Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me ICO - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - ESS added - page 11. (Read 26047 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Do you guys ever send out a team to have a presence at blockchain conferences? I think it could be good for the brand and awareness.

Flyp.me should go. I'd love to get some free merch  Cool

And also add some of the huge ETH tokens if possible. But I guess liquidity would be a problem

If you could add any one token right now, which one would it be?

If I could recommend any token right now it'd be CommerceBlock CBT Cheesy but not enough liquidity yet

So I'd go with ICX or VEN instead for flyp Cheesy
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
How does the hosting work on a decentralized exchange like Flyp.me? Is there master nodes?

I'm genuinely curious if anyone knows how flyp.me does it.

Good question. Running a master node would be pretty cool.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
How does the hosting work on a decentralized exchange like Flyp.me? Is there master nodes?

I'm genuinely curious if anyone knows how flyp.me does it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
When is the next profit sharing payout expected?
Do you guys ever send out a team to have a presence at blockchain conferences? I think it could be good for the brand and awareness.

And also add some of the huge ETH tokens if possible. But I guess liquidity would be a problem

If you could add any one token right now, which one would it be?
Activity: 76

You're right, it would be a great chance for them to network with the big projects.

Activity: 76

Seems like I've been seeing a huge influx of new exchanges and decentralized exchanges. Anyone know why it's become so popular in the last couple of weeks?
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Activity: 61
I'm curious what kind of stuff FYP token owners get to vote on? I might buy some just to find out lol

Can I get an example of something that has been voted on recently?
So what is the next big update expected for Flyp.me?

If I were them I'd just be adding support for as many cryptos as possible while pumping the marketing.

+1 only going to get volumes up by marketing. Would be cool to add some sort of referral feature so people can be paid to spread the word on behalf of them [shill]

If I were them I'd just be adding support for as many cryptos as possible while pumping the marketing.
Activity: 588
Who had an brain fart and bought Flyp.me?

Not sure why you'd consider investing in flyp.me a brain fart. Having a say in how a company is ran and owning a portion of its profits beats the hell out of just holding onto a currency. Maybe you should just go buy some Somali currency, surely it is undervalued!

Well put. I'm also stoked on profit sharing projects now. They may not be paying out much yet, but what companies that are only a few months old do? It's called an investment for a reason.

Yep, people are always stuck looking in the short term. They'll always be looking for the next big thing, but will always be too late because they have no foresight.

Not sure why you'd consider investing in flyp.me a brain fart. Having a say in how a company is ran and owning a portion of its profits beats the hell out of just holding onto a currency. Maybe you should just go buy some Somali currency, surely it is undervalued!

Well put. I'm also stoked on profit sharing projects now. They may not be paying out much yet, but what companies that are only a few months old do? It's called an investment for a reason.

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Congrats on adding Blockv to the exchange. I hope to see many more cryptos soon.

Thank you! We are going to release important updates in the next weeks
Pages:
Jump to: