Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me ICO - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - ESS added - page 9. (Read 26047 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I was kicked out of their telegram channel after I didn't post anything for 3-4 weeks. Odd, why do they kick out people who just like to read?
Activity: 193
Is flyp.me actively marketing the platform? If so, how? It seems like everyone is banning cryptocurrency related ads.

True... not many places left to advertise so probably costs a lot more too. Crowded market these days  Undecided

Yeah, I think Reddit still allows it, but who knows for how much longer?

I think these sites will eventually realize what kind of money they are missing out on. It seems really dumb to me that they would ban it. I expect they will lift those bans in the future. However, I think Reddit is a better place to advertise anyway. There are more like-minded people who are likely to be interested in investing.

I wish you were right about this, but in my opinion these huge platforms will have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the decentralized era.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I'm just wondering how many people are working on this project full or part time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Is there a team page for Flyp.me or is the team anonymous?

After some more research I see that Flyp.me is from the HolyTransaction team, but can't seem to find their team page. Anyone know of it?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
These guys must be busy with the performance of their token going nuts the other day.
Is there a team page for Flyp.me or is the team anonymous?
I'm also wondering about marketing. How does one market a crypto related platform with so many established platforms like Google and Facebook banning the practice?
How does the hosting work on a decentralized exchange like Flyp.me? Is there master nodes?

Still wondering about this.

Hopefully the team can come by soon and answer questions.

I don't want this to get buried.
Activity: 116
Is the ICO for this already over?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Is it possible to make an exchange Android app? Has Flyp.me considered doing this?

Pretty sure I've seen it done, don't see why it couldn't be possible. The question is, would enough people use it to justify the time spent developing it.
Activity: 392
Is it possible to make an exchange Android app? Has Flyp.me considered doing this?
How does the hosting work on a decentralized exchange like Flyp.me? Is there master nodes?

I'll try emailing them. They're probably busy with everything going on.

Activity: 116
Whoa, what the hell is going on with FYP? It almost tripled in price today!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The team don’t want other exchanges, if they wanted, it allready happend..

Is this correct? No plans to get the token on bigger exchanges?
Activity: 129
The team don’t want other exchanges, if they wanted, it allready happend..
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
We need to get Flypme listed on as many new exchanges as possible. Has the Dev Team looked into Cryptal Dash? We also need to get the matter of allow US people to see the trading volume. Even if we can't trade on the exchange, we need to have an idea of the volume. When will this be addressed?
Activity: 130
Is your token already listed on hitbtc? Your tokens have great potential.this is a good sign and I look forward to seeing your tokens on more exchanges.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I don't know how FYP can get it's volume going, but once it's halfway to decent, I see a major and well deserved price correction incoming
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
When will I be able to trade augur on Flyp.me?
Pages:
Jump to: