Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵[ANN][Game App] AllGamesCoin(XAGC) Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain! - page 12. (Read 16848 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain !
I wondered about old projects as it was not the first project of the team
This is our team's first blockchain project. Our team has great skills in programming, cryptography, and game design. We want to work for what we love.
How many AllGamesCoin (XAGC) can I get with one rig which has 6 AMD 570 4GB graphic cards per day?
thanks for your coming help related to mining rewards per day.
You can estimate this: (miner's x16r hash / network hash) * blockchain reward * 720
1. network hash: http://explorer.allgamescoin.org/
2. blockchain reward (Decrease weekly): http://allgamescoin.org/mining
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
This is our team's first blockchain project. Our team has great skills in programming, cryptography, and game design. We want to work for what we love.
How many AllGamesCoin (XAGC) can I get with one rig which has 6 AMD 570 4GB graphic cards per day?
thanks for your coming help related to mining rewards per day.
Activity: 8
THX,I think your coin has great potential, and the white paper is very rigorous. I want to join discord.
ZLM
brand new
Activity: 0

NEW POOL

Payouts 1 hours, Fees 0.5%

fxpool.hhos.ru

-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://fxpool.hhos.ru:3636 -u -p c=XAGC

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
copper member
AllGamesCoin(XAGC) is a new cryptocurrency that provides a blockchain revolution for the gaming industry, what do you mean, what are these games, what role will the token play in them
Application Scenario http://allgamescoin.org/get-xagc/application-scenario
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
AllGamesCoin(XAGC) is a new cryptocurrency that provides a blockchain revolution for the gaming industry, what do you mean, what are these games, what role will the token play in them
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
XAGC is the best cryptocurrency for merchants - easy to use and with a blockchain running every minute
copper member
Activity: 4
did join the bounty , website looks great dev !
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
gaming world is a big industry generating billions of dollars. so i believe, every project can find their niche in this industry as long as they are sincere in what they are doing. i know it's a mn coin also. so better step-up from those crap masternode projects.
Activity: 8
how can I get this coin?
copper member
copper member
Website    |    Wallet    |    WhitePaper    |    Explorer    |    XAGC-AutoMiner    |    Discord    |    Twitter

image loading...

Contents
· 1. What AllGamesCoin ?
· 2. Blockchain
· 3. Why We Choose Gaming Industry ?
· 4. What Can AllGamsCoin System do ?
· 5. How to make it ? TrustDB
· 6. Road Map
· 7. Wallet
· 8. Mining
· 9. Masternode
· 10. Exchange
· 11. Activity
· 12. App
· 13. Resource

1. What AllGamesCoin ?
AllGamesCoin(XAGC) is a new cryptocurrency that provides a blockchain revolution for the gaming industry. We aim to use the blockchain to storage the game asset; to build trusty game rules; to achieve game economy system interoperability and player autonomy. AllGameCoin System will allow game developers and players that from all around the world to enjoy the tremendous changes and benefits of the blockchain rebuilding game world. XAGC holders will influence and manage the game world.
Learn More About AllGamesCoin

2. Blockchain
Name
AllGamesCoin
Symbol
XAGC
Coin Type
POW/MN
Algorithm
X16R
Block Time
2 mins