Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 16. (Read 224554 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
why price now ~200s like other useles coins ? Any rise or news in future? I bought some mine when cost 1000s but price down and down.

It seems like no Altcoin can experience a steady rise. Even Bitcoin is going through 1 day pumps and then back to downtrend. Total Bitcoin volume on Bittrex is falling everyday, and is around ~400btc, with a total volume of that level. It is apparent no one is trading alts right now. It's a tough time for cryptos.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
why price now ~200s like other useles coins ? Any rise or news in future? I bought some mine when cost 1000s but price down and down.
Is there a dice game with GB ?

There use to be a dice game, but we do need one made again.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
Is there a dice game with GB ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
This coin cannot survive if the community does not show us some interest, and help out. We need people who can give suggestions for where we should go from here. Maybe people who want to join the team as well.
Well its true this coin has no value without community support but i can see you guys are working hard to make tech easier for general use so hopefully more and more people will jump in board in coming days. As i see in OP greenbacks marketplace is in to do list and i think its important now to work on that particular section so this coin can be used everyday for buying and selling which will keep this coin moving forward rather than traders just trading digits up and down to make few bucks. Market place can be in any form of merchant adaption or your own market place so some money can flow everyday through GB. Bring on the market place first so i can list my item for sale and i get paid with GB  Wink (for example see OPAL, they are bringing some fantastic platform to utilize their coin). Everyday trade is most necessary for crypto currency to succeed imho otherwise there is no use of 500+ alts exists in market today, bitcoin alone is enough. Unfortunely i cant help you with anything or join your team because i lack every skill to be part of dev team but i wish you and your team all the best. Good luck.  Smiley
Activity: 167
This coin cannot survive if the community does not show us some interest, and help out. We need people who can give suggestions for where we should go from here. Maybe people who want to join the team as well.

GB has a lot of infrastructure right now, more than most coins. I feel a push for some merchant adoption would be great for this coin. The android wallet would round out all of these feature pretty well too. GB has potential, I do agree some community suggestions on where to go from here would be great as well.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Great work , dev  Cheesy

Hope we will go back 2000+ again

that's quite too much to expect at the moment , i do believe GB will make good market , but not so soon , as it will not be a pump but a total and slow rise as i think

I think so , I hold GB from ICO ,best wishes for this coin have a good future

Yeah ! am holding mine from ICO too Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

You might see some discrepancies in the balance numbers on the web wallet. Be rest assured, it is just reporting bugs that we are fixing right now.

Should be fixed very soon.

Thanks
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Great work , dev  Cheesy

that's quite too much to expect at the moment , i do believe GB will make good market , but not so soon , as it will not be a pump but a total and slow rise as i think

I think so , I hold GB from ICO ,best wishes for this coin have a good future
Hey guys, what partnerships do you think we could get or we need. Help us out to find new opportunities.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Great work , dev  Cheesy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Great work , dev  Cheesy

legendary
This price is steal.. But yeah people want money today  Tongue
My entry was at 200 satoshi and i dont think we gonna see that price ever again Roll Eyes
Dev is delivering here. Keep up the good work  Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Nice update dev, seems still a great investment GB at these prices!
legendary
Wow seems people started to notice GreenBacks development now..  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Which checker do you use bro?
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
OMG my checker doesn't stop to make happy sounds with the GB price rise.
Pages:
Jump to: