Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 15. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 51
About the new logo we thought that was good enough , just like Dragon Ball , Cheesy
yes,look like a dragon ball!
super saiyan?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Version updated to 1.2.8
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I Installed the game and now I have around 150 gml but i don t know how to withdraw ...A help please
wow no one buying and no one selling anymore. weird. anyways good luck trading guys. Wink i have some buy orders under 300. please fill them up  Grin
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
1btc to break 400  Cheesy we can do this  Tongue

somebody almost 2 weeks was buying before the PUMP

Not last pump, but next
Activity: 109

somebody almost 2 weeks was buying before the PUMP
Activity: 14
About the new logo we thought that was good enough , just like Dragon Ball , Cheesy
yes,look like a dragon ball!
I believe the price of this coin is very low. It's all over google and has a great developer (one of the best game developer I have ever seen in cryptos). The coin stands true to it's name. The developer is dedicated for months.

It seems gameleaguecoin really needs a price correction  Smiley
the game needs more people to participate, you need gradual promotion and improvement, GML is a good start, hold on

I get an error when i click on send game to my phone, i used a USA number and a Spanish number

We confirm that was the problem about Facebook itself, we suggest you download the game from our website

Thanks!
game is good does it only let you recharge your gml in the game? or is there a way to withdraw your gml?

It could be withdraw under some conditions :

We knew that how to withdraw GML was the most interested thing for everyone,so we wanted to announce some rules about it.

According to our plan,after 60 days of player first got GML from the game then he could withdraw his first GML,which was valued as 10 USD,since that,every month you could withdraw one time of GML,aslo was valued as 10 USD,then,that was our first 3 months program .And it may change after ,that depend on the amount of players in the game.
  Okay,i knew that most of you may complained that 10 dollars was suck. But,please thought about if only 1000 players,that was 10000 dollars per month ,and it was not a small number.

What I want to tell you here is that if you R just an investor of GML ,you need to promote the game to others not just waiting for the price speculation,because only more players join the game,the consumer demand of GML could be rised,then your GML will has a healthy appreciation but not pure pump&dump;And for the game's players,the price fluctuation will not bring you any losses,because the exchange rate of GML to diamonds and coins via the game will automatically adjust depend on the price of GML.
  Finally,if you only want to kill you time,then login the game everyday and do some simple operate and that bring you 10 dollars pocket money per monthe. Why not?

Activity: 168
Am I the only person who prefers the old logo? I can't stand this new one. It looks very... unprofessional.

me too.... what happened to the old logo?  Or the one someone made with a joystick?  Much much better than this one.

new logo looks like 'NFLCoin' ha-ha. Makes me think of football. Change it, please!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
game is good does it only let you recharge your gml in the game? or is there a way to withdraw your gml?
Activity: 334
The logo is the coin. Without a high quality logo no one gives a crap about a coin. Honestly, when i revisited this thread and saw the new coin's image it disgusted me. I imagine that may be one reason the price is dropping so fast. The joystick image looked very clean and professional.
Activity: 122
don't care about logos and some little things what we need is great inovation and new features Cheesy
Activity: 14
Am I the only person who prefers the old logo? I can't stand this new one. It looks very... unprofessional.

me too.... what happened to the old logo?  Or the one someone made with a joystick?  Much much better than this one.
better than old one!!!! Undecided Undecided
Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: