee do your own research. It's better than just getting suggestion
Activity: 2

I really liked the design of the website, the project team seems very committed to the public and the project seems very interesting. I just hope it is a really serious project especially with regard to airdrops that properly pay their affiliates and that do not turn scam before the completion of the project. Let's stay in expectation.
Pages:
Jump to: