Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me ICO - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - ESS added - page 12. (Read 26047 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Is Flyp.me in full release now or is this like a beta?
Activity: 486
Congrats on adding Blockv to the exchange. I hope to see many more cryptos soon.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Is flyp.me actively marketing the platform? If so, how? It seems like everyone is banning cryptocurrency related ads.

True... not many places left to advertise so probably costs a lot more too. Crowded market these days  Undecided

Yeah, I think Reddit still allows it, but who knows for how much longer?
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Is flyp.me actively marketing the platform? If so, how? It seems like everyone is banning cryptocurrency related ads.

True... not many places left to advertise so probably costs a lot more too. Crowded market these days  Undecided
Activity: 476
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How do the fees compare to other dExs?
Activity: 76
Someone said you can store FYP with Metamask?? Is that true?

You can store ERC-20 tokens with MetaMask so yes you can also store FYP tokens with MetaMask  Grin

Wow, I had no idea. I thought it was ETH only for some reason.
Activity: 512
I just read Flyp.me is supporting bitcoin bech32 addresses on Reddit. What does this mean? I can store FYP in a bitcoin wallet?
Activity: 301

You can store ERC-20 tokens with MetaMask so yes you can also store FYP tokens with MetaMask  Grin
Activity: 76
I'm curious what kind of stuff FYP token owners get to vote on? I might buy some just to find out lol

I haven't been involved with voting, but it is a really good feature. I'd like to learn more about it as well. However, I have to say the payouts are definitely the best feature. 50% of profit goes to them. The payout happens every quarter.

Profit sharing is such an underutilized feature.

I completely agree. It is one of the features I look for first in a project because it gives back to the investors. It is really great passive income.

Yeah I can understand people being worried about regulation on it, but it's worth it in my opinion. Could you imagine if in the first few months of Apple they had offered small portions of the companies profits indefinitely?
Activity: 193
my tokens have long been found in the wallet of the MEW I have not received anything.

That's strange because many of us have received payout. They haven't been large amounts, perhaps you overlooked it? Otherwise, hopefully a team member can help you out here.

Yeah got mine too, I was just happy to see the system was working.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
my tokens have long been found in the wallet of the MEW I have not received anything.

That's strange because many of us have received payout. They haven't been large amounts, perhaps you overlooked it? Otherwise, hopefully a team member can help you out here.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
Activity: 644
I'm curious what kind of stuff FYP token owners get to vote on? I might buy some just to find out lol

I haven't been involved with voting, but it is a really good feature. I'd like to learn more about it as well. However, I have to say the payouts are definitely the best feature. 50% of profit goes to them. The payout happens every quarter.

I completely agree. It is one of the features I look for first in a project because it gives back to the investors. It is really great passive income.

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

Activity: 61
Activity: 154
How are new coins added to Flyp.me? Is it based on FYP holder votes, like other decisions?
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Quarter 1 has had a lot of ups and downs, but I think trading will pick back up this quarter. I hope to see a really great payout in June. I expect that the upcoming bonus announcements are going to help get more users involved which should be really good.

I fully expect to see a boost in trading this quarter too. Things have to pick back up and when they do, people are going to be looking for a convenient exchange like this. It's the first place I recommend to friends because it's so straightforward.

I think it's finally starting to pick back up again. Hopefully it gains some momentum and keeps it up. This market is so interesting.

It definitely appears to be recovering. I buy a lot during relative lows and I never regret it. The market will never crash for good. It always goes back up. That's the beauty and where the profit lies. It's very advantageous unless you panic sell lol. Anyway, that will help Flyp.me because people will be more interested in trading now that things are looking up again.   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: