Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me ICO - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - ESS added - page 14. (Read 26048 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Where can I find a list of available tokens that are able to be exchanged on flyp.me?

Hi! Flyp.me accountless exchange supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Decred, Syscoin, FYP Token, Peercoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Blackcoin, Faircoin, Gamecredits, Gridcoin, PIVX, Creativecoin, Vertcoin, 0x Token, Basic Attention Token and EOS.

Awesome. Thanks for your help. That's a nice list so far. What is the process for new coins to be added?

They recently did a voting poll on reddit and then on twitter.
Activity: 193
Here we go again. Are you gone delete it everytime?
That’s fine!

What are you on about now? Getting sick of your baseless accusations. Don't you have anything better to do than FUD?
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Do you guys think decentralized exchanges will take a majority of the market transactions before 2020?

Still curious to know your professional opinion on the future of exchanges.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Here we go again. Are you gone delete it everytime?
That’s fine!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Where can I find a list of available tokens that are able to be exchanged on flyp.me?

Hi! Flyp.me accountless exchange supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Decred, Syscoin, FYP Token, Peercoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Blackcoin, Faircoin, Gamecredits, Gridcoin, PIVX, Creativecoin, Vertcoin, 0x Token, Basic Attention Token and EOS.

Awesome. Thanks for your help. That's a nice list so far. What is the process for new coins to be added?
Activity: 154
Does the second snapshot mean that it has already been paid out? If so, was it successful like the first payout? I didn't get a chance to invest in time, but I definitely plan to before the next snapshot.

The trend is good, the payout doubled compared to the first one.

Doubling is definitely a great trend. I suspect the next payout will be even more. I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Does the second snapshot mean that it has already been paid out? If so, was it successful like the first payout? I didn't get a chance to invest in time, but I definitely plan to before the next snapshot.

Yes the second payout has already been rewarded succesfully. It's definitely not too late for the next payout which should be after June 30. Thanks for your interest!
Flyp.me update 👌

We are very excited to let you know that after testing, Flyp.me has finally implemented support for exchanges to Bitcoin bech32 address formats on the platform. You can now enter a bech32 address as the receiving account and exchange 20 different crypto directly to your Bitcoin bech32 SegWit address. The Flyp.me accountless exchange is always on the forefront of technology adoption and with this innovation, continues to move forward.

Native SegWit address bech32
The Segwit bech32 format has some technical benefits over the already used SegWit address format including decreased transaction fees and increased throughput. Moreover, the new address format starts with "bc1", is case-insensitive, and consists only of lower cases so the chance of typing an error is lower.

SegWit
SegWit makes it possible to rearrange the information in a block. Consequently, the block can contain more information and it makes transaction processing more cost-effective. Therefore, the blockchain can process much more transactions per second. This is a big step for the entire cryptocurrency community. Make your part and choose SegWit.

https://steemit.com/segwit/@flypme/exchange-20-crypto-straight-to-your-bitcoin-bech32-address-with-flyp-me

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/983295310830161921
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flypme/posts/1779744855379554
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/8axnl0/flypme_lets_you_exchange_20_crypto_straight_to/
Activity: 133

The trend is good, the payout doubled compared to the first one.
Activity: 84
Highly recommend cryptocurrency 'instant exchange'. Smoothest customer service experience so far between competitors Changelly and Shapeshift. Why use traditional exchanges where there's such a high likelihood of it getting hacked and your funds stolen? If you like using Flyp.me then look into buying their Tokens as well Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 127
Are there any new features being proposed for Flyp.me or any that will be coming out soon? I think it works great as it is, but I'm curious if there are any new features in the works.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
How does the accountless trading work? I've never used a DEX before, really. What stops people from using my account to send from? I'm new to this.

I'm still not entirely clear on this. I think it's honestly a lack of understanding on my end.

It's fast, secure and as simple as sending a transaction. If you are new to this, here are instructions:

• Go to Flyp.me and select the crypto you want to exchange from (you have) and the crypto you want to buy (you get).
  • Enter the destination address where you want to receive your crypto and select amount.
  • Double check and click "Exchange".
  • Now your order has been created. You will see a wallet address to which you will send the currency you want to exchange.
  • Go to the wallet where you store the cryptocurrency you want to exchange and paste this address into the corresponding field to send.
  • Make sure you send the correct amount and save the order code for future reference.
  • As soon as your transaction is broadcasted to the blockchain, your exchanged crypto is sent straight to your wallet. It will arrive as soon as the minimum number of confirmations is reached.

Oh, that makes sense. I don't know what I was thinking. I knew it must be a misunderstanding. Thanks for the explanation. I really appreciate it.
Activity: 486
Quarter 1 has had a lot of ups and downs, but I think trading will pick back up this quarter. I hope to see a really great payout in June. I expect that the upcoming bonus announcements are going to help get more users involved which should be really good.

I fully expect to see a boost in trading this quarter too. Things have to pick back up and when they do, people are going to be looking for a convenient exchange like this. It's the first place I recommend to friends because it's so straightforward.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Personally, I really like the idea of having passive income like payouts in profit sharing. That's why this project caught my interest. I think, if more users get interested in Flyp.me, that we could potentially be making a large profit every quarter. Will there be a large effort to market Flyp.me?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Quarter 1 has had a lot of ups and downs, but I think trading will pick back up this quarter. I hope to see a really great payout in June. I expect that the upcoming bonus announcements are going to help get more users involved which should be really good.
Activity: 84
Very nice, thank you!
Maybe this is something that should be announced in the payout instructions, or did I miss it?
Activity: 644
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
The volume is almost up to ZERO..!
The fake buy order from 150k is fake, i’ve Seen it a few times before on this order book. Don’t get fooled by the Flyp team.

You are absolutely incorrect. I use Flyp.me, as well as many others, and my payout has been correct so far. I highly doubt you are telling the truth.

Anyway, I stopped by to say that I'm excited for the second payout.
Activity: 154
That's great news Cheesy I think the logical next step for us FYP holders is to get the word out about flyp.me. If we have more people using the exchange, we will have more profits. I'm excited for the next payout because I think it will be even better.

Flyp.me - First Quarterly Payout of 2018

We are very pleased to let you know that following an audit, FYP owners are now receiving their FYP payout for the First Quarter of 2018.

In accordance with the snapshot taken on 2 April 2018 16.00 GMT+1, the amount of your payout is determined by the amount of FYP you retained at the aforementioned snapshot.

The payout for the First Quarter of 2018 is 0,002042878995 ETH per 1000 FYP tokens, which will be distributed throughout today. The next Flyp.me payout will be distributed after the 30th of June.

FYP token hodlers with less than 145 FYP won't receive this Flyp.me payout due to transaction costs.

Flyp.me payout to send: 72,067390158495207706 ETH
Total FYP addresses receiving this payout: 726
Average payout per address: 0,09926637763 ETH

Thank you to everyone and be sure to spread the word!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@flypme/flyp-me-first-quarterly-payout-of-2018

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/982298790886563845
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flypme/posts/1776906805663359
Pages:
Jump to: