Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 44. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I see the potential of this project, I’m sure it will reach its goal in the future. Very good team I hope the project will develop well in the future.
When will be the action over?

The project seems to be good enough to growth. The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I would recommend that everyone participate in this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Bountyhive.io
I liked and following. This project is interesting and perfect,goodluck. I believe it has tremendous growth potential. I follow rento. Very innovative design. Next next moon rento Smiley).
Activity: 21
Very innovative design. I believe it has tremendous growth potential.
I really like the project and the way it is conducted.

What is the minimum investment amount and which exchanges will be available?
Activity: 2
reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project has a good concept and perspective.The team working on the development of this token is one of the best for today, true professionals of your business, with whom it is pleasant to work. I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be part of it.
Activity: 17
I think it is a very nice project. The idea of ​​renting an item you can rent anything, or renting an item you don't want to sell is very creative. What kind of a system do you think of as a safety precaution in case of damage or theft of an item rented through the site?
Activity: 27
this is an excellent project for me. I see it as very nice and good.  good luck and I hope good news i hope tha very important, a talented and good team work. I believe that it will be full of creative activities that will push its growth and progress.
Activity: 1
 Wink
Rento - The Future is Now Rento is an app connecting business owners with clients and rental services with users. It also makes room for the development of sharing economy. Why buy a rotary hammer if your neighbor has one in his garage? Why should your vacuum cleaner stay in the closet for 90% of the time if you can rent it out? On top of that offering your services in Rento gives you additional earning opportunities. And most importantly, why use several different apps to book, rent or share, if all of your needs can be met by just ONE app? Rento is a game changer for millions of devices, books, vehicles and other things that collect dust instead of profits for their owners.

https://airdrop.rento-app.io/7864/5667305
Activity: 2
Excellent project ! it is a merit to see the growth of this company, because of course it is due to its prestige and its credibility won in the market by its professionalism ! Success to the whole team !!!
Activity: 12
Very nice project join everyone my freind
Is this token a good investment talking in long-term investments
Activity: 55
RENTO looks awesome, great vision and - very important, a talented and good team work. I believe that it will be full of creative activities that will push its growth and progress.
Activity: 5
Hello, this is an excellent project for me. I see it as very profitable and good. I am struck by the magnitude that can be reached because it is very well structured and reliable. good luck and I hope good news. greetings and good start to the year
Activity: 1
Hi rento, my name is carlos and i am here for learning and having fun with this great crypto.
I'm a bit newbie (only 2 years in this  crypto adventure).
I've reading the press paper and related docs, the project seems very promise and full of awesome future.
Thanks for your attention, best regards, carlos.
Activity: 10
Hello!

Great project guys! It looks very interesting for me!
I'd like to know more details about dividends from company profits.

I wish you a big success!
Activity: 4
I've been airdroping for a long time, without losing hope of ever finding a reliable concept that can yield. I believe that is the expected project, I hope to succeed and earn the money I need; the patience of waiting for the end of the distribution does not cause me any problem.the team seems strong, the concept is interesting, I do my best to sponsor members while hoping to succeed and even encourage members who have money to buy ico. si j'avais des $$ j'ach"terais aussi ico sans hésiter
Activity: 35
Path have a good project and the team look awesome, I recommended to all people if this project most better than all they will successful
and I love the idea behind this project. strong team and good product. I am sure it will be a great success!
What is totale supply ?
Activity: 8
I am not sure that I understand the concept.  Is this going to be like Craigslist where you can go to look at houses for rent?  It would be cool to
be able to rent other things like a boat or a plane.
Activity: 7
The project seems to be very interesting. I would like to update myself about the progress of the project.
 I am particularly interested to know that how come at the primary level you are aspiring to create the thinking community

- tools, data are the other subjects of interest related with this project.
Activity: 34
RENTO It's a very good project. There are too many projects but these are far different from them. The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I would recommend that everyone participate in this project.
Activity: 67
Love the site! I read the whitepaper and road map didn't see more of the wallet, do you have any more details about of the development of the wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: