Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 43. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Nice project.i like it.i think this is real project.this project have a good idea!! Team is very strong and smooth! But Renting will compete a lots project like this! So I think this project need more something different than another project ! But I think RENTO is interesting project for me.
Activity: 43
This project have a good idea!! Team is very strong and smooth! But RENTO will compete a lots project like this! So i think this project need more something different than another project! But i think RENTO is insteresting project for me.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Life is beautiful !
this is very good project and good prosperity i like to join and follow their sucess
The design for the website is pretty good, and I really hope this project will be successful in the future, because I'm sure this is an extraordinary project for the future of cryptocurrency, and I believe that.
Activity: 103

quite promising and interesting project with a lot of advantages and a fresh look at the future! I think it will pick up speed very quickly
I also like the idea of the project, but there are many other projects on the market that more have more prospects.
Activity: 88
I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project, the team behind is truly professional.
This project have a good idea!! Team is very strong and smooth! But RENTO will compete a lots project like this! So i think this project need more something different than another project! But i think RENTO is insteresting project and i will follow it!! Thanks and good luck team
Activity: 31
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business.
Activity: 10
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Activity: 21
i read Rento's whitepaper.
RENTO is very useful project. It's a very good teamwork. They are very good man and very professional team.
This project has a good concept and i think it is very useful.
I think it will be to the moon~~~
Activity: 29
This would be a popular token for the people I support. Because there are good ideas and good team. I hope this will have a good influence on the board.
Activity: 393
Hello,
I am very interest in this project and this is very nice project.
this project seems very promising, already has app what is excellent for me that use a lot of smartphone
the team also seems to me very experienced has everything to go right, wish good luck to the team
Activity: 63
Rento project looks very promising to me. The team is tracable and the project in itself is most likely to be successful.
With less and less of owners, the rental industry should continue to grow and I believe that Rento has what it takes to follow the industry!
Activity: 16
Very nice project and site. I'd like to know more details about dividends from company profits.
Activity: 2
RENTO It's a very good project. There are too many projects but these are far different from them. The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I would recommend that everyone participate in this project.
Activity: 6
Great Project, pretty excited about it. I just signed up for the airdrop and about to write an article which should go live on our blog BTCUpload.com soon!
Activity: 1
hello, will there be an insurance system for rentals in case something goes wrong? During a degradation, breakage, or other phenomenon of this style which could lead to a prejudice
Activity: 9
Why use dozens of different apps to book,rent or share,if all of your needs can be met by just one app?
   Retro is an app connecting business owners with clients and rental services with user.it also makes room for the development of sharing economy.it is really a great project.
Activity: 1
Hey, Renton. The system is great. When Airdrop deployment starts. By the way, how does this project differ from others?
Activity: 36
Hello, glad to be here! What is the goal of this project?
Pages:
Jump to: