Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 16. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Am I the only person who prefers the old logo? I can't stand this new one. It looks very... unprofessional.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
the game needs more people to participate, you need gradual promotion and improvement, GML is a good start, hold on

I get an error when i click on send game to my phone, i used a USA number and a Spanish number

Send download link to my phone
Enter your cell phone number and we will send you a link to install the application on your iOS or Android device. For a better experience, please either activate SMS or download the Facebook application for iOS or Android.

activate SMS
Activity: 35
Yes, I am here is the same mistake, it should be where the problem is, but you can go directly to the download site
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
the game needs more people to participate, you need gradual promotion and improvement, GML is a good start, hold on

I get an error when i click on send game to my phone, i used a USA number and a Spanish number
Activity: 47
This is the best coin to invest in at the moment in my opinion. A game on facebook to support it with more and more gamers using the game.
This coin is extremely undervalued at the moment. People with coins should hold on to them. How many coins have this support?
Activity: 14
Pending of the update of Version 1.2.8

Not mandatory udpate

+ Added game announcement interface
+ Text correction of Japanese 、Pyccкий
+ Bugfixing

The dev has been trying to make everyone happier Grin Grin
Activity: 51

yeah! GML FARM need more players, please tell your friends to join us!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Not mandatory udpate

+ Bugfixing

the game is getting better! thanks dev!
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

Not mandatory udpate

+ Bugfixing

good news.dev Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 210

Not mandatory udpate

+ Bugfixing
Activity: 35
Ok GML folks, The bot is annoying. We will never get anywhere with a bot that buys at 350 and sells at 450, stop the madness , you are feeding it. Maybe wait, I do not know how to get rid of it. I have a conspiracy theory with this coin, but will not post it. Good luck I will hold my measly amount of coins hoping that the bot goes elswhere.
On a side note, I like the game and my wife likes the game , keep on keeping on.

Agreed the bot is def annoying. I tried playing with it for a bit, made some profits off of it, but it's more of a hinderance to the market than anything. I am doing the same, holding the coins I have until this bot decides its had enough.

I have tried getting the game on my iPhone a few times, it always just idles saying "installing", anyone else have this issue, is there something I'm doing incorrectly?

Downloaded from farm.gmlfarm.com to iTunes, than synced my phone.

Please PM your UUID to us
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Ok GML folks, The bot is annoying. We will never get anywhere with a bot that buys at 350 and sells at 450, stop the madness , you are feeding it. Maybe wait, I do not know how to get rid of it. I have a conspiracy theory with this coin, but will not post it. Good luck I will hold my measly amount of coins hoping that the bot goes elswhere.
On a side note, I like the game and my wife likes the game , keep on keeping on.

Agreed the bot is def annoying. I tried playing with it for a bit, made some profits off of it, but it's more of a hinderance to the market than anything. I am doing the same, holding the coins I have until this bot decides its had enough.

I have tried getting the game on my iPhone a few times, it always just idles saying "installing", anyone else have this issue, is there something I'm doing incorrectly?

Downloaded from farm.gmlfarm.com to iTunes, than synced my phone.
Activity: 147
Activity: 19
More languages will be added in the next version , also received many PM that requested to add other alt coins in GML Farm . We will consider about that .

Thanks!

DONT ADD ANOTHER COIN - It will kill the price of GML

if you want to play you have to play with GML . if you add doge or any thing else , every one will rather take doge then GML

please DO NOT ADD ANOTHER COIN
or give me some warning so i can dump mine

He might be right, look at how QTL is handling their trader.
I was a fan of the dogcoins, hoping GML team strongly supports dogcoins, there must be a strong application support it, thank GML team add dogcoins
Select DogeCoin is correct, to allow more people to participate

me too add dogecoin

Adding another coin takes focus away from GML - what is the incentive for people to hold GML then?
looks good idea, to allow more people to learn to accept coins, more lasting development

IF YOUR LIKE DOGE FUCK OF TO DOGE CHAT and ask there Dev to make a doge game , this is GML

IF GML farm has doge , I wont care about GML and and just keep holding DOGE .
YOUR GOING TO KILL THE GML PRICE - if you want to play this fun game , you need to buy GML or ask another coin developer to make a game for that coin

sorry but i dont shit a shit about any newbie that has 5 post asking for doge .
downturn in the market, the bubble burst in the beginning, when many coins to death, but I saw someone in the promotion of GML, a good start, keep in mind that the coin community needs application-driven, have value as an investment.
When will the windows version be ready?
only have windows phone version
Pages:
Jump to: