Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me ICO - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - ESS added - page 6. (Read 26047 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Is the ICO for this already over?

Hello! The ICO is over, but FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me

Are all of these dEx's?

Is FYP on any centralized exchanges?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
What is the next token/coin you're planning on supporting? Is there any place we can stay updated upfront on these kind of changes?
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
That's so cool you guys got VeChain. That's easily in my top 5 favorite crypto projects.

I actually didn't know that. Thanks for sharing. That's awesome news. I also follow VeChain, so I'm glad it's now being supported by Flyp.me.
Activity: 588
Were there ever any discussions of making this into a decentralized platform? That combined with all the capabilities of the token seems like it could have been a very appealing situation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Where do you see crypto prices being in 6 months?

Personally I think this bear market will continue for a month or so, but by 6 months people will start to see the benefits of blockchain and decentralization causing all worthwhile projects like this one to flourish.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Where can I find a full list of cryptocurrencies available on flyp.me?

Check out the exchange itself. Super easy to access since you don't even have to register.
Activity: 399
Where do you see crypto prices being in 6 months?
What advantages does a centralized exchange provide over being decentralized? I'm very curious about this.

Still curious about this.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
How often do you guys do profit sharing pay outs? Quarterly?
Activity: 182
Where can I find a full list of cryptocurrencies available on flyp.me?
Activity: 378
Flyp.me update 📣

VeChain is available on the Flyp.me accountless exchange.
Start flypping to VEN with 22 other cryptocurrencies, straight from your wallet and without opening any new account. Many congratulations to the VeChain Team for their incredible project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem.
Everyone can now instantly access VEN just using their preferred wallet, while maintaining control of their private keys.

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/vechain/@flypme/start-flypping-vechain-is-here

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/999362380520927232

Think calm, Flyp fast

Congrats on the new token! Was this voted on too?
Activity: 770
That's so cool you guys got VeChain. That's easily in my top 5 favorite crypto projects.
Did you guys do an ICO for this? How'd the sale go?
Activity: 248
Where can token holders go to find out more about proposed features?
Activity: 182
Is registration required to use this exchange?

No it's an accountless exchange. Just flyp coins as required, no sign in  Cool

It's crazy how easy this exchange is to use.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Flyp.me update 📣

VeChain is available on the Flyp.me accountless exchange.
Start flypping to VEN with 22 other cryptocurrencies, straight from your wallet and without opening any new account. Many congratulations to the VeChain Team for their incredible project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem.
Everyone can now instantly access VEN just using their preferred wallet, while maintaining control of their private keys.

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/vechain/@flypme/start-flypping-vechain-is-here

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/999362380520927232

Think calm, Flyp fast

Activity: 301

No it's an accountless exchange. Just flyp coins as required, no sign in  Cool
What advantages does a centralized exchange provide over being decentralized? I'm very curious about this.
Activity: 248
Where can token holders go to find out more about proposed features? I would like to see a list of them. I like the idea of us being able to have a say in how the project moves forward while also being able to profit from it. Not enough projects really reward token holders anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: