Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me ICO - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - ESS added - page 8. (Read 26047 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is there a team page for Flyp.me or is the team anonymous?

Not able to find the Holytransaction team either.

The team is anonymous for obvious reasons, I think they stated that before. It's not really safe to own an exchange with your name out there. Bad things ensue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I wonder if it would be possible to connect people from other decentralized exchanges to increase trade volume and lower times.
Activity: 234
Curious to get your thoughts on the crypto market. Seems like it's been recovering decently well. FYP should go up with it, right?

I suspect it will. Especially as we get more users on Flyp.me. I think most people would convert to using it if they just knew about it. Time to spread the word. The more Flyp.me is used, the bigger the payouts will be, and that means the greater value FYP will have.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Curious to get your thoughts on the crypto market. Seems like it's been recovering decently well. FYP should go up with it, right?
Activity: 392
I'm just wondering how many people are working on this project full or part time.

Still wondering about this.
Activity: 588
Is there a team page for Flyp.me or is the team anonymous?

Not able to find the Holytransaction team either.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Is the ICO for this already over?

Hello! The ICO is over, but FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me

Are all of these dEx's?
Are there any other Flyp.me token holders here to answer questions about your experience with the exchange?

I've used it some. Seems solid. The best part by far is having a real say in the direction of the platform as a FYP token holder.

Don't forget the fact that they pay out a portion of all profits as well.

Yeah that could be really amazing one day. Tokens won't be nearly as cheap as they are now by then though. Glad I'm holding quite a bit FYP.
Activity: 378
How has the addition of Augur affected the platform?
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Is the ICO for this already over?

Hello! The ICO is over, but FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me
Activity: 486
Are there any other Flyp.me token holders here to answer questions about your experience with the exchange?

I've used it some. Seems solid. The best part by far is having a real say in the direction of the platform as a FYP token holder.

Don't forget the fact that they pay out a portion of all profits as well.
Activity: 644
What happens to unsold tokens?
Activity: 588

I believe the future of cryptocurrency is bringing the userbase closer to the services they want to use. Instead of being held hostage by a handful of guys, they can all have a say. Individually we are weak and stupid, but as a collective the best decision for the available information can be made.

Merit: 102
When will I be able to trade augur on Flyp.me?

Hi! We announced it a couple of weeks ago.
You can instant exchange REP on Flyp.me now.

Yes, it's true Smiley
From today, Augur is available on the Flyp.me accountless exchange.
Start flypping to REP with 21 other cryptocurrencies, straight from your wallet and without opening any new account. Many congratulations to the Augur Team for their thriving project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a truly ground-breaking project in the spectrum of predictions market.
We are looking forward to empower everyone to instantly access REP and its benefits with their private wallet while maintaining control of their private keys.

Think calm, Flyp fast

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/augur/@flypme/start-flypping-to-rep-with-flyp-me

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/989566182452842496

Activity: 476

What questions do you have? I invested a while back, before both of the payouts and might be able to answer a couple questions.
Activity: 770
When will I be able to trade augur on Flyp.me?

Activity: 234
Is it possible to make an exchange Android app? Has Flyp.me considered doing this?

Pretty sure I've seen it done, don't see why it couldn't be possible. The question is, would enough people use it to justify the time spent developing it.

I think a lot of people would use it. It would be more convenient. Especially as crypto grows and more people begin adopting it.
Pages:
Jump to: