Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 20. (Read 224554 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
As we said on twitter, "We will deeply apologize for the delays in both projects right now. We never expected these errors to come up, but we're working to get there."
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Perhaps they use the SSL 3.0 which has the Poodle vulnerability. Maybe switch to TLS?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
News about the certificate? How's the problem fixing going?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
SO when is the release of the app and wallet? ive already lost a ton of btc

As we stated, the wallet is completely ready, but we are having an issue with SSL certificate. This is an error that neither one of our developers have ever had, and it should not be happening. We are now working with our hosting company to try to get this resolved. We will not release the wallet until this fixed though because the wallet would not be safe.
don't worry, take your time....it will be perfect

+1
legendary

As we stated, the wallet is completely ready, but we are having an issue with SSL certificate. This is an error that neither one of our developers have ever had, and it should not be happening. We are now working with our hosting company to try to get this resolved. We will not release the wallet until this fixed though because the wallet would not be safe.
don't worry, take your time....it will be perfect

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 11
Keep voting http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote

we're 20 points higher than the 2°....but I don't know when the count finish.

"The top two coins by Total Votes are added every Saturday morning around 10am"
Working on the accelerator today. The new version will contain my account section, campaign categories, featured campaigns, and much more. This will be a big update, and will allow the community to get back to creating and funding projects like poker and facebook campaign.
legendary
Keep voting http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote

we're 20 points higher than the 2°....but I don't know when the count finish.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
Ive just purchased some more GB thanks for the dump Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
I was buying at around1300 and 900 and then bought much more between 200 and 450, I sold some to cover my investment at 1100 and then was lucky to buy back in for half of sell profit at 600+. Now waiting for it to reach it's proper value, hopefully new ath soon, the community would deserve it.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
People only dump this coin  Huh
Not dump, its correction bro  Wink

It's dump look on price and market history everythink is red. Again we almost under ICO price

Some retard decided to dump 0.5M when the fun was over. Nothing to worry about, the buy side is full of takers.

It's dump look on price and market history everythink is red. Again we almost under ICO price
legendary
Activity: 1484
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Anyways, how is green backers project going?

Definitely expect news on that this week coming up!
Oh! that's kool Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Pos minting is like pow mining. It takes time to stake / mine

Just be patient and it will come, your weight will be quite low so when that builds you will start to see stakes.

Your weight is determined by coin age and amount of coins held I think.

So with your 150 coins as opposed to my 20000 I would potentially stake faster than you

Would it be possible for you to suggest how much coins you get through staking in each 8 hour cycle ?
No problem if you do not want to disclose this.

I just want to get a perspective to compare it with my staked coins which seems to be very low (1-2 GB) to me though the total number of coins
I have in the wallet is almost 10 times of what you said you have in your wallet.

You might be still be confused, the point is that there are not 8 hour cycles, your coins only have to be matured once. The thing is that your coins only stake while the wallet is open, and you stake ~10% of your coins in a year. So, if you have 1000 coins you can expect to make 100 coins in a year, if you stake 24/7 365 days. Each POS block has roughly .5-2gb in it, so you would need ~100 POS blocks to do this, or in other words, someone with 1000 coins would probably stake 1 coin every 3 days. We hope this puts the math in perspective.

Thanks for the explanation, dev.

I was of the same understanding that coins would mature only once but
this does not explain the behavior of my wallet - for me staking started 4-5 days ago and it staked 2-3gb and after that it stopped staking with message "you don't have mature coins" then again started and got me 1-1.5gb ... this lead me to ask queries here.

I wonder why this is happening, probably I'm doing something wrong !!

But again only ~10% in a year does not convince me enough to continue with staking.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
dont dump your coins now marketcap is very low 78k $, any shitcoin out there can reach 200k and we all know GB is legit
let's say marketcap is 200k so price will be 2500 sat / coin  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: