Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][STRATUM] [0% Fee] feathercoin.is-a-geek.com Pool - page 2. (Read 33859 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i cant cash out its disabled and auto isnt working either
Activity: 84
Just thought i would say hi as i can post now.

plodding away at 400khps till new gear comes

but i did find a block in my first 3 hours mining with you guys

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Anyone having issues with payouts and this site? Automatic payout hasn't gone through still and I'm way over the set threshold.  Huh

Issue resolved. Both manual and automatic payouts have been fixed and processed.
Activity: 98
Anyone having issues with payouts and this site? Automatic payout hasn't gone through still and I'm way over the set threshold.  Huh
Manual Payouts have been reenabled.
Im actually running "EasyMiner" app on the iphone which worked fine with Litecoin.

However I have three workers who are showing as "Active? - N" and showing 0 kh/s rate as well, even though they are chugging away.

The typical hash rate on the iPhone is about 0.4 KH ... is that too small to register on your pool?  Worked fine with the Litecoin pool I was using.

I have 5 users:

laptop 1 - 36 KH
laptop 2 - 14 KH
iPod - 0.30 kH
iPhone - 0.40 kH
iPad - 0.40 kH

The last three are showing as Not active and 0 khash ...

Issue 2:  One of my laptop Hash rates popped into my Ipod user slot incorrectly at one point.
Issue 3:  One of the laptops went from "Y" to "N" on active even though it was still chugging away.

hashrates on the pool are calculated as average over 15 minutes base on number of shares submitted. at under 1 kh/s, you will not submit many shares at all, so if in the past 15 minutes you submitted 0-1 shares, it might show up as 0kh/s. Payout is based on number of shares submitted.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Im actually running "EasyMiner" app on the iphone which worked fine with Litecoin.

However I have three workers who are showing as "Active? - N" and showing 0 kh/s rate as well, even though they are chugging away.

The typical hash rate on the iPhone is about 0.4 KH ... is that too small to register on your pool?  Worked fine with the Litecoin pool I was using.

I have 5 users:

laptop 1 - 36 KH
laptop 2 - 14 KH
iPod - 0.30 kH
iPhone - 0.40 kH
iPad - 0.40 kH

The last three are showing as Not active and 0 khash ...

Issue 2:  One of my laptop Hash rates popped into my Ipod user slot incorrectly at one point.
Issue 3:  One of the laptops went from "Y" to "N" on active even though it was still chugging away.

Is it normal to take over 30 hours to confirm a block?  Just curious, never mined FTC before.

Also, just wanted to say that I happened to be monitoring my rig when I got a message on the screen saying I discovered a block!

I was hoping my computer would light up and start ringing like a slot machine.  Cool

little slow on the confirms. Difficulty just retargeted, so it should pick up a good amount.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is it normal to take over 30 hours to confirm a block?  Just curious, never mined FTC before.

Also, just wanted to say that I happened to be monitoring my rig when I got a message on the screen saying I discovered a block!

I was hoping my computer would light up and start ringing like a slot machine.  Cool
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
well the 7950 would definately increase your hash rate Wink

if yiou have some spare BTC there are occasionally ones in the forum for sale - so far none in teh UK for me though Sad

Yeah, my wife told me I could get 3 new cards if I want.  I just have to sell my shares of Fannie Mae... Undecided

Oh well this is just a hobby for me, so I will probably wait to get the 7950, but if I can find another $60 5850 on Craigslist then I will snag that up.

nice - i'm going to be installign my 6850 into my rig this week... am just hoping it doesnt increase the heat output too much Tongue
Round complete!  Woot woot!

if yiou have some spare BTC there are occasionally ones in the forum for sale - so far none in teh UK for me though Sad

Yeah, my wife told me I could get 3 new cards if I want.  I just have to sell my shares of Fannie Mae... Undecided

Oh well this is just a hobby for me, so I will probably wait to get the 7950, but if I can find another $60 5850 on Craigslist then I will snag that up.
I guess it depends on what cards you're running - i have a 5870, 5850 and their running happily on a 850 pulling around 430w with some other stuff running Wink (i have 2 ASIC USB miners plugged in)

Well I have a 5850 and a 6950 running right now... but there is an empty PCI-E slot that I want to get put another 5850 into, but I might shell out some cash and get a 7950 just becase I want one.  

I think I will need to get a 1000W supply to run all three though... actually, I have a 630W laying around, so I could just run two PSUs.

I guess it depends on what cards you're running - i have a 5870, 5850 and their running happily on a 850 pulling around 430w with some other stuff running Wink (i have 2 ASIC USB miners plugged in)

Well I have a 5850 and a 6950 running right now... but there is an empty PCI-E slot that I want to get put another 5850 into, but I might shell out some cash and get a 7950 just becase I want one.  

I think I will need to get a 1000W supply to run all three though... actually, I have a 630W laying around, so I could just run two PSUs.

haha!  Well I won't be able to crack the top 5 until I can convince my wife to let me get another card.  I keep telling her I have this empty PCI-E slot that is just begging to pick up an axe and mine.

My other issue is that I doubt that my 850W PSU can run 3 cards... Undecided

haha!  Well I won't be able to crack the top 5 until I can convince my wife to let me get another card.  I keep telling her I have this empty PCI-E slot that is just begging to pick up an axe and mine.

My other issue is that I doubt that my 850W PSU can run 3 cards... Undecided

What an unlucky round...

yea, luckily it was preceded by like 2 days of rounds where over double the number of blocks expected were found.

Yeah too bad I was still trying to mine BTC during that time period Tongue

Oh well, I am here for the long haul.  FTC seems like the best place for a GPU n00b miner like myself.

Besides, I like seeing my name in the top 10 list of the pool haha

i see a challenge - when im not mining LTC im usually 5th Wink
What an unlucky round...

yea, luckily it was preceded by like 2 days of rounds where over double the number of blocks expected were found.

Oh well, I am here for the long haul.  FTC seems like the best place for a GPU n00b miner like myself.

i see a challenge - when im not mining LTC im usually 5th Wink
What an unlucky round...

What an unlucky round...

Pages:
Jump to: