Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me ICO - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - ESS added - page 7. (Read 26047 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Where can token holders go to find out more about proposed features? I would like to see a list of them. I like the idea of us being able to have a say in how the project moves forward while also being able to profit from it. Not enough projects really reward token holders anymore.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I'm just wondering how many people are working on this project full or part time.

Still wondering about this.
Watch the Old forum on bitcointalk, this is a two mens project.. The are sometimes for weeks offline.

Do you have a link?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfyp-flypme-exchange-50-profit-sharing-fyp-token-segwit-1952077
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
How is the Augur trade volume?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Is the ICO for this already over?

Hello! The ICO is over, but FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me

Are all of these dEx's?

Or is FYP featured on any centralized exchanges?

FYP is a centralized exchange, for anonymous traders.   Grin

What advantages does a centralized exchange provide over being decentralized. I ask because there must be some reason Flyp.me decided to go centralized.

That's a good question. I just kind of assumed this was another decentralized exchange.
I'm just wondering how many people are working on this project full or part time.

Watch the Old forum on bitcointalk, this is a two mens project.. The are sometimes for weeks offline.

Do you have a link?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Are there any new features being proposed for Flyp.me or any that will be coming out soon? I think it works great as it is, but I'm curious if there are any new features in the works.

Active members of our community proposed for a localized version of the website. We are working on a new version of the website with multi-language support..

That's a really cool idea. I think that would definitely help get more users in. I look forward to that.

Hello! The ICO is over, but FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me

Are all of these dEx's?

What advantages does a centralized exchange provide over being decentralized. I ask because there must be some reason Flyp.me decided to go centralized.
Activity: 378
Are there any other Flyp.me token holders here to answer questions about your experience with the exchange?

I've used it some. Seems solid. The best part by far is having a real say in the direction of the platform as a FYP token holder.

Thanks for being available to talk about it. It seems like a good project. How have the payouts been?

My payouts have happened each quarter with no issue. It is naturally kind of low at the moment because people are still being introduced to Flyp.me, but overall it has increased and I expect more of an increase next quarter. It's very consistent.
Activity: 756
Are there any other Flyp.me token holders here to answer questions about your experience with the exchange?

I've used it some. Seems solid. The best part by far is having a real say in the direction of the platform as a FYP token holder.

Thanks for being available to talk about it. It seems like a good project. How have the payouts been?
Activity: 476
That is literally what I was thinking. I certainly wouldn't want my identity out there. Plus, it's really quick and decentralized so you don't even really have to worry, imo.

Is there a team page for Flyp.me or is the team anonymous?

Not able to find the Holytransaction team either.

The team is anonymous for obvious reasons, I think they stated that before. It's not really safe to own an exchange with your name out there. Bad things ensue.

Really? Like what?

I've heard a lot of horror stories about well known crypto holders being held at gun point to send all their bitcoin to the robbers wallet.
Activity: 44

Are all of these dEx's?

Activity: 399
How many master nodes does Flyp.me have at the moment?
Activity: 116
Do you guys have a subreddit?
Activity: 588
How big is the flyp.me team post launch?
Activity: 770
What is flyp.me's marketing strategy at the moment?

The team is anonymous for obvious reasons, I think they stated that before. It's not really safe to own an exchange with your name out there. Bad things ensue.

Really? Like what?

I've heard a lot of horror stories about well known crypto holders being held at gun point to send all their bitcoin to the robbers wallet.
Activity: 588

Really? Like what?

Are all of these dEx's?

Pages:
Jump to: