Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me ICO - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - ESS added - page 13. (Read 26047 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Quarter 1 has had a lot of ups and downs, but I think trading will pick back up this quarter. I hope to see a really great payout in June. I expect that the upcoming bonus announcements are going to help get more users involved which should be really good.

I fully expect to see a boost in trading this quarter too. Things have to pick back up and when they do, people are going to be looking for a convenient exchange like this. It's the first place I recommend to friends because it's so straightforward.

I think it's finally starting to pick back up again. Hopefully it gains some momentum and keeps it up. This market is so interesting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What are the fees like on Flyp.me? Are they lower or higher than other exchanges?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Does the second snapshot mean that it has already been paid out? If so, was it successful like the first payout? I didn't get a chance to invest in time, but I definitely plan to before the next snapshot.

Yes the second payout has already been rewarded succesfully. It's definitely not too late for the next payout which should be after June 30. Thanks for your interest!

That's great news. I'm glad it was successful. I definitely will be a part of the next payout.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Has the Flyp.me team been to any blockchain conferences?

We've been to Devcon3 in Cancun, Beyond Blocks Summit Tokyo recently, and tomorrow we will be at the Italian Fintech Forum.

That's cool. It's good to see that you guys are getting out there and engaging with the community and learning a lot while participating.
Activity: 476
Personally, I really like the idea of having passive income like payouts in profit sharing. That's why this project caught my interest. I think, if more users get interested in Flyp.me, that we could potentially be making a large profit every quarter. Will there be a large effort to market Flyp.me?

I am still curious about what marketing efforts will go into Flyp.me this quarter.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Flyp.me update 📣

From today, BLOCKv is available on the Flyp.me accountless exchange.
Start flypping VEE with 20 other cryptocurrencies, straight from your wallet and without opening any account. Many congratulations to the BLOCKv Team for their thriving project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a truly game-changing interface to interact with blockchain’s applications. We are looking forward to empower everyone to instantly access VEE with their private wallet, with no need for any new account. Welcome to accountless trading, BLOCKv community.

Think calm, Flyp fast

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/blockv/@flypme/welcome-to-the-accountless-crypto-exchange-blockv

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/984755296445792256

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
multi-language is not that difficult I guess....but can bring more users; I can tranlate Japanese, Korean and Chinese

As soon as we are ready to start the translation part, we will get in contact with you.
Thank you all for offering your help!

Any sort of time frame on it? Will you be paying in FYP?
multi-language is not that difficult I guess....but can bring more users; I can tranlate Japanese, Korean and Chinese

As soon as we are ready to start the translation part, we will get in contact with you.
Thank you all for offering your help!
Activity: 112
Activity: 3
Hi, how can I generate a bech32 address?
Activity: 322
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Are there any new features being proposed for Flyp.me or any that will be coming out soon? I think it works great as it is, but I'm curious if there are any new features in the works.

Active members of our community proposed for a localized version of the website. We are working on a new version of the website with multi-language support..
Where can I find a list of available tokens that are able to be exchanged on flyp.me?

Hi! Flyp.me accountless exchange supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Decred, Syscoin, FYP Token, Peercoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Blackcoin, Faircoin, Gamecredits, Gridcoin, PIVX, Creativecoin, Vertcoin, 0x Token, Basic Attention Token and EOS.

Awesome. Thanks for your help. That's a nice list so far. What is the process for new coins to be added?

There will be a set time frame to upvote any given proposal following which the most upvoted proposals will be evaluated by the Flyp.me team before commencing a formal voting phase.
Just now hearing about this. How are the FYP tokens used? Do I need them to use the exchange?

FYP Tokens are ERC20-based Ethereum tokens. Each and every FYP Token is divisible, equal to each other and has exactly the same qualities, properties, and characteristics. FYP Token owners will receive several benefits including propose new features and coin additions, 50% share of the profits generated by the Fyp.me exchange will be distributed to FYP Token owners in proportion to their ownership of tokens.

We believe that by providing 50% of the profits generated by Flyp.me as well as distributed policy-making and other benefits to token owners, Flyp.me can help rebalance the power between crypto holders and the crypto exchange business. Additionally, 50% profit sharing is an incentive for token owners to use the Flyp.me exchange as owning tokens in conjunction with using the exchange will effectively reduce their exchange rate.
Activity: 129
For how long are you in this project?
Why was the team for a long period silence and now the bring in a new topic and for now very active, I’ve got my questions..

Watch; the order of 150k is fake, and will pull back when the price falls.
I’m not spreading FUD, I’m realistic.

I participated the ICO and lucky enough made a good profit of the ordinary pump.

We've been to Devcon3 in Cancun, Beyond Blocks Summit Tokyo recently, and tomorrow we will be at the Italian Fintech Forum.
Activity: 588
Activity: 133
Just now hearing about this. How are the FYP tokens used? Do I need them to use the exchange?

I received my second payout for holding FYP in my ETH address. We will be able to use FYP token to propose and vote on new features.
I've read that some FYP will be distributed to exchange users to increase adoption of flyp.me
Activity: 116
Pages:
Jump to: