Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me ICO - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - ESS added - page 10. (Read 26047 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Does flyp.me have a public github? If so, can I get a link?

Sure! Here is the link: https://github.com/flypme
The token smart contract can be viewed here

Thanks so much for that. I really appreciate this team's responsiveness.

How many devs work on this project?

Currently, 7 professionals from different backgrounds work at Flyp.me full-time and others are contracted part-time, when and if needed.

That's a pretty solid team. You guys have done a good job so far. I really the UI. It is simple, nice, and works very well.
Activity: 476
Is flyp.me actively marketing the platform? If so, how? It seems like everyone is banning cryptocurrency related ads.

True... not many places left to advertise so probably costs a lot more too. Crowded market these days  Undecided

Yeah, I think Reddit still allows it, but who knows for how much longer?

I think these sites will eventually realize what kind of money they are missing out on. It seems really dumb to me that they would ban it. I expect they will lift those bans in the future. However, I think Reddit is a better place to advertise anyway. There are more like-minded people who are likely to be interested in investing.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
When is the next payout? Is it the beginning or end of June? I'm expecting much more traffic this quarter and can't wait to see the results.
Activity: 234
Do you guys ever send out a team to have a presence at blockchain conferences? I think it could be good for the brand and awareness.

Flyp.me should go. I'd love to get some free merch  Cool

Hah. Yeah, it would be cool. Anything would help to get the word out about Flyp.me. The product speaks for itself, but more people need to know about it so they can try it out and see for themselves.
Activity: 392
How do the fees on Flyp.me compare to other dEx's?
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
I just read on Reddit Augur is coming to Flyp.me. Is that true??

Yes, it's true Smiley
From today, Augur is available on the Flyp.me accountless exchange.
Start flypping to REP with 21 other cryptocurrencies, straight from your wallet and without opening any new account. Many congratulations to the Augur Team for their thriving project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a truly ground-breaking project in the spectrum of predictions market.
We are looking forward to empower everyone to instantly access REP and its benefits with their private wallet while maintaining control of their private keys.

Think calm, Flyp fast

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/augur/@flypme/start-flypping-to-rep-with-flyp-me

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/989566182452842496

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
I just read on Reddit Augur is coming to Flyp.me. Is that true??
Is FYP a security or a utility?

I've read on the whitepaper that we will have to use FYP to vote and propose new features.

That seems more like a utility. Good to know. I will still do some research to check into that. Thanks for your help.

BTW, I think being able to vote on new features is a really cool idea for token holders. If you have more coins, do you get a more influential vote?

Yes, the number of votes held is proportional to the number of FYP Tokens owned.
The participatory policy making is also an approach to the overall goal of including active members of the community.

That's great that the votes are proportional to the number of tokens a user owns and will provide more incentive to own more FYP. Good thinking. How often do votes happen? As needed?

Hi, thank you very much for your support. Currently we are experimenting with community polls.
In the near future, the voting will be done just by signing a message with your ETH address that owns FYP.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
How does the hosting work on a decentralized exchange like Flyp.me? Is there master nodes?

Still wondering about this.
Activity: 301
I just saw this thread so I figured I'd try out flyp.me. I have to say, I really like the interface and ease of use. I could easily see flyp.me becoming one of the top exchanges. It's way more convenient and much easier to use. I am wondering how you plan to market flyp.me? I think people just need to use it to see how great it is. Then they will be sold.

We’d focus on pr, ambassador and referral programs, and new coin/token integrations to create strong relationships with other communities.

Awesome news!

The exchange is really useful just needs to get out there more in the community and to drive up volumes Smiley

The referral programs worked really well for binance and kucoin.
Are there any bonuses for referrals in place? I ask because that might be helpful in getting flyp.me adopted faster.

I didn't see an answer for this yet.

We are currently working on that and we’ll be ready to release more information very soon. Stay tuned!
I just saw this thread so I figured I'd try out flyp.me. I have to say, I really like the interface and ease of use. I could easily see flyp.me becoming one of the top exchanges. It's way more convenient and much easier to use. I am wondering how you plan to market flyp.me? I think people just need to use it to see how great it is. Then they will be sold.

We’d focus on pr, ambassador and referral programs, and new coin/token integrations to create strong relationships with other communities.
Since U.S. persons can't access the exchange, we also can't see the volume. You need to create some other method that allows us to see the volume on the exchange. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense for U.S. persons to hold on to this token.

The volume is laughable in the light of the big-mouthed roadmap goals... so you do not miss much

Agree. This needs some TLC otherwise it will die.

The platform is already there, they just need to draw traffic to it, and they have a budget to do so now with the ICO raise.

Volume is laughable at 0.96BTC for 24h.

April volume is a third of March volume, and 1 tenth of January volume  Undecided
I'm interested in your project. Tell me, what is the maximum bonus available for early investors?

I wouldn't worry about that now, they probably dumped a long time ago.

Plus it's kinda irrelevant. They got a bonus because they invested early, often before anything tangible or even a whitepaper.

Answer is they got a huge bonus because they took a huge risk, one that late investors don't take and therefore don't deserve as much of a bonus
Activity: 392
I'm interested in your project. Tell me, what is the maximum bonus available for early investors?
Activity: 4
Since U.S. persons can't access the exchange, we also can't see the volume. You need to create some other method that allows us to see the volume on the exchange. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense for U.S. persons to hold on to this token.

The volume is laughable in the light of the big-mouthed roadmap goals... so you do not miss much
Are you guys still working with advisors on this? I feel like we could more direction.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Where can I read about the development team behind flyp.me?

Couldn't you just use a VPN?
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: