Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me ICO - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - ESS added - page 5. (Read 26047 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I might have to look further into DAI. Sounds like a very promising project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Is this the teams first crypto related project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Flyp.me update 📣

We are very happy to deliver exciting news that opens another landscape of possibilities for our community. Today, the DAI Stablecoin has entered the Flyp.me Accountless Exchange!

You can start flypping 23 cryptocurrencies to DAI instantly, and keep your balance stable. Always straight from your wallet with no need of opening any new account.
Everyone can now instantly access DAI just using their preferred wallet, while maintaining control of their private keys.

The biggest objective of this specific token is stability. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so DAI is using the Ethereum blockchain in order to provide a trusted stablecoin as an ERC20 token to the ecosystem. It's designed to maintain 1:1 parity with the USD and its value is backed by collateral (ether in DAI 1.0) which is locked up in a smart contract, the Maker collateral vault.

For those seeking stability, Flyp.me is the easiest way to obtain DAI. Regular users of DAI can use it without having to interact with the advanced mechanics of the DAI Stablecoin System.

Many congratulations to the MakerDAO/DAI Team for their thriving project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a transparent stable digital currency.
Welcome to accountless trading, DAI Community.

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/stablecoin/@flypme/start-flypping-to-stability-dai-is-here

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/1001403099360219136

Think calm, Flyp fast

I haven't heard of DAI. How do they stay so stable? What are they backed by?
Activity: 512
How many FYP do I need to be able to vote on stuff?
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Flyp.me update 📣

We are very happy to deliver exciting news that opens another landscape of possibilities for our community. Today, the DAI Stablecoin has entered the Flyp.me Accountless Exchange!

You can start flypping 23 cryptocurrencies to DAI instantly, and keep your balance stable. Always straight from your wallet with no need of opening any new account.
Everyone can now instantly access DAI just using their preferred wallet, while maintaining control of their private keys.

The biggest objective of this specific token is stability. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so DAI is using the Ethereum blockchain in order to provide a trusted stablecoin as an ERC20 token to the ecosystem. It's designed to maintain 1:1 parity with the USD and its value is backed by collateral (ether in DAI 1.0) which is locked up in a smart contract, the Maker collateral vault.

For those seeking stability, Flyp.me is the easiest way to obtain DAI. Regular users of DAI can use it without having to interact with the advanced mechanics of the DAI Stablecoin System.

Many congratulations to the MakerDAO/DAI Team for their thriving project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a transparent stable digital currency.
Welcome to accountless trading, DAI Community.

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/stablecoin/@flypme/start-flypping-to-stability-dai-is-here

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/1001403099360219136

Think calm, Flyp fast
What's Flyp.me's marketing budget?
Activity: 588
Were there ever any discussions of making this into a decentralized platform? That combined with all the capabilities of the token seems like it could have been a very appealing situation.

Curious about this.
Activity: 378
Flyp.me update 📣

VeChain is available on the Flyp.me accountless exchange.
Start flypping to VEN with 22 other cryptocurrencies, straight from your wallet and without opening any new account. Many congratulations to the VeChain Team for their incredible project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem.
Everyone can now instantly access VEN just using their preferred wallet, while maintaining control of their private keys.

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/vechain/@flypme/start-flypping-vechain-is-here

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/999362380520927232

Think calm, Flyp fast

Congrats on the new token! Was this voted on too?

I'm assuming it was.
Where do you see crypto prices being in 6 months?

Personally I think this bear market will continue for a month or so, but by 6 months people will start to see the benefits of blockchain and decentralization causing all worthwhile projects like this one to flourish.

I hope this bear market ends soon. It seems like it is taking people a while to adopt blockchain technology. But now, Facebook is even starting to use it, so hopefully soon we will see a huge change as more announcements like this happen.

We're still very early on and people were investing before without truly believing in the technology. Things will pick up again.
Is the ICO for this already over?

Hello! The ICO is over, but FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me

Are all of these dEx's?

Is FYP on any centralized exchanges?

That's a good question. I'm also interested in learning more about where you can trade FYP. Can anyone answer? I checked Cryptopia but found out it's closed until further notice? Wow! And I didn't see it on Binance.

Looks like Cryptopia is back up.

Personally I think this bear market will continue for a month or so, but by 6 months people will start to see the benefits of blockchain and decentralization causing all worthwhile projects like this one to flourish.

I hope this bear market ends soon. It seems like it is taking people a while to adopt blockchain technology. But now, Facebook is even starting to use it, so hopefully soon we will see a huge change as more announcements like this happen.

Yeah all these giant companies just want to use the tech without acknowledging it at all.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250

Activity: 486
Are there any other Flyp.me token holders here to answer questions about your experience with the exchange?

I've used it some. Seems solid. The best part by far is having a real say in the direction of the platform as a FYP token holder.

Don't forget the fact that they pay out a portion of all profits as well.

Yeah that could be really amazing one day. Tokens won't be nearly as cheap as they are now by then though. Glad I'm holding quite a bit FYP.

Yeah, it will definitely take a little bit of time to ramp up, but it really is only a matter of time before it becomes well worth it. I am also holding a lot of FYP because it's passive income.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
When is the next payout? Is it the beginning or end of June? I'm expecting much more traffic this quarter and can't wait to see the results.

Does anyone know the exact date?
Is the ICO for this already over?

Hello! The ICO is over, but FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me

Are all of these dEx's?

Is FYP on any centralized exchanges?

That's a good question. I'm also interested in learning more about where you can trade FYP. Can anyone answer? I checked Cryptopia but found out it's closed until further notice? Wow! And I didn't see it on Binance.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
That's so cool you guys got VeChain. That's easily in my top 5 favorite crypto projects.

I actually didn't know that. Thanks for sharing. That's awesome news. I also follow VeChain, so I'm glad it's now being supported by Flyp.me.

No problem. There was an announcement the other day. It's pretty awesome news.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
How are new currencies added to Flyp.me? Is there a process and a vote from FYP holders or does the team decide based on popularity?
Activity: 476
Where can I find a full list of cryptocurrencies available on flyp.me?

At any time you can go to their site, flyp.me, and look through the currencies they support. It's a pretty good list.
Pages:
Jump to: